over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Before and After Syntherol Photos

Who are we to say what this guy should and shouldnt be doing? Its a free world. He spent his money. He followed protocol. he posted before and after pics. I'm impressed.
Bodybuilders are not elitest. Most of us use illegal steroids and think somehow we have earned the right and everyone else doesnt.

HellRaiser, Isnt that the purpose of this board-to open up discussions about topics to gain better insight and knowledge from (hopefully) people who have personal information or opinions to share. I agree with you and others that it his his body and he can choose to do what he may with it, but i also disagree with someone using a product like that before reaching his full potential of growth with or without aas.

Just an opinion-thats what makes this forum great-being able to talk to so many people with all of their opinions and ideas.

Who are we to say what this guy should and shouldnt be doing? Its a free world. He spent his money. He followed protocol. he posted before and after pics. I'm impressed.
Bodybuilders are not elitest. Most of us use illegal steroids and think somehow we have earned the right and everyone else doesnt.

Yeah, thats what was in the back of my mind too but I just didnt say it. This is the truth.

HellRaiser, Isnt that the purpose of this board-to open up discussions about topics to gain better insight and knowledge from (hopefully) people who have personal information or opinions to share. I agree with you and others that it his his body and he can choose to do what he may with it, but i also disagree with someone using a product like that before reaching his full potential of growth with or without aas.

Just an opinion-thats what makes this forum great-being able to talk to so many people with all of their opinions and ideas.

i dont post on here but lurk around ... im a brit so stick to those boards ...heres the thing ..advertise to guys 3 inches on arms in a month and what do u think will happen...yep guys with no training to speack off wanting and using synthol ...shock horror :rolleyes:

Ive seen people do far worse things on this board and be commended for it. Maybe he has had years of training and his genetics dont help him much?

I doubt hell ever want to come back to explain himself now that everyone has jumped on the bandwagon and blasted him. Since of course most of us are true bastions of human health ourselves :rolleyes: riiiight..

Oh the irony of everyone saying you should be able to do what you want to do to your own body, but once somebody actually does that..

does anyone remember when your mother said"if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all??" There are many posters on here who should remember that we are all adults maybe we should act that way. I agree jumping into synthol at this point may not be the best idea but I give it to the guy for posting pics that takes some balls especially with some of the immature posters on this thread.

I can't help but shake my head at the irony of everyone asking for pics or
progress or logs whenever someone says they are interested in SEOs or
about to start a cycle/log.

Yet when they actually DO post pictures (an exception, not the norm btw)
they get ripped apart... and for what?

They are doing OTHERS a favour by showing pictures. I finally realise why so
few people actually post up photos.

Looks like I'm not the only one...

Negative assertion:
Often a rhetorical question is intended as a challenge, with the implication that the question is difficult or impossible to answer. Thus the question functions as a negative assertion.

Banned and returns right where he left off!!
Why do you come to this site?? why?? you aren't here to learn as you have a negative comment about everything.

You are 170lbs and claim to be an expert on gear ,injections,diet, training,you name it.Yet let me repeat you are 170 lbs!!!! and cutting on 40 mg of dbol per day!?!? BigA wouldn't let a guy post his expereinces with 11 years of gear because he was only 205lbs.What do you think he thinks of your negative bullshit input at 170lbs.

Let me be the one to break it to you junior:YOU don't know shit!!

You argue with very big guys about bodybuilding.You tell licensed healthcare professionals that correct you that your response was right and won't listen.When you go to work(if you work?) do they call you doctor? but you know it all??

I get the feeling from a couple of your posts that you are a gay kid on here trolling for sausage:confused:
In one thread you tell how your "friend" saved up forever( accomplished professionals just go buy what they want) and got a sport bike.You then went on about how there is nothing like a well built man on a sporty bike!?!?!?:eek:

Please take your negative170lb dbol and cutting ass somewhere else.We want contributing members with knowlege(either proper eduction or experience) and those willing to learn and listen.

I received a whole bunch of PM's from happy people when you got banned as it was thought it was permanent.
Your obviously not a bodybuilder as you have referred to "you bodybuilders" and being 170lbs,unless you are a female pretty pathetic.You are just here to stir shit behind your mommies little keyboard.So run along little fairy and find a new place to play and spread your negative pixie dust.

LOL amen.

I've never said shit to this guy before about any one of his posts (like they say, if you have nothing good to say then don't say it at all, so I never have). Then after reading the feedback thread on some sample packs of dbol I happened to come by his little "diary" in the log section and saw his pics. My exact thought was "this know it all prick is just a tiny little boy!". After reading your thoughts, I had to chime in.

Hopefully some humility will come out after your post, but I HIGHLY doubt it.

As for the OP, I feel bad for him. Sure it may have been early, but he added 1.5 inches, improved his peak, and looks to have leaned up a lot. I would LOVE to get those kind of results in 6 weeks.

Well, do I think the kid (safe bet to assume the OP ain't very old...) should have waited before even thinking about SEO? Sure... would be foolish to say otherwise, as the pics show an obvious lack of serious training/time dedicated to "naturally" build his body.

That being said...

Before judging someone, I try to look back retrospectively and put myself in the beginner's shoes I once was... that most of you guys giving Markus a hard time were... :cool: and sorry to all rain on ur parade, but who can peremptory say when he was new to the "super supplements" game he didn't firmly believe there was a shortcut to gettin big?!?!

Remember when you first heard of d-bol? How you thought you just needed to take a few tabs to look like Arnold? Of course you realized quick it wasn't so easy after all... but you BELIEVED it.

Same with the OP and SEO.

And even though he may have received beforehand some advice aiming to deter him from putting oil in his muscles at such an early stage, we all know how you react when you're 20 or less... you say fuck it for you're so stubborn.

Hopefully that thread was a lesson for him, and now Markus will truly take the time to build a strong natural base before thinking again of using shortcuts, whatever they may be. :)

Last edited:
OP just wanted to give us an honest before/after pic...congrats to him...takes balls to do that...stick around man, don't let anybody run you off..

What I'm interested to know is would you have bashed the guy if he posted before/after pics of using AAS at his current condition. I can bet a vast majority of people on this board used AAS before their genetic potential was reached and knew the risks before doing so. So my question is, what's the difference?

I can't help but shake my head at the irony of everyone asking for pics or
progress or logs whenever someone says they are interested in SEOs or
about to start a cycle/log.

Yet when they actually DO post pictures (an exception, not the norm btw)
they get ripped apart... and for what?

They are doing OTHERS a favour by showing pictures. I finally realise why so
few people actually post up photos.

Looks like I'm not the only one...

Unfortunately this is true....:(

many of us have made MANY mistakes in this game. I see NO difference between the OP jumping the gun with the SEO, than others upping their doses in gear to quickly(and most of us have done it at one time or another), we all probably used gear way to early before we had reached at natural limits.
I also do not see any of you flamers posting pics of your hard trained arms.

it does take balls to inject into your bi and then post the pics. with that said, this kid shouldnt be looking at syntherol yet and we all know it. no need to flame, most of us looked for short cuts when starting out (i damn sure did), but one thing that differentiates PM is the responsible advice that is usually given. i think its irresponsible to tell this guy well done...he needs to respectfully be steered in the right direction.

it does take balls to inject into your bi and then post the pics. with that said, this kid shouldnt be looking at syntherol yet and we all know it. no need to flame, most of us looked for short cuts when starting out (i damn sure did), but one thing that differentiates PM is the responsible advice that is usually given. i think its irresponsible to tell this guy well done...he needs to respectfully be steered in the right direction.

Amen. 100% dead on, I think. Maybe close thread now???

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner