over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My blood work cholesterol is a mess

Yes kaladryn I was fasting

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

So your idiot PCP only did lab work for a fasting lipid panel, glucose test, part of renal fxn tests, part of liver fxn tests, and part of testosterone/estrogen tests? You should probably demand a refund and get a new PCP. That's just plain stupid medicine which unfortunately isn't surprising in the least bit. :eek:

So your idiot PCP only did lab work for a fasting lipid panel, glucose test, part of renal fxn tests, part of liver fxn tests, and part of testosterone/estrogen tests? You should probably demand a refund and get a new PCP. That's just plain stupid medicine which unfortunately isn't surprising in the least bit. :eek:
I don't know what you mean. I had full blood panels done. I only listed what came back off

I don't know what you mean. I had full blood panels done. I only listed what came back off

A good diagnostician learns to interpret all the lab data just in case a "normal" value isn't normal. And yes, this happens more than one would think. :eek:

The results seem to me normal after a cycle. The thing to do now is take 3-4 weeks completely off and then do a basic TRT and maybe add a small amount of
TRT. You didn't post your hematology. If you are late 30s or older you probably have high red cells/ hematocrit. Many times even younger guys have the issue especially the heavy users. The red cell numbers have to come down. Going strait to TRT from the cycle may not allow it to come back down to normal and then you will hit your new cycle and it will go even higher. Eventually your BP will climb and climb as your body tries to pump the stuff. Blood donation seems to make the problem worse over time. Take it or leave it. This is the pattern I see over and over again. It goes on for years and then the kidneys are shit. Right now yours look good. Now is the time to play smart. Your choice.

If you have any questions, metaphorically shoot me a PM.

I don't think there's 100% consensus as to what the main metrics are, but many believe its the Total/HDL ratio with 5 being average risk and lower being better and higher being worse. Your ratio of 15 is very bad. You didn't mention your hematocrit. Is it in the normal range?

And forgive me if I overlooked your cardio, but what are you doing? Dropping the harmful orals will provide the greatest affect, but brisk walking for 30 minutes or more for 4-5 days/week would also be a step in the right direction.

Regarding niacin to raise your HDL, it will likely raise your HDL but what's been recently discovered is that it doesn't make you healthier. Here's a recent change of opinion by the FDA:

Citing a lack of cardiovascular benefit, the FDA is taking the unusual step of withdrawing approvals it had previously given for use of niacin and fenofibric acid with statins to treat high cholesterol.

Last edited:
The results seem to me normal after a cycle. The thing to do now is take 3-4 weeks completely off and then do a basic TRT and maybe add a small amount of

TRT. You didn't post your hematology. If you are late 30s or older you probably have high red cells/ hematocrit. Many times even younger guys have the issue especially the heavy users. The red cell numbers have to come down. Going strait to TRT from the cycle may not allow it to come back down to normal and then you will hit your new cycle and it will go even higher. Eventually your BP will climb and climb as your body tries to pump the stuff. Blood donation seems to make the problem worse over time. Take it or leave it. This is the pattern I see over and over again. It goes on for years and then the kidneys are shit. Right now yours look good. Now is the time to play smart. Your choice.
I'm 47 brother. My hematocrit is 46.6 and hemoglobin is 15.7

I don't think there's 100% consensus as to what the main metrics are, but many believe its the Total/HDL ratio with 5 being average risk and lower being better and higher being worse. Your ratio of 15 is very bad. You didn't mention your hematocrit. Is it in the normal range?

And forgive me if I overlooked your cardio, but what are you doing? Dropping the harmful orals will provide the greatest affect, but brisk walking for 30 minutes or more for 4-5 days/week would also be a step in the right direction.

Regarding niacin to raise your HDL, it will likely raise your HDL but what's been recently discovered is that it doesn't make you healthier. Here's a recent change of opinion by the FDA:

Citing a lack of cardiovascular benefit, the FDA is taking the unusual step of withdrawing approvals it had previously given for use of niacin and fenofibric acid with statins to treat high cholesterol.
Yea my hematocrit is 46.6 normal range. My cardio is 4 days a week 20 to 30 minutes treadmill walking keeping heart rate around 130/135

Get on a good fish oil (carlson) and a good fiber supplement (Garden of life).

Both will help your lipids.

I improved mine with supplementation and avoiding alcohol and cigarettes I think. I'm not sure how much the supplements worked actually. I dont think they work for everyone.

I'm actually going to get mine done again soon on a new diet that's much lower in fat.

I'd avoid 17aa orals now, you dont want impaired lipids at 47 years old. Just stick with legit TRT now, add Primo if you must a couple of times per year and pharma HGH.

Yea I'm cruise on trt for like 5/6 months with keeping diet dialed and cardio then re-test

Get on a good fish oil (carlson) and a good fiber supplement (Garden of life).

Both will help your lipids.
^^THIS

Do you eat fatty fish often? Canned salmon is reasonably priced and salmon patties are easy to make after you debone/deskin it: add onions, bread crumbs, an egg, and I like cajun seasoning. Make four patties and pan fry in olive oil.

^^THIS

Do you eat fatty fish often? Canned salmon is reasonably priced and salmon patties are easy to make after you debone/deskin it: add onions, bread crumbs, an egg, and I like cajun seasoning. Make four patties and pan fry in olive oil.
I eat salmon and I do what emeric says eat 2 raw egg yoke from hens free range

Like I said I'm cruise for a while and see how much it improves. As far as hdl I know it will improve. Now I'm keep my eye on ldl. Since my mom and my dad that passed away rip and some of my brothers take cholesterol meds. Who know know that I'm older I might be inheriting it. My ldl for the last 5/6 years has been a bit above 100.at one point in that time it was at 98.but its never been this high. But the aas plays a big roll plus age

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner