over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My bloodwork results

jimmyjones

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Ive come here to post about my story in this game and my results..
First off, Ive always been a fat kid…my highest ever was 280 at 6’3. One day I looked in the mirror and I said fuck this Im done being a lard ass. I did plenty of research and I began to lose weight. I was dropping fat nicely, but I always wanted to be muscular. So I did my research on steroids and I began my first “cycle” in May of 2009, I was 21 at the time. I was at 245 when I started, at about 25% body fat. I started on 250mg a week of Test E. Within 4 weeks I saw a nice change, I bumped it upto 500mg and stayed at the dose for months on end. In fact, I was at that dose until November of 2009. I ended up at 220 with about 18% body fat and much more muscle. I came off in December and although I felt fine, I wanted more. So I jumped back on in February of 2010. I was on all the way until November of this year. I knew I had to eventually come off, so what I did was drop my dose down to 200mg a week for the entire month of September, and I used HCG at 1000iu a week for 4 weeks. This entire time I used Aromasin here and there, whenever I felt or looked bloated. So in essence, I was on for 6 months the first time and then on for 8 months the 2nd time. I got my bloodwork results back today, and my test levels came back at 685 ng/dl . Call me crazy but I recovered after being on for 8 months straight, within 5 weeks. Its safe to say, Im jumping right back on today ahahaha!

My question is were you still on PCT meds like hcg/nolva/clomid when you got your blood test done? Cause if you were, then its no surprise that your test levels are in a good range because being on hcg and other PCT meds will make your natural test levels within good range during their use. The real test of how well you recovered is after you've been off the PCT meds for over a month and what your test levels are then. And recovery is about more than just producing enough natural test, its about your cholesterol, blood pressure, liver values, kidney function and etc. You come off for those reasons more so than just recovering your natural testosterone levels.

I was not on anything.... completely drug free..

Liver, Cholesterol, and Kidney function all within range..

I would have to guess being twenty-two helps you bounce back faster than oldtimers. Also, and I have noticed this too, that bloodwork stays within a "normal" range for a longer period of time when using AAS when you're younger.

I shouldn't even bother... actually I won't... you have no idea. Why don't you just eat good. Sure you are going in the right direction. Hey if you stay on 500mg for the next 2 years you might get to 12% bf :banghead:

And you have over 400 posts on a bodybuilding forum... scary really. Sorry for being rude but seriously you have no clue and your just gonna hurt yourself.

Stay off and get yourself tested in 3 months ;)

You started at May 09 at over 25% bf

You came off Dec and back on again in Feb

Then 8 months straight and after 5 weeks 'off' your going back on again

I imagine it was late Dec and early Feb. Basically you haven't really come off since May 09. You have been on 1 1/2 years and that was your first cycle. Just some advice but please stay off more a few months and then see how you feel. All the AAS and HCG and Nolva stay in your system many weeks after you stop them. Something tells me your scared to come off. And all this at 22 and still overweight... not a good start. Sorry to be harsh but I think you need it.

Ill be honest, I was scared to come off because of acne...I never had acne and I always read the horror stories about people piling on acne during PCT, and thats the reason why I didnt come off. But ive been off for 6 weeks and I have not had any acne. From now on, I will now only run 12 weekers and come off for the same time. Im currently 220 at 14% body fat... I am gonna begin a real "cycle" starting Jan 3rd and end it exactly 12 weeks after... after that I will lay off for the same amount of time... Im sorry fellas, but I just love Testosterone!

These are my lab results

Test Name Value Range

Cholesterol, Total 172 / 125-200
HDL 62 / Greater or equal to 40
Triglycerides 56 / Less than 150
LDL 99 / Less than 130

Urea 14 / 7-25
Creatinine 0.88 / 0.8 - 1.3
Sodium 139 / 135-146
Potassium 4.5 / 3.5-5.3
Chloride 101 / 98-110
Carbon Dioxide 30 / 21-33
Calcium 9.6 / 8.6-10.2
Protein, Total 7.6 / 6.2-8.3
Albumin 5 / 3.6-5.1
Globulin 2.6 / 2.1-3.7
Bilirubin, Total 0.4 / 0.2-1.2
Alkaline Phosphatase 75 / 40-115
AST 22 / 10-40
ALT 24 / 9-60
DHEA 603 / 61-1636
Hemoglobin 15.9 / 13.2-17.1
Hematocrit 46.9 / 38.5-50
Test, Total 658 / 250-1100
Free Test 138.2 / 35.0-155

Last edited:
These are my lab results

Test Name Value Range

Cholesterol, Total 172 / 125-200
HDL 62 / Greater or equal to 40
Triglycerides 56 / Less than 150
LDL 99 / Less than 130

Urea 14 / 7-25
Creatinine 0.88 / 0.8 - 1.3
Sodium 139 / 135-146
Potassium 4.5 / 3.5-5.3
Chloride 101 / 98-110
Carbon Dioxide 30 / 21-33
Calcium 9.6 / 8.6-10.2
Protein, Total 7.6 / 6.2-8.3
Albumin 5 / 3.6-5.1
Globulin 2.6 / 2.1-3.7
Bilirubin, Total 0.4 / 0.2-1.2
Alkaline Phosphatase 75 / 40-115
AST 22 / 10-40
ALT 24 / 9-60
DHEA 603 / 61-1636
Hemoglobin 15.9 / 13.2-17.1
Hematocrit 46.9 / 38.5-50
Test, Total 658 / 250-1100
Free Test 138.2 / 35.0-155

Your blood work looks great. Better then mine and I'm natural and lean

Thanks, my LDL levels before my weight loss were extremely high, so not only did I improve my numbers, I improved them while I used steroids! :p

I wish my bloodwork looked like that. My cholesterol is always wacked out.

Your bloodwork is terrific!!! Sounds like you are learning as I am as well!
This is a good place to learn!! Good luck man!

Yes your bloodwork is great but that isn't because your following a great regime. I don't understand all the pats on the back for having good bloodwork. Your only 22.

Obviously you have done great to lose all the weight without damaging all in the list above. So well done for that. But I highly doubt your bloodwork will stay the same if you carry ondoing 500mg+ all year.

I can tell by your writing the way things will go. You will do the 12 week cycles and your off periods will start long but get smaller and smaller. You will create more excuses to stay on. Like I said your only 22 and it's not like you are a successful young bodybuilder who wants to get to the pro ranks.

Like all of us you will require larger doses through time to get better results. You will add in orals etc etc. Just be careful. You have done great but just be careful. A young friend of mine done what you have and was worried to come off so he would go off for 5 weeks (that is starting from the last injection) and start again. He fooled himself into thinking he goes off. Now in is on 1g test,tren and winny etc and is only 23 and only wants to lose weight and look good for the beach. Do me a favour and stay off for 1 month more and get tested again. Many recover quickly at your age but just try it.

I wish my bloodwork looked like that. My cholesterol is always wacked out.

Mine went from bad to worst until I used synthergine. It is a great liver protector. After a month the values came back to normal.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity