over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Before and After Syntherol Photos

When I clicked on this thread I thought I was going to see a well developed 20" arm as a before photo and a 21 1/2" arm as an after. What a disappointment.

Maldorf and Big Chef, I have the utmost respect for you the both of you as your posts are usually very informative and helpful, but I have hard time that two veteran board members like yourselves dont chastise this dude for using a product that he clearly does not need.

Obviously everyone is entitled to their opinion and that is mine.

When I clicked on this thread I thought I was going to see a well developed 20" arm as a before photo and a 21 1/2" arm as an after. What a disappointment.

Maldorf and Big Chef, I have the utmost respect for you the both of you as your posts are usually very informative and helpful, but I have hard time that two veteran board members like yourselves dont chastise this dude for using a product that he clearly does not need.

Obviously everyone is entitled to their opinion and that is mine.

Well, when I first saw that photos I was thinking that he didint really need to be using synthol, but like Big Chef I had to agree that he got good results from it and appears to have done the protocol right which is better than some of the posts about synthol use we see on here. Take a look at the post I made, I linked it on here, to see my results. I ended up with over 20" and you can see the tape.

the stuff does work, and works well when done properly. Now sure I think the OP jumped the gun here, but at least he did it the right way and had the balls to post his pics. I would prefer to see more developed guys using the product though.

Markus in your "after" photo the biceps peak is more pronounced... kudos bro but as some are stating your arm lacks alot of overall development....no one here advocates using AAS w/o developing a solid foundation first, so understand why there is disagreement with you injecting site oil in an undeveloped arm, kinda like hustling backwards. But I must admit it took some nuts and skill to stick that pin in your bi's:eek: and get the result you did.

Hey man I think it looks good. The results are noticeable in the two pics.

Well, when I first saw that photos I was thinking that he didint really need to be using synthol, but like Big Chef I had to agree that he got good results from it and appears to have done the protocol right which is better than some of the posts about synthol use we see on here. Take a look at the post I made, I linked it on here, to see my results. I ended up with over 20" and you can see the tape.

the stuff does work, and works well when done properly. Now sure I think the OP jumped the gun here, but at least he did it the right way and had the balls to post his pics. I would prefer to see more developed guys using the product though.

Well said. I do agree with you as well that the product does work very well, however as you stated it should be used by someone who has spent alot more time in the gym!

I do see your point of view and respect your opinion with regards to the correct usage and protocol-even if his use is premature.

The second pic looks much better. Your arm is leaner and bicep has more peak and still looks natural.

Hey buddy you don't have any tricep development.. they are 2/3 of your arms

Just finished Big A's 30 day part of the guide and onto the 6 week maintenance phase.

So far gained about 1.5 inch. Will post photos again after 6 weeks to show final results.

Very happy with the results so far.

The results look great. There is a lot of criticism in regard to your overall approach. What some of the critics are saying is that you may have jumped the gun on site oils. I dont know your history, diet, or routine, nor do I know your stats. But going off of the photos provided, it looks like you are newer to the sport.

Im not an expert and everyone has their own goals, but what I recommend is reevaluate your routine and dont rush the growth early on with site oils. Site oils are typically used by more advanced bbers to bring up body parts that are genetically challenged.

I have never used site oils, but I think they can be beneficial in certain situations. The money used to purchase site oils can instead be better used for a trainer who can create a path and mentor you so that when that day comes to bring up a lagging area you can then revisit the site oils.

BigA has an awesome routine, and I have read it many times. We are all here to guide you, and I hope you havnt taken offense to some of the comments.

Just remember, by adding a spoiler to your honda civic... Its still a honda civic.

The results look great. There is a lot of criticism in regard to your overall approach. What some of the critics are saying is that you may have jumped the gun on site oils. I dont know your history, diet, or routine, nor do I know your stats. But going off of the photos provided, it looks like you are newer to the sport.

Im not an expert and everyone has their own goals, but what I recommend is reevaluate your routine and dont rush the growth early on with site oils. Site oils are typically used by more advanced bbers to bring up body parts that are genetically challenged.

I have never used site oils, but I think they can be beneficial in certain situations. The money used to purchase site oils can instead be better used for a trainer who can create a path and mentor you so that when that day comes to bring up a lagging area you can then revisit the site oils.

BigA has an awesome routine, and I have read it many times. We are all here to guide you, and I hope you havnt taken offense to some of the comments.

Just remember, by adding a spoiler to your honda civic... Its still a honda civic.

"newer to the sport"? thats like saying my 4 year old daughter is new to the NFL. I am not trying to be rude, but my god... I have to say this is the most stupid thing ever. But it just proves why the supplement industry is a multi billion dollar industry..... everyone wants to take a pill or shot, without doing any of the work...

best advice I can give you, is try hitting your natual genetic level (or close to) first, before you start playing with any of this stuff... This oil was developed for developed bodybuilders with laggin bodyparts, not for a kid sitting on the couch who wants bigger arms.

Well on his behalf the guy never said he had 20" arms.
He just said that he used it and it worked, that he was happy with the results.

Just like when any other member posts a picture we just ask to have a little respect for that. No reason to bash the poor guy one after another.
Instead maybe ease up or try to teach him the rite way and how to get better.

I remember starting out GUNG HO- Dumb as can be and ready to do whatever it took. Site injections included. Its it easy to look back now or look at a guy just beginning with poor advice or no advice I think....man you have it all wrong.

Great advice. I agree

Why is there no bicep separation in the first pic, but noticeable bicep separation in the second pic? That's a rhetorical question, by the way. :)

Why is there no bicep separation in the first pic, but noticeable bicep separation in the second pic? That's a rhetorical question, by the way. :)

Negative assertion:
Often a rhetorical question is intended as a challenge, with the implication that the question is difficult or impossible to answer. Thus the question functions as a negative assertion.

Banned and returns right where he left off!!
Why do you come to this site?? why?? you aren't here to learn as you have a negative comment about everything.

You are 170lbs and claim to be an expert on gear ,injections,diet, training,you name it.Yet let me repeat you are 170 lbs!!!! and cutting on 40 mg of dbol per day!?!? BigA wouldn't let a guy post his expereinces with 11 years of gear because he was only 205lbs.What do you think he thinks of your negative bullshit input at 170lbs.

Let me be the one to break it to you junior:YOU don't know shit!!

You argue with very big guys about bodybuilding.You tell licensed healthcare professionals that correct you that your response was right and won't listen.When you go to work(if you work?) do they call you doctor? but you know it all??

I get the feeling from a couple of your posts that you are a gay kid on here trolling for sausage:confused:
In one thread you tell how your "friend" saved up forever( accomplished professionals just go buy what they want) and got a sport bike.You then went on about how there is nothing like a well built man on a sporty bike!?!?!?:eek:

Please take your negative170lb dbol and cutting ass somewhere else.We want contributing members with knowlege(either proper eduction or experience) and those willing to learn and listen.

I received a whole bunch of PM's from happy people when you got banned as it was thought it was permanent.
Your obviously not a bodybuilder as you have referred to "you bodybuilders" and being 170lbs,unless you are a female pretty pathetic.You are just here to stir shit behind your mommies little keyboard.So run along little fairy and find a new place to play and spread your negative pixie dust.

Last edited:
funny shit

Had to laugh at that quote- so true!!!

Second, I must say that for the most part this thread stayed civil when it could have gone WAY BAD. Thats the way PM rolls...

It does look like it was very premature to do SEO- everyone trying to take the shortcut/fast-track now...

Who are we to say what this guy should and shouldnt be doing? Its a free world. He spent his money. He followed protocol. he posted before and after pics. I'm impressed.
Bodybuilders are not elitest. Most of us use illegal steroids and think somehow we have earned the right and everyone else doesnt.

Who are we to say what this guy should and shouldnt be doing? Its a free world. He spent his money. He followed protocol. he posted before and after pics. I'm impressed.
Bodybuilders are not elitest. Most of us use illegal steroids and think somehow we have earned the right and everyone else doesnt.

Well said and it's his life.

You should post some better pics and make sure you stand the same distance from the camera in both shots. I think the first shot it looks like your standing closer to the camera. It makes it harder to see size gains and is probably why someone else said size gains are minimal. Even better would be an upper body shot and if your worried about identity just blurr out your face in the pic. Even if you jumped the gun it seems like you followed the proper protocol. So I still say good work.

Bro, irrespective of whether you have weak arms or not, the very fact that you've mustered the guts to inject into your biceps means you got balls and will power...great work!

My humble suggestion to you would be to train your ass off for a few years and post pics of your arms again to those who've found the process ridiculous or whatever...cos, if you can do this, you can do that too!!

Best luck, bro :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner