My blood work cholesterol is a mess

pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
I don't get it I've done everything to improve it and it got higher.

My hdl was 19 now 11 low
My ldl was 138 now 140 high
Cholesterol total is 182 its ok
My triglycerides is 96. Ok
My chol/hdlc ratio is 15.5 high
My non hdl cholesterol 160 high
My glucose is 101 high. can this be the gh?

eGFR NON-AFR. American 102
Ast 17
Alt 20
ALKALINE Phosphatase 23 low
Psa 1.2
Estradiol 76
TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, MS 1593

I just finished my cycle which was
600mg test e
400mg primo
50mg var
5iu gh
I added drol lately but I'm 2 weeks in and drop it because I feel like shit on it

Any advice to fix this mess please

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Think the orals were the main culprit. A cruise and lower the gh a bit will help alot ime.

Could add Some red yeast Rice (only if there is monacoline K in there) or citrus bergamot but I assume you are already taking one of these?

Ofcourse a healthy diet and Some cardio are always a good idea.

Last edited:
Think the orals were the main culprit. A cruise and lower the gh a bit will help alot ime.

Could add Some red yeast Rice (only if there is monacoline K in there) or citrus bergamot but I assume you are already taking one of these?

You mean the var? I agree the var made the hdl worse. But the ldl before was 138 I started taking citrus bergamot 1000mg day plus 20 to 30 minutes of cardio 4 days a week. Fish oils and watched my diet but it went up 2 points I'm lost

Yeah var can be pretty nasty on your lipid panel I've noticed.

I honestly think that Isn't representative as I assume it was 138 on a cruise? Vs 'only' 2 points up after a blast with somewhat harsh stuff in regards to lipid panel with cardio and supplementation.

For me personally, even a moderate dose of Primo will also tweak my lipids negatively with no orals involved. I'd say it's the orals and Primo. If you don't want to "abort" totally, I'd drop the orals and swap the Primo out for Masteron.

20mg/day of Cardarine and 1000mg/day citrus bergamot should correct things in a few weeks for ya.

Also take Metformin with the GH. How is your TSH levels with the GH?

Androgens are hard on lipids, I don't think any one is worse than another, there are just happen to be a few specific studies on some of them (like var). Even TRT will tank your lipids over time.

I'm assuming you were fasting? Otherwise, the glucose doesn't mean anything.

50mg Var is a lot! That will heavily impact HDL. Without the supps you were taking, I'm sure it would have been in single digits. Adding Anadrol in there definitely made things worse. Plus, and I say this because it affects me too, age starts becoming a factor.

the best advice i dont think you want... lol
trt only
maybe lil gh
that+sups+diet+cardio 3-4 months then see how things look again.
repeat
repeat
repeat
:lightbulb:

50mg Var is a lot! That will heavily impact HDL. Without the supps you were taking, I'm sure it would have been in single digits. Adding Anadrol in there definitely made things worse. Plus, and I say this because it affects me too, age starts becoming a factor.
Well I should of known better as far as var. I'm no rookie in the game and being a retired competitor. I blame myself for the mistake. My hdl was tanked at 19 when I started this cycle. Due to the use of tbol on my previous cycle. So being that it was at 19 I should of never taken var nevertheless add drol at the end

You say you are on var. In a post yesterday you stated you were on anadrol. Didn't you just get back from Vegas? How is the diet the past few weeks?

The above is the opposite of doing "everything" to improve cholesterol. I would drop down to trt, drop the GH for the time being and eat tons of veggies and leafy greens.

Well correction on my ldl. I posted it was 139 before and now 140.it was actually 149 before and now 4 months later it's at 140.so it went down 9 points. So I guess the addition of citrus bergamot and everything else has helped

For me personally, even a moderate dose of Primo will also tweak my lipids negatively with no orals involved. I'd say it's the orals and Primo. If you don't want to "abort" totally, I'd drop the orals and swap the Primo out for Masteron.

20mg/day of Cardarine and 1000mg/day citrus bergamot should correct things in a few weeks for ya.
Bro my bad my head was all over the place when I wrote this. I meant 400mg of mast not primo. I just finished my cycle now I just start my trt. I have primo on hand and was planning on 200mg with my trt but forget that. I'm cruise for a long while till I get all this cholesterol in check

Androgens are hard on lipids, I don't think any one is worse than another, there are just happen to be a few specific studies on some of them (like var). Even TRT will tank your lipids over time.

I'm assuming you were fasting? Otherwise, the glucose doesn't mean anything.
Yes kaladryn I was fasting

Also take Metformin with the GH. How is your TSH levels with the GH?
Pesty it is at 1.07

You say you are on var. In a post yesterday you stated you were on anadrol. Didn't you just get back from Vegas? How is the diet the past few weeks?

The above is the opposite of doing "everything" to improve cholesterol. I would drop down to trt, drop the GH for the time being and eat tons of veggies and leafy greens.
Yes I was on var since I started my cycle and I was planning on adding anadrol for the last 4 weeks of the cycle which I did. It's been 2 weeks since I added the drol but it's made me feel like shit so I decided to drop it. Now since I just got my blood results I'm dropping everything. Just going to my trt. My diet is the same. My diet is always on spot.

Vegas I'm going on the 18th

Can you expand on the red yeast Rice (only if there is monacoline K) comment?

I thought this supplement was no good anymore.

Can you expand on the red yeast Rice (only if there is monacoline K) comment?

I thought this supplement was no good anymore.

Depending on where you live, you can still get it. I think everyone can buy it but some aren't having monacoline k in it, which is a statin-like (or even a plain statin) compound. Without that, it's useless.

Think you can't get in anymore (the one with monacoline k) in America, in Europe you can and it costs nothing.

I mean this sincerely but I am confused on why you are confused. Tbol, then Var, and now Drol. Did you expect your lipids to be in good standing with these thrown in one after another?

I mean this sincerely but I am confused on why you are confused. Tbol, then Var, and now Drol. Did you expect your lipids to be in good standing with these thrown in one after another?
No you have a point brother. I knew my hdl was going to be tanked because of the orals. Specially that it was already at 19 when I started. But I didn't think it would mess my ldl since I adjusted my diet even more and starting taking a lot of things to improve it. So when I got my results I thought it had gone up. But in reality it didn't. It went down 9 points. It's still high to me at 140.but it was at 149 four months prior. And I though it was 139 before but when I looked at my previous results. I realized I was wrong on the 139 that I stated. My bad

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity