over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my blood work after a decade of anabolics

I think the big problem is how people throw around the word HRT. I wouldnt have made any comment if the OP had just said he was taking a low dose cylce now of just 300 mg/wk. When you start saying youre on HRT it implies that a medical doctor has prescribed it and that it has been approved my a medical professional after watching your blood work for months. There is a difference between a self administered low dose cycle and offical HRT.

Sure some guys might need a higher dose than others to get to a blood level that provides a "normal" feeling for them, but there is noway somone is going to need 2 to 3x the normal dose to get them within range.

We just do not want to throw around so losely the term HRT. When one sees HRT you would assume that it is safe and closely monitored by health professionals and not self administered black market test. Doing this sort of thing endangers people. Lets face it, most guys never get any blood work done but when youre on HRT you have to.

I think the big problem is how people throw around the word HRT. I wouldnt have made any comment if the OP had just said he was taking a low dose cylce now of just 300 mg/wk. When you start saying youre on HRT it implies that a medical doctor has prescribed it and that it has been approved my a medical professional after watching your blood work for months. There is a difference between a self administered low dose cycle and offical HRT.

Sure some guys might need a higher dose than others to get to a blood level that provides a "normal" feeling for them, but there is noway somone is going to need 2 to 3x the normal dose to get them within range.

We just do not want to throw around so losely the term HRT. When one sees HRT you would assume that it is safe and closely monitored by health professionals and not self administered black market test. Doing this sort of thing endangers people. Lets face it, most guys never get any blood work done but when youre on HRT you have to.

no, 'throwing around' the word HRT is not a big problem.

you are making it a big problem.

i really can't beileve you would say that me saying i'm taking 300mg of test a week and calling it HRT is 'endangering to people'.

no, 'throwing around' the word HRT is not a big problem.

you are making it a big problem.

i really can't beileve you would say that me saying i'm taking 300mg of test a week and calling it HRT is 'endangering to people'.

Well, people may come on here and think a doctor has you on 300 mg/wk for the rest of your life, thats what HRT is, and think that they too can do that and not worry. HRT carries that weight.

Yes, doing 300 mg/wk indefinitely COULD endanger some people. I think everyone needs to think more about what they post. I know that you meant no harm, but I just want to make the point that we should not use the term HRT for this type of use.

Well, people may come on here and think a doctor has you on 300 mg/wk for the rest of your life, thats what HRT is, and think that they too can do that and not worry. HRT carries that weight.

Yes, doing 300 mg/wk indefinitely COULD endanger some people. I think everyone needs to think more about what they post. I know that you meant no harm, but I just want to make the point that we should not use the term HRT for this type of use.
in bold x2... fully agree!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity