over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My best friend Michael dies in fatal crash

Keep your chin up Vander,time will heal all of your sorrow.Train hard and never forget,remember only the best of times to keep your sanity.Hang in there buddy!

I'm so sorry for ur loss buddy :(

Sorry to hear that V. Send my best wishes to his family.

Terry

Sorry for your loss V, my prayers are with you and Mike's family. I am glad that you are a Christian of strong faith and know that one day you WILL see your friend again. Hang in there.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and his family.

Take a bit of time over the next few days to look back and see all the blessings his friendship brought you and thank his spirit for being there.

Brock

The last few days have been extremely tuff beyond words, Im emotionally drained, I lost I dont know how many lbs from not eating and I just found out today is Thursday, they say time heals all wounds but Im tired of time, Im tired of death, Im not affraid anymore, I can laugh at it, If its my time well then its my time bring it on.

Im not really sure why these things happen I guess only God knows the true answer but if any of you find out let me know, cause I just cant grasp the meaning of it, maybe they were here in our lives to bring us joy and happiness, My take on it is I was here for him, I was put here for those who have passed on to enjoy brotherhood and friendship or whatever the case may be.

I spoke with Michael just a day before he died, we were happy and everything was fine and when he left my house i walked outside to take my dog Dutch for a ride in the car which he loves and the last thing Michael said was look at Dutch hes so happy hes so happy, I smiled and he drove off.

Ive met alot of people in this world had many friends and thought very highly of all of them, But Michael was different, he was extremely unique had great presence and confidence and a huge heart, I would say the exact same things to him when he was alive, it was a rare friendship sort of like a brother, in many ways he reminded me of my brother and I grew comfortable with taht feeling over the years and now its gone.

I know we will see eachother again its just the waiting that is the hard part.

Heres a funny pic of him at my 70s party.

I wanna thank all of you for your thoughts, In these times it matters more then you know, peace and God bless.

Attachments

• 118637592403_0_BG.jpg
    118637592403_0_BG.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 106
Tried to call you yesterday a few times, left you a message. I have my phone one me all day at the office, so if you want to call me im here for ya. Hope everything is ok. Stay strong bro.....

Very sorry to hear all of this V...many prayers for him and his friends and family...

The last few days have been extremely tuff beyond words, Im emotionally drained, I lost I dont know how many lbs from not eating and I just found out today is Thursday, they say time heals all wounds but Im tired of time, Im tired of death, Im not affraid anymore, I can laugh at it, If its my time well then its my time bring it on.

Im not really sure why these things happen I guess only God knows the true answer but if any of you find out let me know, cause I just cant grasp the meaning of it, maybe they were here in our lives to bring us joy and happiness, My take on it is I was here for him, I was put here for those who have passed on to enjoy brotherhood and friendship or whatever the case may be.

I spoke with Michael just a day before he died, we were happy and everything was fine and when he left my house i walked outside to take my dog Dutch for a ride in the car which he loves and the last thing Michael said was look at Dutch hes so happy hes so happy, I smiled and he drove off.

Ive met alot of people in this world had many friends and thought very highly of all of them, But Michael was different, he was extremely unique had great presence and confidence and a huge heart, I would say the exact same things to him when he was alive, it was a rare friendship sort of like a brother, in many ways he reminded me of my brother and I grew comfortable with taht feeling over the years and now its gone.

I know we will see eachother again its just the waiting that is the hard part.

Heres a funny pic of him at my 70s party.

I wanna thank all of you for your thoughts, In these times it matters more then you know, peace and God bless.

Man, things like this are tragic and typically very sad. I think it's also important to remember all of the fun times. I remember you yelling "BIG HAIRY!!!" at him just before that picture was snapped. That was an awesome night.

vander

you and i are in the same boat right now man, i know how you are feeling and i am sorry.

It sounds cliche, but remember the good times and how they enriched your life. Those will carry on forever. Try not to morn loss, although it is impossible, but celebrate their life and how they made yours better. It makes you appreciate the true friends around you, because no one knows how much time you truly have here on earth, so cherish every moment and those in it.

God Bless

That's an awesome photo V! What a way to be remembered! My only regret is that I never got to get out there to meet this awesome person.
You've been in my prayers all week bro.

VV,
I'm tearful reading all of these wonderful comments about your dear friend. What a horrible loss for you. I'm so very sorry. But you found a friend who loved you so maybe that will keep you close.
S

I know your pain

I too lost a brother to a similiar accident. He was truly a beautiful human being. Always upbeat, could walk into a room of debbie downers and within seconds turn it all around. I cherish the memories i had with him. He taught me so much about the benefits of the right attitude. Whenever i feel bummed out or down with myself I just think of Joe and that winning smile and just like that I snap out of it. He did his time and God sent for him. I am sure you will eventually find a peace from this very heartbreaking moment that will define your character in a way that will serve you well and that would make your bro proud of you so he can rest in peace.

I'm sorry for your loss, but...

I'm sorry, is it only me, but wasn't the guy going over 100 mph? Do any of you have kids, loved ones?

I'm just glad he didn't take out anyone with him. Don't we hear enough about people racing and killing innocent people when the loose control or crash?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws