over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My botched gyno surgery!

dbee

Newbies
I went to an oncologist(breast cancer surgeon) and my chest now looks like absolute ****. I should have saved up and went to a plastic surgeon. I only had the surgery on my left side - I had a golf ball sized lump.

**broken link removed**

Has this happened to anyone else?

Last edited:
Laser treatment,

Bro, that's not bad. Ive seen way worse. Don't worry, it's new surgery and will heal. Just keep taking care of it and putting some neosporin on it, etcetera.

Once it heals, you can have any little scars that remain, lasered off. My GF had a little scratch on her shoulder from a motorcycle wreck and they lasered it off. But honestly, I dont think you'll even need it, those will heal just fine.

Last edited:
dude, that looks pretty good. Get on the maderma and make that scar go away.

Not quite sure what the problem is here? Botched?

A surgeon cut into your nipple and toook something out frm underneath

What do you think it is suppose to look like?

Just curious, did you have a glandular-only removal? I've talked to the ongolosit about this, it's the only way I can get the surgery done and have my insurance cover it. However, they cannot do liposuction beyond what they pull out during the gland extraction. I have a bit of fatty tissue that I would also like removed, I'm actually running DNP atm to see how much of it I can burn off that way. Never had any luck from any transdermals or ECA when it comes to fat loss in that particular area.

Yes it was mostly glandular tissue. I'm just shocked he cut my nipple when he could have gone around it! It still looks weird my chest just doesn't look good in my opinion. I'm now 3 months post-op. It's embarrassing to have this visible scar.

heres a video:
YouTube - Doctors Opinions

Would you guys have done this? It was free for me or would you have spent the money?

Thats really not bad at all bro. Have you used maderma and Vit-E like people have suggested? My brother had his done by a plastic surgeon and he had some scarring when he took the wraps off, I was like DAMN son that is going to be there forever. The maderma cleared it up and he literally has 0% visable scarring around or on his nips. BTW how long were you out of the gym from the surgery? I've heard its a lot worse for recovery time if you get lipo as well via the plastic surgeon.

PS - not sure what you looked like pre-op, that would help some. But if you got it done for free and have no more gland, worth it in my opinion. It's such a bitch for me having to run letro every cycle because its the only AI strong enough to keep mine from flaring up.

It wasn't bad at all preop:

**broken link removed**

but post op I got depressed about it and stopped working out. I was expecting a better result - and imo I look worse now and that kills my motivation.

I just started using silicone sheets. Does mederma really work?

MADERMA, VIT. E WORK GREAT I HAD SAME SURG. LOOKED WORSE AND FORMED BLOOD CLOTS AT WHICH POINT THEY WENT BACK IN AND PUT IN DRAINS. THIS WAS ALL DONE BY A PLASTIC SURGEON. A YEAR FROM NOW YOULL NEVER KNOW IT HAPPENED. LOOKS GREAT.

my bro used scar zone (silicone) and mederma, and lotion with Vit-E. Seemed to do the trick.

If I wanted to compete later down the road could I or did this destroy my chances. Feels like it ruined my physique!

Dude, stop being such a big baby. Do you want to sit here and have men pity you? Because everyone has told you it looks fine and the scars will go away.
Now stop being a little girl and go work out; you will feel better.

BTW, before you get all butt hurt about my post, think about it and take it as positive criticism.

They could have done much bteer, but i've seen MUCH worse too. A plastic surgeon cuts along the arreola, and a general surgeon does what you have. I've seen some guys with long-ass cuts across their chest, so your's came out not too bad.

Follow the tips given above, and the only thing left to do is just sit and wait it out to see how it heals. Be sure to try and rub out any scar tissue as well.

You could increase protein and glutamine, etc to see if that helps with the healing. HGH can help many as well, not recommending it, just an option from what i've seen others report.

Good luck,!

BMJ

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear