over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My BPC-157 Experience

p-lethal

Registered
just wanted to quickly share my experience. i've been having pain near the bicep / elbow region for 6 or so months now. I purchased some BPC-157 and started daily injections of 250mcg. So after a bottle or so I saw some relief but I was not considered "sold" on the product based on my results.

fast forward two months later, I went and saw an ortho and got diagnosed with radial tunnel syndrom and saw exactly where the pain was originating from (different from where I was injecting before) and so I started the same daily protocol of injections on Monday. I am five injections in and now I am SOLD! normally my back sessions really aggrevate my bicep region and I always wake up stiff and sore at the elbow joint. I had one of my best back workouts ever yesterday and woke up with no soreness whatsoevern.

I plan on going through two bottles and keep some more on hand for all those niggles we get from the daily grid.

Last edited:
Glad for you that it worked so well !

Ive been buying 40 bottles bpc and im not sold...I can feel that my joint feels better after a injection (500/750mcg per spot). But it don't last.. My knee, elbows and shoulder havet got any results.

You said you know where to inject now, where do you pin when your doing your elbows? I shoot in the upper "underarm" , im swede so I don't know the exact word but hope you under.

it's actually more of my forearm, so if you look at your arm palm up, the vein that runs dead in the middle through your forearm and bicep, i go about an inch to the right.

it's actually more of my forearm, so if you look at your arm palm up, the vein that runs dead in the middle through your forearm and bicep, i go about an inch to the right.

If i understand correct, you shoot your pin on the inside on your forearm?

That was the word I was looking for, I looked at my forearm and I think I know where you inject, Is the new place you started injecting in after your meeting?

I shoot allmoste the same way, but to get closer to my elbow I shoot 1 inch to the left on my right elbow (that's where my forearm stops).

I try to shoot into the spot that hurts, which are several currently.

You said you know where to inject now, where do you pin when your doing your elbows? I shoot in the upper "underarm" , im swede so I don't know the exact word but hope you under.

Can't say this will work for everyone but I had pain at the distal end of the right bicep for weeks that has kept me from training biceps. When I returned from a two week vacation, I still had pain. I located the center of the pain with my fingers and injected 500mcg directly into that area. The next day the pain level was about 90% better. I have used this stuff 3 different time now and it has worked every time.

Can't say this will work for everyone but I had pain at the distal end of the right bicep for weeks that has kept me from training biceps. When I returned from a two week vacation, I still had pain. I located the center of the pain with my fingers and injected 500mcg directly into that area. The next day the pain level was about 90% better. I have used this stuff 3 different time now and it has worked every time.

I recently acquired pain in that area. I'm going to inject there before training biceps and triceps today.

Please clarify
In the forearm, 1 inch intramuscular? To the right of said vein?
What gauge and length?

Please clarify
In the forearm, 1 inch intramuscular? To the right of said vein?
What gauge and length?

yes, 1 inch 29 gauge slin pin intramuscular to the right median cubital vein about 1/2 inch.

I recently acquired pain in that area. I'm going to inject there before training biceps and triceps today.

My wife came home with a bicep injury last night. I did the same treatment with her of 500mcg and the pain is gone today. I did my 2nd dose and absolutely no pain. Going to train biceps tomorrow and see how it goes..

My wife came home with a bicep injury last night. I did the same treatment with her of 500mcg and the pain is gone today. I did my 2nd dose and absolutely no pain. Going to train biceps tomorrow and see how it goes..

The anti-inflammatory effects of localized BPC157 are very fast acting.
My right elbow has been hurting lately because I upped my training from 2-3 days a week up to 6 days a week. Yesterday was my off day and I injected 500mcg BPC157 in my inner elbow joint right in the crease and a little towards the outside, and I also injected 500mcg right into my elbow. There was only a quarter inch of meat there but I slid the insulin syringe at an angle into the meat and injected it. Today, I trained biceps and triceps with my friend and we just kept on doing sets. We must have done 20-30 sets for biceps and the same for triceps. My elbow felt fine all the way through, and the pump was legendary due to having a cheat day yesterday!

A QUESTION TO THE BPC USERS.

My joints got better at first, been running 50-60mg of BPC.

I stopped the injections case I thought the peptide was to big of a hype, I felt results buy barley noticeable. My shoulder, nothing. My knee's, nothing, my elbows nothing. But my feet joint got a little better.

Started the first months with 250mcg x 4 ED, a few moths later 500-750mcg x 3 ED, still nothing.

I stopped the injections and gave up...

Then a while later I tried 500mcg in each joint and THEN I could tell that it really made my joints smoother and less cracking. But I noticed that this don't last long... I don't know if the joints feel better cause I injected fluid in it or its the BPC but I felt better.

So now im on it again but only using it 1-2 times a week instead of ED.

A QUESTION TO THE BPC USERS.

My joints got better at first, been running 50-60mg of BPC.

I stopped the injections case I thought the peptide was to big of a hype, I felt results buy barley noticeable. My shoulder, nothing. My knee's, nothing, my elbows nothing. But my feet joint got a little better.

Started the first months with 250mcg x 4 ED, a few moths later 500-750mcg x 3 ED, still nothing.

I stopped the injections and gave up...

Then a while later I tried 500mcg in each joint and THEN I could tell that it really made my joints smoother and less cracking. But I noticed that this don't last long... I don't know if the joints feel better cause I injected fluid in it or its the BPC but I felt better.

So now im on it again but only using it 1-2 times a week instead of ED.

I notice it reduces inflammation, so I inject 500mcg in each knee preworkout on legs days, 500mcg in each elbow or inner elbow joint on arm days, and 500mcg in my rotator cuff preworkout on back/delt/trap day and chest/delt day. It stops the popping and cracking and eases my injury pain long enough to have a good workout. The inflammatory reduction is temporary but I'll take it with my old, achey body.

This was actually very interesting to me, nice to see other people came up with ideas !

The thing im skeptic about is when you guys say to inject it under the skin instead, no one here know if the skin can take care of the BPC that you inject. Its not fat like subq and its not IM. Can the skin take up the BPC like IM or subq really?

It don't sound right in my head.

But the interesting part that ive never heard before, that was to inject it PWO... I gotta try this :) I hope this is no placebo effect you talking about or just having a good day the day you pin. But have you guys have tried it a lot of sessions and can say that PWO really works?

Im going to shoot it PWO in my knees, shoulder and elbow next week and try this theory !

question

If I have three areas (both shoulders and a knee, one shoulder is six months out of SLAP surgery) do you recommend rotating daily injections at each site, doing a small amount of each daily dose at each site, or just doing a standard location like belly fat?

I had a slight distal bicep tear back in Feb (had MRI done to confirm tear).
I couldn't train biceps or back almost a month. I also used 500mcg injected into the area. I was amazed at how fast I healed (mid 40s). Highly recommend BCP.

Can you hit it subQ on the elbow? I hit my elbow on the door few weeks ago still not 100%. Getting better but not where I want it to be. So would subQ be fine? If you can does anyone have pictures showing where on the elbow it should be injected?

The area I feel pain is where the pointy elbow bone is at. Should I hit it subQ in that area?

I had a slight distal bicep tear back in Feb (had MRI done to confirm tear).
I couldn't train biceps or back almost a month. I also used 500mcg injected into the area. I was amazed at how fast I healed (mid 40s). Highly recommend BCP.

That's so awesome.

Can you hit it subQ on the elbow? I hit my elbow on the door few weeks ago still not 100%. Getting better but not where I want it to be. So would subQ be fine? If you can does anyone have pictures showing where on the elbow it should be injected?

The area I feel pain is where the pointy elbow bone is at. Should I hit it subQ in that area?

I've done it subQ that way. It should work just fine that way.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear