over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My best friend Michael dies in fatal crash

Vander_V

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
I'm utterly in a state of shock, I'm at a loss for words, I have been Micheal's right hand man for years, we lived right around the block from each other and were in contact on a daily basis sometimes 2 times a day, we would chat whether on the phone or stopping by each others houses, I shared many discussions with Michael and became a great friend with nothing but love for the big guy, we were best of friends and I never ever gave up on him no matter what!!! He's had his ups and downs and his good times and bad, I was there, I shared incredible moments with this guy, Michael was a very special person just like my brother Mike was and I knew that since the day we met, these kind of larger then life people rarely come about and seem to only shine in our lifes for a very short time only God knows why .

I know the precious life we are given isn't ours for very long so take time to love eachother and give everyone a chance to be loved, he was a GREAT MAN ,A GREAT FATHER,, A GREAT FRIEND, AND MOST OF ALL A GREAT SPIRIT THAT WILL LIVE ON IN ME FOREVER.

Im hurting extremely bad, My brother Mike died 12 years ago and now I have to face and relive death to the fullest again I feel like Im floating in space and my mind is a blur, im a messs.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/scottsdale/articles/0618sr-fatal0619-ON.html

Last edited:
I am truly sorry to hear about this. I will keep you and his family in my prayers...

MAN vander that hits home bro, i am very sorry for your loss, i lost a very very good friend of mine day before yesterday, he was shot twice in the back and died later at the hospital, I will be traveling home this weekend to go to his funeral.

I'm utterly in a state of shock, I'm at a loss for words, I have been Micheal's right hand man for years, we lived right around the block from each other and were in contact on a daily basis sometimes 2 times a day, we would chat whether on the phone or stopping by each others houses, I shared many discussions with Michael and became a great friend with nothing but love for the big guy, we were best of friends and I never ever gave up on him no matter what!!! He's had his ups and downs and his good times and bad, I was there, I shared incredible moments with this guy, Michael was a very special person just like my brother Mike was and I knew that since the day we met, these kind of larger then life people rarely come about and seem to only shine in our lifes for a very short time only God knows why .

I know the precious life we are given isn't ours for very long so take time to love eachother and give everyone a chance to be loved, he was a GREAT MAN ,A GREAT FATHER,, A GREAT FRIEND, AND MOST OF ALL A GREAT SPIRIT THAT WILL LIVE ON IN ME FOREVER.

Im hurting extremely bad, I have to face and relive death to the fullest again I feel like Im floating in space and my mind is a blur, im a messs.

Hey Vander, That is terrible news. I am very sorry for your loss. No words can take away the pain but know this. We are here with you bro and we share your pain! It is a sad day indeed. Peace to you brother and God Bless. I'll pray for Michael and his family.

vander,
im not gong to say anything that will try and make you feel better. i know right now nothing can.
its going to be 6 years ago my older brother was killed in a car accident. you may hear this a lot in the next few days but... i know how you feel.
i was right there bro. sometimes shit happens and theres nothing we can do to control it. i will say i am truly sorry vander.
if you need to chat or vent or anything, im sure you have lots of people to listen but just pm me if you need to man and ill give you my cell #. like i said i have been there and know the exact feeling.
the next couple of weeks are gonna be tough but remember, there are many people who are not going to be able to be strong at this time. the best thing you could do for him is to be strong, help the family and other friends get through it. be the rock for them to lean on.
if you need anything let me know.
again im sorry
lucian

Really really sorry to hear this bro. :(

May he RIP...thoughts and prayers go out to you and his family.

Tomorrow isn't promised guys, make the most of life TODAY.

BW

Sorry for your loss!

Vander, I am truly sorry to hear about your loss!! It is tough when you lose one of your closest friends... I lost one of my best friends from highschool a few months ago to a drug overdose, and let me tell you it is hard to accept... One of our good friends called me on the phone and told me the news and it was like I was hit with a ton of bricks! I immediately broke down and cried like a baby!! Because I knew that he had a 6 month old little girl who would never get to know her dad... Things like this happen, and we will never understand why... We just have to stay strong and move forward...
V, we are all here for ya!! You and his family will be in my prayers!! Just take solice in the fact that he is in a far better place!! Take care, and be there for his family... Trust me they will need it!

Last edited:
Truley sorry to hear the sad news. He and his family will be in my prayers, as will you Vander.

I am really sorry to hear this. He was much too young to die and leave his family and friends. Really sad.

WTF man!!!!! I didnt realize until I saw his pic in the news article....man thats horrible news. He used to come into my shop and I used to see him at the gym all the time. Its very surreal to think about.....Im very sorry to hear about all of this man. Ill pray for his family and yours V. Give me a buzz if you need to. Be strong V.

Hey Vander, my thoughts are with you and Mike's family. I know the ZONE you’re currently in… I received a phone call a week ago Friday, of the news of a good friend and a great lady. She was hard worker, single mom raising a daughter who just finishing her freshman yr of college. The person responsible for beating her to death is still unknown.

NW

Im hurting extremely bad, I have to face and relive death to the fullest again I feel like Im floating in space and my mind is a blur, im a messs.

sorry to hear of your great loss.

Hey V,

sorry man, just think though .... he knew how you felt about him thats all you can do.

Man V....this is horrible. I'm so sorry. You and he will be in my prayers. You know man...this really hit home b/c I have a good friend that I've known since the age of 5 and we still talk a couple times a week even though he doesn't live close to me anymore. He's 35 and I'm 33. We've known each other our entire lives man. I can't imagine losing this friend. What a horrible thing. Anything we can do just let us know. You've been down this road before my friend....use your strength and your wisdom to help support those loved ones who are not as strong... Take care my friend. Take care.

Sorry to hear about this bro. I've met him before also, at your birthday party. :(

I got out of riding motorcycles specifically for this reason....

Now that I looked at the pic, I met him before at the gym. He chatted with me for quite a few minutes...

I tell you this V, he was proud of you and spoke highly of you in the short time we talked.

BW

I'm truly sorry to hear this, Vander. IronMike

So sorry to hear about the loss of such a good person. My prayers are with you and his family. :(

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131