over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Boladrol Log

dragonfire101

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok I will be posting a log as well as one for a training partner. I started 8mg today and I believe my partner is starting Friday because he has the flu.

Dosing:

4mg at 8am and 4mg at 5pm-8mg daily.

Stats:

My stats- age 33, 5 9' 260, BDF 25% High I'm fat bastard right now...

Training Experience-18 yrs off and on.

Partner Stats- age 23, 5 9' 200, BDF 15% at least... He's a hard gainer as well and not that strong.

Training Experience-1.5 yrs

Training Program:

Mon. Chest/Bis/Front Delts/ ABS, 15-20min cardio

Wed. Legs/ABS, 15-20min cardio

Fri. Back/Tris/Rear Delts/ABS, 15-20min cardio

For me there will be at least one MMA session somewhere in the week.

Last edited:
Cool waiting to see these results hopefully mine will be in soon.
Good Luck guys

YEs! I love these threads. Good luck.

I'll be watching this closely. I too am doing the run and I have a thread over in the member logs forum.

What are your goals as of now? Just curious.

I'll definitely be keeping tabs on this log. So far everyone that runs Boladrol had great gains, can't wait to run it for a cycle. Can you post what your PCT looks like, I'm trying to get an idea of what's needed.

I'll definitely be keeping tabs on this log. So far everyone that runs Boladrol had great gains, can't wait to run it for a cycle. Can you post what your PCT looks like, I'm trying to get an idea of what's needed.

None because I'm on about 100mg Test week for HRT for life, which I have been taking forever so it wont mess up any results.

i have a tattooo across my belly taht reads 'test 4 life'

thanks for the log this is cool

taking any liver supps? i would with any orals not just for bola.

its a pain in the ass but some will be interested in some blood work,,,will you have time for that?

I like the way you set up your log. Hope you dont mind I borrow the outline
from you when I start my. MM

Ok I will be posting a log as well as one for a training partner. I started 8mg today and I believe my partner is starting Friday because he has the flu.

Dosing:

4mg at 8am and 4mg at 5pm-8mg daily.

Stats:

My stats- age 33, 5 9' 260, BDF 25% High I'm fat bastard right now...

Training Experience-18 yrs off and on.

Partner Stats- age 23, 5 9' 200, BDF 15% at least... He's a hard gainer as well and not that strong.

Training Experience-1.5 yrs

Training Program:

Mon. Chest/Bis/Front Delts/ ABS, 15-20min cardio

Wed. Legs/ABS, 15-20min cardio

Fri. Back/Tris/Rear Delts/ABS, 15-20min cardio

For me there will be at least one MMA session somewhere in the week.

You said that your 25%.

Are you making any changes to your diet or will you continue the same diet to maintain your base?

Have you been training in this exact manner previously so there is no muscle memory effect taking place?

Thanks, and good luck! CG

You said that your 25%.

Are you making any changes to your diet or will you continue the same diet to maintain your base?

Have you been training in this exact manner previously so there is no muscle memory effect taking place?

Thanks, and good luck! CG

Diet will be better and I plan to add cardio. The weight routine is same as I have been doing, but haven't been doing the cardio. Haven't done cardio in a while and diet wasn't the best. I may loose total weight, but if my strength goes up and I gain muscle while loosing fat I will be able to assess how things are working with the product and actually hope this is what it can do. Going to see how I feel during training on the product and will try to get labs after as well.

Trained today seemed like a regular day and nothing notable yet...

Also I know a 3rd person who will start trying boladrol...I have to see when they start and get the rest of their stats...They are 6 2', age 32 training 5yrs...

Last edited:
no offence but whos care about PH only th ones tht r making money off of it.everymonth someone go to th ER from it fact,what happrn they blame th steroid user gat ur fact right come on man,WHO CARES

You opinion is fine, but go start your own thread about it as my log is not for this...

One better...

You opinion is fine, but go start your own thread about it as my log is not for this...

Maybe he should just be a "gentleman" and delete his post.

For me day 5 today. Last few days sex drive increase, which is odd since its not test. Also skin has been feeling itchy.

For my my training partner he is on day 2. He asked me today about sex drive. I asked him why and he said he has uncontrollable boners.:D

I will be picking the lying hamstring curl as my exercise to gauge strength increase. This this is because its the first exercise every leg workout and there should be no variables impacting that exercise. Other workouts exercises may change and the order. Also usually in a pretty strict position and hard to cheat on the machine we use for lying hamstring. Also we been competing against each other on this exercise to do the whole stack eventually for a while now. So there will be no muscle memory or anything else impacting the exercise since we been doing it for awhile

Ok I'm weak... leg curls 155 x 6... Will see what they are over next 4 weeks.

Lowe back got really pumped though and usually doesn't that bad...

Great thread. Love to follow along on this.

If you have chance, regarding ur diet and ur intended clean up of same, what do you target ur carbs, protein and fats at right now ...

Dra, histamine wise,,,are you also warmer and sweat more? that will confirm even more,,,,i belive you though

also histamine is a stimulating hormone for libido.

hungry or not as hungry?

Dra, histamine wise,,,are you also warmer and sweat more? that will confirm even more,,,,i belive you though

also histamine is a stimulating hormone for libido.

hungry or not as hungry?

funny you mentioned the histamine thing. I mentioned in the other testers thread yesterday i thought that's what it was .

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...le-forum/68040-strongmans-boladrol-run-3.html

less hungry it seems since taking the product and little warmer. I actually for 3 days now came home from work with left over food. I usually looking for more because I run out.

Last edited:
no doubt you are in tune with your body, thats really good in the long run, thanks for the reply

goodluck!

oh,,, SAMe and methionine? do you have any now? helps enzymes that deactivate histamine. <<<< only if needed but doesnt sound severe and sounds like its going well (gym and outside the gym) so it was just FYI.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131