over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My best blood test ever

Good job bro.glad to see it.keep it up.i get more respect for you every time I read one of your posts.we need people to posts these experiences more often.so many people think that you just use steroids and that's it.health is the main goal.and I bet those free range eggs had a lot to do with it.now add some lemons or limes in there and get those liver values a little lower.lol.peace bro.

so, from your blood tests you could say it would be safe for you to run tren really low (100~150mg/week) year round on top of trt 100~200mg/week?

in your experience was it worth to run tren for extended period at 140mg/week? Noticeable results on that dosage?

Good job bro.glad to see it.keep it up.i get more respect for you every time I read one of your posts.we need people to posts these experiences more often.so many people think that you just use steroids and that's it.health is the main goal.and I bet those free range eggs had a lot to do with it.now add some lemons or limes in there and get those liver values a little lower.lol.peace bro.
I whole heartily agree [pun intended] and thanks for the kind words. There are a growing number of voices of reason in here. Its very accurate to say a surface scan of even a place like PM is mostly how to get bigger stronger more lean etc. But like I said there are a small minority of people and threads which do address these kinds of issues. I'll be the first to admit the majority of my posts are also on the subject of gaining muscle or nutrition or whatever because lets call it like it is. I donate blood once every 60 days but train about 30-40 times in 60 days so its natural to speak of it more and a lot more. But what is awesome about PM is you have a lot of guys like [and I'm just going off the top of my head and I'm sure this isn't even a fraction of them all] maldorf, Stewie, JM the mountaindog, Dante Doggcrapp, Emeric, Alpha 6164 and countless others who every once in awhile drop some quality info an this somewhat hidden aspect of the sport.
This wave of just being informed and making wise decisions for our bodies is growing and that's the best part.
so, from your blood tests you could say it would be safe for you to run tren really low (100~150mg/week) year round on top of trt 100~200mg/week?

in your experience was it worth to run tren for extended period at 140mg/week? Noticeable results on that dosage?

Yes IME it is safe per se for me to run a low dose of tren. The results are minimally noticeable. I mean I know what a gram of tren does 700 500 even 350 so yeah at 100-140mg a week its going to be barely noticeable by way of comparison. So yes while I think I can run the tren even year round if I desired because I found 140 a week to not be an outstanding dose from a results/gains stand point I could just as easily advocate not running for months at a time to maximize my recovery. I mean when you run 1/4-1/7 of a so called regular dose you kinda have to expect 1/4-1/7 the results and for that little it might just be better to rest on the tren and let all know values escalate even further into the good. Having said that yes 100test and 100 tren would be a better cruise from a muscle retention standpoint than just 100 test or even 200 test alone. Like I always say let the bloodwork numbers be your guide

Yes IME it is safe per se for me to run a low dose of tren. The results are minimally noticeable. I mean I know what a gram of tren does 700 500 even 350 so yeah at 100-140mg a week its going to be barely noticeable by way of comparison. So yes while I think I can run the tren even year round if I desired because I found 140 a week to not be an outstanding dose from a results/gains stand point I could just as easily advocate not running for months at a time to maximize my recovery. I mean when you run 1/4-1/7 of a so called regular dose you kinda have to expect 1/4-1/7 the results and for that little it might just be better to rest on the tren and let all know values escalate even further into the good. Having said that yes 100test and 100 tren would be a better cruise from a muscle retention standpoint than just 100 test or even 200 test alone. Like I always say let the bloodwork numbers be your guide

Thank you for your answer.

I agree with you that results are dose dependent, so one can not expect enormous gains from such a low dose of tren.

BUT, my idea would be to just incorporate tren at 100~140mg/week into my cruise dose (now 200mg/week).

My expectation would not be to gain ridiculous amount of muscle in short time, but just reap some of the tren benefits like better nutrient partitioning, and fat loss, even from this tiny dose.

I am more interested in keeping a strong and lean physique year round, but not huge, while still maintaining health. Now you made me believe that is indeed possible. Of course I would be doing my own blood tests to confirm.

goal would be 200~210lbs 6% at 5ft11"

Actually what got this idea inside my head was this thread: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/78613-holy-shiznit-tren.html

Awesome thread bro... Info like this can be golden to so many people..
I'm currently on my cruise, my last bloodwork I had done which was before this blast, my hema and hdl levels weren't so good, nothing scary just a little out of ccheck, but I wasn't doing no cardio, no healthy fats (ton of carbs and slin), and didn't keep very hydrated, on that cycle I was doing test and 300mg tren ace a week.. After that I decided to re hook up with my old coach (whose amazing) and very much so all about health, my last blast(finished 3weeks ago), I ran high test,tren and masteron... BUT , cardio was higher, carbs were timed and healthy fats , and other things in place so it will be interesting to see the difference, I also will give blood with time round along with keeeping super hydrated.. Will share results soon... Good luck bud keep it coming

Thank you for your answer.

I agree with you that results are dose dependent, so one can not expect enormous gains from such a low dose of tren.

BUT, my idea would be to just incorporate tren at 100~140mg/week into my cruise dose (now 200mg/week).

My expectation would not be to gain ridiculous amount of muscle in short time, but just reap some of the tren benefits like better nutrient partitioning, and fat loss, even from this tiny dose.

I am more interested in keeping a strong and lean physique year round, but not huge, while still maintaining health. Now you made me believe that is indeed possible. Of course I would be doing my own blood tests to confirm.

goal would be 200~210lbs 6% at 5ft11"

Actually what got this idea inside my head was this thread: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/78613-holy-shiznit-tren.html

Very good my friend. That is a sensible approach and yes I think for your stated purposes a low dose tren [provided bloodwork checks out] will do you well

Awesome thread bro... Info like this can be golden to so many people..
I'm currently on my cruise, my last bloodwork I had done which was before this blast, my hema and hdl levels weren't so good, nothing scary just a little out of ccheck, but I wasn't doing no cardio, no healthy fats (ton of carbs and slin), and didn't keep very hydrated, on that cycle I was doing test and 300mg tren ace a week.. After that I decided to re hook up with my old coach (whose amazing) and very much so all about health, my last blast(finished 3weeks ago), I ran high test,tren and masteron... BUT , cardio was higher, carbs were timed and healthy fats , and other things in place so it will be interesting to see the difference, I also will give blood with time round along with keeeping super hydrated.. Will share results soon... Good luck bud keep it coming

Yes please share those results when you get them. I think we all agree guys in here are going do what they wanna do and take what they wanna take. Its literally the ounce of prevention I'm advocating here to prevent the pound of cure later on. I'm still going to use tren and do gram and a half blasts but it is done more sensibly and with an understanding of whats going on on the inside. I wish you well as it sounds like you and your coach are getting you dialed in well

Very good my friend. That is a sensible approach and yes I think for your stated purposes a low dose tren [provided bloodwork checks out] will do you well

thanks again.

have you ever noticed tren (at any dosage) affecting thyroid hormones and prolactin?

Great numbers. Just keep an eye on the hemoglobin/hematocrit as those can slowly creep up over a 6-9 month time frame. I would do a CBC once every 3 months to keep an eye on that. Even guys on just 100 mg/wk test TRT dose can have hemoglobin problems.

Sounds like you found something that is working now for you.

thanks again.

have you ever noticed tren (at any dosage) affecting thyroid hormones and prolactin?
For me no. Like many others I find mild fatloss with tren. I also often/usually run caber with tren so again a non issue. But even if I don't have caber it seems to be ok.
Great numbers. Just keep an eye on the hemoglobin/hematocrit as those can slowly creep up over a 6-9 month time frame. I would do a CBC once every 3 months to keep an eye on that. Even guys on just 100 mg/wk test TRT dose can have hemoglobin problems.

Sounds like you found something that is working now for you.
Yes sir. I track that hemo/hemato religiously and its the chief reason I give blood every other month. I also get a bloodtest every other month. When stuff starts getting too high I change things up. I'm very OK being high normal because that comes with the territory being on aas all the time. But I also know where I'm comfortable at with that setting and what I need to do or not do to be a certain levels. For instance, EQ will never again be in my system, just too much increase on my rbc/hemo/etc that even will my blood donations every other month I cannot control it the way I prefer to.
Having basically been on a gram of something or other the past 4 months I'm aware numbers are not what they could be say after a 2 month low dose cruise which I have coming here in less than 3 weeks. I'm fairly confident if I drop into a cruise in 3 weeks that my October numbers will be rather good given my holistic approach.
Again and as a qualifier. I have no contest or prep on my radar and thus no one to unnecessarily expose myself to health conditions that would be excessive. But if anything I've learned what I can temporarily handle and what I'd be willing to live with and tolerate in terms of regression of numbers during a contest prep.
I don't have all the answers but I do have a lot of them and all any of us can do is make the most educated choices possible for ourselves

you forgot the most Important test, A1c. that will tell more about cardiac health the cholesterol nonsense

you forgot the most Important test, A1c. that will tell more about cardiac health the cholesterol nonsense

Can that be requested as part of bloodwork? And isn't that just hemogoblin and glucose?

Why is EQ so bad for bloods?
I just came back with 12 HDl on moderate test and 50 var.

So I did an unscheduled blood test yesterday as part of a request by sponsor AMG. AMG sent me some TNE and var to run a 5-6 week blast. I'll be doing another blood test in 3 weeks as part of the agreement.

Anyway to set the context as I said in a previous post I was taking 200mg of test-e ED in August I stopped either the 29 or 30 and have not pinned since. This test was yesterday so the 26 basically 4 weeks.
Here is where my cholesterol numbers were
**broken link removed**
And here is the new stuff just 4 weeks later
**broken link removed**
and here is the rest just because for once I got these scanned
**broken link removed**
So my immediate amazement is that my HDL came up 18 points in basically 4 weeks. I am stunned. Some will recall from earlier this year I was able to gain about 1 point a week on a low dose of mast tren and test. Gain slightly more without the tren. But this is eye opening for me. Truly I recover much much better without anything flowing thru me. Now yes clearly the test given the enanthate ester was in me for weeks at a ever decreasing amount. But still about the only things I've maybe done slightly differently the past month is eating more coconut oil. Cardio is still only 2-3x a week for 25-30minutes, Supps basically the same as aforementioned. Still have the statin and the niacin. But still 57 is my all time high mark. I almost wish I could stay off all gear another month to see where I'd be then. But that is not going to happen.
What else? Blood looks pretty good I suppose with respect to RBC/hema/hemo. S2N mentioned the A1c test and I think I'm looking good there. This certainly gives me pause to think about what changes I might make to my cruises in the interest of lipid profile. At the end of the day I might not change much but I am thankful to have the evidence of how quickly I can potentially get things in the good after a pretty heavy blast run.

Your T levels are pretty good considering your age, AAS usage and being off for a month....did you do any PCT?

Your T levels are pretty good considering your age, AAS usage and being off for a month....did you do any PCT?

Nope. I was somewhat expecting my AMG stuff to arrive last week and so I felt 3 weeks would be just about perfect time for that enanthate to clear, this 4th week has obviously taken me down to an even lower level. So that 673 I'm pretty sure is likely still the remnants of my injected test and not my natty but who knows. AMG just wanted me to be a normal starter level and here I am.
As a blast and cruiser I'll never do PCT per se if anything I just take a week or two off all shots and then resume my cruise dosing.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws