over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My boy

Gorgeous dog! Nice colour too! Does he bark at strangers?

Gorgeous dog! Nice colour too! Does he bark at strangers?

BigChef, it's funny you ask that. You knock on my door and he goes ape shit....lol
Once he knows who it is or im ok with them he calms down. But just one knock and it is awesome! True Presa all the way;)**broken link removed**

"CHAMORU BUILT"

Here he is with my youngest, very good temperament. The other pic is him being on guard;)

**broken link removed****broken link removed**

"CHAMORU BUILT"

**broken link removed**

"CHAMORU BUILT"

I gotta say I would be scared to see your dog, until I saw him with the adorable girl:) He looked sweet there.

It's such a shame that these dogs have such a bad name! I have a GSD and she is an Angel (lol that is her name). But, like you said, they will protect, like a dog should. You have a beautiful family my man, thank you for sharing! Your daughter def has a bodyguard with the Presa!

My pits colors look alot like yours, but she is reverse brindle and we didnt doc the ears. Great looking dog.

Cant help but share another pic of my hansome boy;):D**broken link removed**

"CHAMORU BUILT"

that is an awesome looking dog man, i wish i had a place that was big enough to have a dog like that.

That is a super awesome dog , I like how it looks like a loving and caring dog but also has a protective instinct and look to him , also it doesn't look like he would shed as much as say , a husky or something of that nature, which is major bonus ! You have a badass dog I must say:love:

Presa's are awesome awesome dogs!!! Your guy is a real beauty. I bought one years back from the oldest breeder in the US who got his original dogs from De Curto who was the gentleman who helped revive the breed from extinction from the canery islands and my dog was the best. I generally like to rescue dogs instead of buy one but my gf at the time decided thats what she wanted to get me for my Bday and we went and put down a deposit and got first pick of the litter of my choosing. i was on the waiting list for a year or more but it was worth it. I went down and ended up choosing what was then the second biggest puppy but he had the best sized and shaped head and turned out to be a monster when he grew up. My guy was 165-170# at his top weight and was super in shape and so sweet and loyal. Thier wasnt a nasty bone in his body at all. he was great with kids and other dogs and everything. Unfortuantly because of the rareness of the breed they have some susceptiblity to rare health conditions and my guy developed addisons disease and ended up cutting his life short at just 6 years old. I was devasted.i hva never before or since had a better dog and i just about 1 year ago rescued a beautiful 100 solid pound pitbull from champion lines but nothing compared to my presa. That dog showed me more love and loyality than i could imagine and i miss the big guy. Great watch dog and protector of the family but sweet as can be. sorry for the novel just seeing your awesome guy brought back lots of memories.

here was a pic of my boy when he was young, sorry i have to resize it

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws