over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Before and After Syntherol Photos

markus22213

Newbies
Just finished Big A's 30 day part of the guide and onto the 6 week maintenance phase.

So far gained about 1.5 inch. Will post photos again after 6 weeks to show final results.

Very happy with the results so far.

Attachments

• beforeandafter.jpg
    beforeandafter.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 4,944
Last edited:
Nice work! The size increase is noticeable but the shape looks much better.

Excellent! Nice peak there. How does it feel now?

not to be a dick, but are you sure you needed it. I think you could have done w/out it for a lot longer, and then used it when you hit a plateau.
Seems like you still ha a few years of growing to go, and maybe you jumped the gun on the seo. :confused::confused:

not to be a dick, but are you sure you needed it. I think you could have done w/out it for a lot longer, and then used it when you hit a plateau.
Seems like you still ha a few years of growing to go, and maybe you jumped the gun on the seo. :confused::confused:

Agree 100%.. what I see is an undeveloped arm in both photos. What ever happened to putting your time in?

I'm sorry for coming down on you this way, but this whole notion of using SEO to create the illusion of a built muscle rather than enhance one that lags despite years of training makes me sick.

This is not bbing. This is drug culture and it is part of the reason this sport is such a pariah.

Excellent! Nice peak there. How does it feel now?

How is this "excellent"? Yeah, it shows that Big A's product and protocol works. Is that what you mean by excellent?

Agree 100%.. what I see is an undeveloped arm in both photos. What ever happened to putting your time in?

I'm sorry for coming down on you this way, but this whole notion of using SEO to create the illusion of a built muscle rather than enhance one that lags despite years of training makes me sick.

This is not bbing. This is drug culture and it is part of the reason this sport is such a pariah.

Not being a dick either but what do you know about this guy history? His training and diet etc? As long he followed BigA protocol and do the right thing is my 2 cents!

Not being a dick either but what do you know about this guy history? His training and diet etc? As long he followed BigA protocol and do the right thing is my 2 cents!

Ummm I can look at that arm and tell you there isn't much history when it comes to training or diet. That arm lacks muscularity itself, much less size/separation/etc.

How is this "excellent"? Yeah, it shows that Big A's product and protocol works. Is that what you mean by excellent?

Ummm I can look at that arm and tell you there isn't much history when it comes to training or diet. That arm lacks muscularity itself, much less size/separation/etc.

No need to get smart arse with me. It take alot of balls to inject in your biceps. No need to comment negativity in this thread. Excellent as I mean good job not like fucking Gregg Valentino!!! :mad:

:food-:mil-JS

Just finished Big A's 30 day part of the guide and onto the 6 week maintenance phase.

So far gained about 1.5 inch. Will post photos again after 6 weeks to show final results.

Very happy with the results so far.

They look nice. I used Syntherol in my biceps and it really made a difference. I had hit close to what I think was my 'genetic max' in arm growth. What I liked about the Syntherol is that it evened my biceps out,, and the both look fuller,,giving me a more 'even' look in my biceps.

Wow I was getting scared I was going to be the only one not blowing smoke up this kids ass.

OP, how long have you been training/dieting/bodybuilding/whatever. I'm sorry but the original pic looks as though you have trained for maybe 0-3 months, it's extremely surprising in such little time you'd resort to injecting an SEO for a very mild enhancement in size (that's being generous).

That looks like a 16 year old kid's arm.... It honestly looks like you have never touched a weight.... Just being honest here...

oh man, the wolves smell blood....

But i agree with them, I thought it was a joke when I first looked at the pic. I feel bad for the OP, but it really doesnt look like he ever lifted..... I remember when Baldnazi posted his before and after bicep pics with syntherol to get 20 inch arms....now there was a legit user....

:eek:
proof that strenuous weight training is not necessary

just funning ya, But seriously, don't you think it may be early in the game for site oil?

Last edited:
looks good it gave you a better peak

honestly

i cant tell which is before and which is after :eek:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member