over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My breakfast shake I've been taking every morning

I'm a huge advocate that we consume for this lifestyle, not for pleasure, however that shake posted by the OP is above anything I could take.

Like said above, if it works for you, then tip your chin and tip the glass...

My breakfast:
6-8 eggs 2 yolks
1 cup of blended oats, added to my protein shake, 1tps olive oil.
fresh blue berries and starwberries.

1 hr later, I'm starving and I get down a cottage cheese with more strawberries, with some slices of deli turkey..

raw egg whites contain an ovomucoid, that can inhibit protein absorbsion.

poor digestion of raw eggs:

Poor absorption of egg white protein. According to **broken link removed**, only 51% of raw egg white protein is absorbed during digestion compared to 91% for cooked egg white protein. According to **broken link removed**, the figures are 65% and 94% respectively. The second study used 100g of white and one yolk. I don't believe that there is a problem with the absorption of raw egg yolk, though problem 1 still remains. Pasteurised egg white protein is well-absorbed.

Everything you wanted to know about eggs...

only if you consume egg whites by themselves .
look at some good info by nountaindog1 on this.

only if you consume egg whites by themselves .
look at some good info by nountaindog1 on this.

Agreed, Aussiebulldog, but I don't even need John's advice to realize that egg whites by themselves don't deliver a fraction of the results that whole eggs do.

Never in all of nature were eggs meant to be eaten without the yolk. This is simply man thinking he can outsmart the Creator of all things. We can't and shouldn't try.

Meat should be eaten with the fat, same with dairy, eggs and everything else.

When was the last time someone tried to separate the fat from peanut butter? So why do the same with beef, chicken, dairy or eggs? Calorie control? You want to cut calories, cut unhealthy forms of sugar, not cholesterol.

My breakfast:

3 frozen pancakes in the microwave w/butter and syrup

Just so you guys know, chickens are not cage free and "grass fed". Their diet consists of whatever they can pluck out of cow shit.

Just so you guys know, chickens are not cage free and "grass fed". Their diet consists of whatever they can pluck out of cow shit.

Hahaha, remind me not to buy eggs where you do, good grief!

Or if the other chickens shit taste better.. You ever wonder why those fuckers are always pecking where we see nothing? Chickens eat chicken shit!

Agreed, Aussiebulldog, but I don't even need John's advice to realize that egg whites by themselves don't deliver a fraction of the results that whole eggs do.

Never in all of nature were eggs meant to be eaten without the yolk. This is simply man thinking he can outsmart the Creator of all things. We can't and shouldn't try.

Meat should be eaten with the fat, same with dairy, eggs and everything else.

When was the last time someone tried to separate the fat from peanut butter? So why do the same with beef, chicken, dairy or eggs? Calorie control? You want to cut calories, cut unhealthy forms of sugar, not cholesterol.

great post.
whole foods.
trouble begins when we start to over process our foods.

i use eggology liquid egg whites 4gal every 3 weeks. they are naturally sweet and i simply blend them and drink for breakfast and when im on the run, will add a banana to the mix if i also add brown rice protein since the brown rice taste like cardboard. the rest of the time i scramble them with fresh veggies, veggie dogs and veggie cheese. i will also consume 4 to 6 dozen organic eggs whole during the month but not in the shakes only in the scramble.

oats + milk + synthepure + strawberries
scrambled eggs

2 scoops whey protein
1 cup instant quaker oats
1 banana
just enough skim milk to get it to blend (I think I will change this to whole milk?)

Easy to get down quick, tastes good, and no matter how small my appetite is I can always drink it.

I was always told that raw eggs will get you sick so I never tried it. Now that I see all you guys doing it, I will try:
1.5 scoops whey protein
4 raw eggs
1 banana

eggs, vanilla protien powder, vanilla. nutmeg and almond milk...eggnog shake

For those of you wondering about the taste, all I taste in my shake is the lemon + berries. The veges + eggs are overpowered by the fruits. I actually really enjoy the taste.
I also use cage free grass fed eggs... but I'm also concerned about the protein in the egg whites because as some of you mentioned, the body can't digest it uncooked very well.

adding cinnamon is another good tip that I do but forgot to mention (as was listed above).

I don't think all the fruit in the world would mask the taste of tuna in a shake!:(

My breakfast .... 3 scoops of vanilla whey 1 banana 1/2 cup strawberries, and 1 serving oatmeal perfect only takes cpl mins.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws