over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my blood work question

zo259

Newbies
Dont want to be an idiot but Ill ask anyways. Been juicing on and off for 4 years now, didn't have bloods done before cycle, ran alpha Pharma test, alternated between sus and enanthate every 6 weeks 750 to 1 g per week from January to May, along with swapping other compounds, In may tapered down to eventually just 250 per week in June, still just cruising on 250 per week of alpha cyp had haven't lost more than 7 lbs since may, still holding size well. BUT, my blood work I just had done my test levels were only 349. So I would assume either I crashed and 250 a week is either not enough, or its just fake. Im leaning towards its bunk but would appreciate an opinion from someone with more experience and knowledge than me. Also the scratch off code matched with their site check but Im sure that doesn't mean its good. blood was drawn 7 days after last shot

Last edited:
What are you expecting your levels to be at? Usually at that dose mine are around 1000 if I remember correctly

I honestly figured they'd at least be closer to that, I'm 27 so I thought for 250 per week they wouldn't be low but I had no idea since I was using a gram prior for months on end.

I honestly figured they'd at least be closer to that, I'm 27 so I thought for 250 per week they wouldn't be low but I had no idea since I was using a gram prior for months on end.

I am 27 too. I used 750-1000 for a while too. Cut down real low like 200mg a week but test levels were still around 1000.

I would say either your gear is garbage or your body isn't metabolizing the test efficiently

If you're mentioning your age because of how much you think you should be producing naturally that doesn't matter. Your natural production is shut down for sure after using that amount for that long. Your test levels should be way higher though. And Alpha-Pharma is one of my most trusted brands. At that dose I'd be above 1500. Since you are holding size I would retest. I won't go into how long since you injected since you've been on that long your level should stay high for an extended period of time after injecting.

Don't quote me but I think cyp/enanthate only lasts ~10 days in your system. Best thing to do is get blood work done when your testosterone peaks. Get it done 24-48 hours after you pin to get a more accurate reading. At 250mg/wk you should be around 1000-1200 for a total testosterone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also question for you... how did the rest of your bloodwork look? Curious to see the numbers in general

bloods

I haven't went in to get a copy yet, the nurse called me and said everything is normal. Im getting a different DR I asked for estradiol to be checked also and he told me theres no way to test that and even if you had high estrogen theres no medicine to fix it he said.......ignorant..... ill post it when I get it printed out. last time had bloods done 2 years ago free test was just under 5,000 and they told me thats Impossible theres error. I just agreed with them on that one.

yea man it's hard to find good/knowledgeable doctors on this kind of stuff. It's good to know everything is looking good though, keeps me at peace of mind personally

thiastick

just to let you know, the alpha test e I used was the amps, the sust vials, felt good on both, sex drive was stupid high, the cyp in vials different batch than the sust and enth, the cyp batch# tcx201502 made dec 2015. raised lettering on boxes and labels and everything.

Did a blood teat last month as used the HGH all got the great result ,feeling streighth grow up and cutting so fast,but the result showed the protein still stay on a lower items.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear