over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My bloodwork doing daily injects

mike036

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have been doing daily injects 30mg/day pharma test Cyp. About 210mg/week total. No AI and using 25mg daily DHEA
Total Test 1191 range 264-916
Free Test 35.6 range 7.2-24
Estradiol 31 range 7.6-42.6
Igf-1 261 range 73-255
Ferritin 26 range 30-400
The low ferritin puzzles me as I haven’t donated in 6 months. Explains why I am am experiencing extreme fatigue and increases heart rate. Also, I see other members here post bloodwork using 10-15mg daily and their test levels are higher than mine.

I also want to add my prolactin was 15 range 4-15.2 Not sure why it’s on the high side

Have you always been lagging in total serum test like that? 100mg two times weekly puts me around 1450.

Cage

Maybe throw in some beef liver for the ferretin ? Do you use MFP to track calories? How much iron per day you getting?

Have you always been lagging in total serum test like that? 100mg two times weekly puts me around 1450.

Cage
I don’t think he’s lagging. You’re doing a higher dose twice weekly, so your total will appear higher depending on when you draw blood. He’s doing 30 daily. So he’s at a constant level all throughout the week.

I have been doing daily injects 30mg/day pharma test Cyp. About 210mg/week total. No AI and using 25mg daily DHEA
Igf-1 261 range 73-255
Ferritin 26 range 30-400
The low ferritin puzzles me as I haven’t donated in 6 months. Explains why I am am experiencing extreme fatigue and increases heart rate. Also, I see other members here post bloodwork using 10-15mg daily and their test levels are higher than mine.
Mostly very nice. As far as your ferritin, I would play it simple and just add some quality beef every other day and see if that helps. One of our super hot female members says black strap molasses is really good for absorption of iron as well.

25ed puts me in the high 1200s low 1300s. As for low ferritin levels have you increased cardio recently? Regardless I'd add some way of getting a little more iron and some b6/p5p.

Cage
I have done bloodwork with 300mg/week ug test a couple of years ago. Injecting m-w-f and my test level the day after a shot was mid 1300’s

Maybe throw in some beef liver for the ferretin ? Do you use MFP to track calories? How much iron per day you getting?
I eat a pretty balanced diet. I had issues years ago with low ferritin but that was form frequent blood donations. I just started supplementing with 25mg iron bisglycinate.

25ed puts me in the high 1200s low 1300s. As for low ferritin levels have you increased cardio recently? Regardless I'd add some way of getting a little more iron and some b6/p5p.
No. I hardly do any cardio lately

I don’t think he’s lagging. You’re doing a higher dose twice weekly, so your total will appear higher depending on when you draw blood. He’s doing 30 daily. So he’s at a constant level all throughout the week.
I’d get behind that if this was something new just starting out. But if he’s been doing this for a lengthy period of time like I have then ~200mg/wk is the same thing. For reference I typically pull bloods on the 4th day after injecting.

Cage

Igf-1 261 range 73-255
Ferritin 26 range 30-400
Ferritin won't bounce back on it's own. You are anemic and need iron supplementation.

Iron bisglycinate is best as it won't irritate GI tract as much as your standard iron supplement (ferrous sulfate). It can take as much as 50-100 mg daily for 8 weeks to put a dent in that ferritin.

Ferritin won't bounce back on it's own. You are anemic and need iron supplementation.

Iron bisglycinate is best as it won't irritate GI tract as much as your standard iron supplement (ferrous sulfate). It can take as much as 50-100 mg daily for 8 weeks to put a dent in that ferritin.
Thanks. I started iron bisglycinate this morning. The odd part is my mch,mcv,mchc are all in range. RBC is a little high as well as hemoglobin and hematocrit

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear