over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My body wants keto.

Tomgrass

Registered
Newbies
OK so first time in my life this happened to me. Last few good weeks I was doing fasting around 20 hours a day. I was also cutting so carbs were 200-300 day. No secret here that after 20 hours and lower amount of carbs I ketones must have been my fuel for weeks. Wanted or not became fat adapted. Few days in a row I have notice that if I don't eat much carbs next day I jump into focus mode much faster then if I have a lot of them. Being honest eating carbs even if they taste nice is horrid. Gasses diahorrea as I have to eat all those carbs in short window. So it is carb bomb. Stomach stretched etc. I feel like binge eating eating very clean. Juice is not worth the squeeze anymore cause I will never give up fasting and fasted workouts. I am on keto three days and muscle feel full as hell. (fat adaptation result). So now questions for you guys who does keto. What kind of keto choose tkd, nhe, skd? Don't wanna even go into ckd as really I don't miss carbs at all. Even when I am buying ice cream last few years was halo top, oppo, goodness etc all those diet ice cream as I love taste but I don't like super heavy calorie one. I literally can't find one thing I will miss from carb diet. One banana or slice of pineapple will not ruin keto if I want it. I need reasonable discussion about pure results. Will carb will be so useful to consider other form of keto over pure keto for athletes-protein around 1.6-2.0 gram per kg. I need your keto brains guys here. Thx
P. S when I eat carbs I sweat like a pig at night which I hate. Since keto I feel like there was huge decrease in amount of sweat.

My body loves low carbs, as well. The most important thing to know is what your goals are. If you're trying to put on size, honestly, a few more carbs are going to be immensely helpful as opposed to just increasing fats and protein. I've found if I follow a strict keto, I need to eat quite a bit more.

If you're trying to lose fat, you really don't need any carbs at all. You could still lose fat just fine with carbs in your diet, obviously, including fruit, but it depends how much you want to stray. I rarely do strict keto, normally just a low carb approach with no direct carb sources besides fruits, vegetables and whatever is in some dairy products. This keeps me decently lean and dry while still getting to indulge a sweet tooth with some fruit. I do, still, however, go through higher carb phases, then once I feel that my body isn't utilizing those carbs as efficiently anymore, I'll cut back carbs again to regain some insulin sensitivity

I build all the muscles I needed. Some small amounts extra would not hurt. But main target Is to maintain physique looks great all year round and if I want to compete just pack my trunks and go to destination place aiming at top3 of realistically choosen class - classic bodybuilding or similar. That is all I need really.

I've been on a bulk / off-season keto diet for years, I'm not always on keto, but I don't see carbohydrates as essential to built tissue and strenght. But I'm not a competitor either, I don't wear gear or anything like that, so it might be different for you.

my stomach feels much better when I reduce my carbs and get them from fruit and yams.

I haven’t totally eliminated carbs in a long while , I’ve kept in simple sugar from Gatorade and coco krispies for intra and post workout shakes at least and I’ve been able to get lean.

carbs are essential by any mean but they can definitely help some people but I think finding carbs that work for you in the key.

I think for bodybuilding sake a higher protein intake than what conventional “Keto diets” call for is best , I think 1.5g protein and 3/4g fat per lb body weight would be a good place to start and leave plenty wiggle room to add or reduce one or the other as needed to meet your caloric needs

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws