over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my blood work results

I know shit happens...but there's not much excuse for selling underdosed test products. I mean...it's not like the raws are expensive or it's hard to make accurately.

Meanwhile, it's not cool to think how many paid for and used it and how many would have been under dosing in the future had this bloodwork not been done and posted.

I agree. Its so cheap to make i see no reason to make under dosed test. Once the word gets out then everyone stays away. So i just dont understand why any company would make under dosed test

What if the amps are good and Pimpman has some sort of condition causing his results to be low? If you guys remember, I score less then half of what others do on serum tests. Hopefully Ironman will pay to have another test done.

Last edited:
What if the amps are good and Pimpman has some sort of condition causing his results to be low? If you guys remember, I score less then half of what others do on serum tests. Hopefully Ironman will pay to have another test done.

ha ha i which that was the case Q but its not.everytime i get my blood done while on my test levels are over 4000.its always so high that when i had a primary DR. he use to crack up everytime i tell him to get blood work to test my levels.he always said ok if u want too but u know its gonna be sky high.

lol the first time he tested me and got the results he ask me tell me the truth how much test u taking i smiled and said why u asking me that/he flips the paper too me and said u see that number that is way off the chart impossible unless u are adminestering:love:

It doesn't seem to work that way bro. GH serum is way diff than total T.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

It doesn't seem to work that way bro. GH serum is way diff than total T.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I don't even think its possible.how can u shoot so much test and then not reflect it on a test performed

I don't even think its possible.how can u shoot so much test and then not reflect it on a test performed

Well, even if it not the case, Q has a point... It has to due with blood volume, and how fast a person metabolizes/converts/excretes test.

A 300lb person on 100mg will score way lower serum than a 100lb person. Additionally people metabolize/de-estrify test differently. A buddy and I weigh the same, and take the same dose and brand. He comes in around 500 serum, and I am always >1500. My e2 runs high and his comes in around 12. He also gets a WAY higher anabolic response form test than I do...

That said, I can score >1500 on 200mg, so anyone should be much higher on 750+

One amp of sus has less than 25 cents of raw test in it. Why go to all the trouble to fake the amp, packaging, etc and not even put TEST IN IT? Sus is kind of a stupid drug, yet we still use it. It seems to do the opposite of what it was originally designed to do in the short run, which was provide month-long stable test levels. It has some very long esters and some very short esters, so until it stabilizes over time, blood readings can be tricky.

Last edited:
Well, even if it not the case, Q has a point... It has to due with blood volume, and how fast a person metabolizes/converts/excretes test.

A 300lb person on 100mg will score way lower serum than a 100lb person. Additionally people metabolize/de-estrify test differently. A buddy and I weigh the same, and take the same dose and brand. He comes in around 500 serum, and I am always >1500. My e2 runs high and his comes in around 12. He also gets a WAY higher anabolic response form test than I do...

One amp of sus has less than 25 cents of raw test in it. Why go to all the trouble to fake the amp, packaging, etc and not even put TEST IN IT? Sus is kind of a stupid drug, yet we still use it. It seems to do the opposite of what it was originally designed to do in the short run, which was provide month-long stable test levels. It has some very long esters and some very short esters, so until it stabilizes over time, blood readings can be tricky.
A few months ago I was off everything for a couple I weeks , i didnt do any pct and i am 44 years old and have been using for a long time and to give an example i recently was off about 5 weeks and my total test came back 98 so i know i was shut down,i shot 1ml of Gauls sust 250 .i did blood work 5 days later and my total test was 990 .i believe the op stated he was on several weeks so his levels would have stabilized in that time

That is about the biggest crock of bullshit I've ever heard. I've looked at probably 1000+ sets of labs and not one time has someones weight/height had a thing to do with serum Testosterone levels. Not one.

Now, there's some variance in how testosterone is metabolized. The intramolecular expression of androgen in the nuclei is pretty much the same in a 100 pound man too a 300+ pound man. There can be inhibition of transcriptions, either be full or partial inhibition in factors or co-factors that could result in a discrepancy of serum T.

To say body weight can be a cause is not true.

That is about the biggest crock of bullshit I've ever heard. I've looked at probably 1000+ sets of labs and not one time has someones weight/height had a thing to do with serum Testosterone levels. .

I actually respect a lot of your commentary. Apparently my doctor has misinformed me, as this was the exact reason he gave me for the discrepancy in numerous panels. I'm sure I am paraphrasing quite a bit, but I considered my source to be reliable.

I actually respect a lot of your commentary. Apparently my doctor has misinformed me, as this was the exact reason he gave me for the discrepancy in numerous panels. I'm sure I am paraphrasing quite a bit, but I considered my source to be reliable.

And please don't take that as a personal attack, I very well could of used a better tact. :)

How the testosterone molecule activates in the androgen receptor is unambiguous in it's action. Regardless of one's body weight. If there is a sequence of changes which does'nt allow the T molecule to move into the nucleus and bind directly to a specific nucleotide sequences of the chromosomal DNA. This may be a plausible cause to believe there would be a differential in total serum T levels on a mg to mg basis per person, from the influence of an inhibitory activity of transcription. Therefore lacking an androgen effect. In my personal belief, we are living in an environment of endocrine disruptors. BPA and pesticides are known to cause disruptions of our endocrine system. With this, I can see how one may not respond well to hormones.

Last edited:
I totally agree I think the sust is bunk or very very under dose.plus my sex drive which was off the chain is gone not Ed problem I can perform but don't care for it.thats one of the reason I got blood work to see if the sex drive dropped cuz estro related or test too low

Use test enanthate or cyp, testosterone ester mixtures have been used for substitution therapy of male hypogonadism, the combinations are used following the postulate that the so-called short-acting testosterone ester (prop) is the effective testosterone for substitution during the first days of treatment and the so-called long -acting (enant or cyp ) warrants effective substitution for the end of injection interval. However this assumption is not supported by the pharmacokinetic parameters of the single tstosterone esters. Both testosterone prop and enan cause highest testosterone serum concentration shortly after injection (enth 10 hours after injection and prop 14 hours after injection) Accordingly , addition of test prop to test enanth only increasing the initial undesired testosterone peak and worsens the pharmacokinetic profile. Injecting of test enanth alone produce a more favorable pharmacokinetic profile in comparison to test prop and test enath ester mixtures in comparable doses. There is no advantage in combining short and long acting testosterone esters.

Use test enanthate or cyp, testosterone ester mixtures have been used for substitution therapy of male hypogonadism, the combinations are used following the postulate that the so-called short-acting testosterone ester (prop) is the effective testosterone for substitution during the first days of treatment and the so-called long -acting (enant or cyp ) warrants effective substitution for the end of injection interval. However this assumption is not supported by the pharmacokinetic parameters of the single tstosterone esters. Both testosterone prop and enan cause highest testosterone serum concentration shortly after injection (enth 10 hours after injection and prop 14 hours after injection) Accordingly , addition of test prop to test enanth only increasing the initial undesired testosterone peak and worsens the pharmacokinetic profile. Injecting of test enanth alone produce a more favorable pharmacokinetic profile in comparison to test prop and test enath ester mixtures in comparable doses. There is no advantage in combining short and long acting testosterone esters.
Emeric,
I guess I don't have a good handle on the esters as I thought I did. If enan is a longer ester than prop, how can it get a higher peak quicker than prop?
thanks

Emeric,
I guess I don't have a good handle on the esters as I thought I did. If enan is a longer ester than prop, how can it get a higher peak quicker than prop?
thanks

Prop is short acting not fast acting. Maximal testosterone levels in the supra physiological range were seen shortly after injection (40.2 nmol/l tmax= 14 h with prop ) and (39.4nmol/l tmax= 10 h with enanthate) , the prop increases the testosterone peak higher than enath only, which can effect your brain cells.

Prop is short acting not fast acting. Maximal testosterone levels in the supra physiological range were seen shortly after injection (40.2 nmol/l tmax= 14 h with prop ) and (39.4nmol/l tmax= 10 h with enanthate) , the prop increases the testosterone peak higher than enath only, which can effect your brain cells.

Well I just learned something. I suppose the "fast acting" label is a common misnomer.

test looks like its less than half of what it should be. Time to get some new gear

Wow great info THANK YOU emeric for posting

A few months ago I was off everything for a couple I weeks , i didnt do any pct and i am 44 years old and have been using for a long time and to give an example i recently was off about 5 weeks and my total test came back 98 so i know i was shut down,i shot 1ml of Gauls sust 250 .i did blood work 5 days later and my total test was 990 .i believe the op stated he was on several weeks so his levels would have stabilized in that time

Yes sir for 4weeks on the sust which is more than enough time BUT I was on another test for 5 week before I switch to the sust.so my levels would of been elevated by then.

Yes sir for 4weeks on the sust which is more than enough time BUT I was on another test for 5 week before I switch to the sust.so my levels would of been elevated by then.

4 weeks is enough time for your test levels to drop. 5 weeks after last shot and my test level was 240. I've been on lf sust for 4 weeks and have felt like shit very tired no pump but I didn't get bloodwork so based on feel its bunk but no evidence.

4 weeks is enough time for your test levels to drop. 5 weeks after last shot and my test level was 240. I've been on lf sust for 4 weeks and have felt like shit very tired no pump but I didn't get bloodwork so based on feel its bunk but no evidence.

Just to be clear , who's sust are you using ?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131