over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My buddies cycle changed his genetics

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
One of my good friends has some of the worst genetics I’ve ever seen. He’s a classic endomorph yet also has a hard time adding muscle. That’s a pretty bad combination. He’s been on everything you could think of and has been bodybuilding for over 10 years. I recently visited him out of state and I barely recognized him. I have never seen someone change so much over the past four months (which is when I saw him last). He’s full,lean, hard and looks like a complete different person. So clearly I had to ask what he was using and this was his cycle.

200mg Cyp/wk
200mg MastE/wk
300mg DHB/wk
5 days per week pre workout:
50mg MENT/50mg Tren Ace/50mg TNE
10iu humalog/4iu Humatrope

He has used all of these compounds in the past but contributes the majority of his changes to the combination of MENT with DHB.

Yeah...thats not how it works. Maybe he actually got real gear and stuck to a diet this time? :p

before and after pics of this 4 month change

Yeah...thats not how it works. Maybe he actually got real gear and stuck to a diet this time? :p

All his gear was real I’m thinking it was the MENT DHB combo. I’ve never seen that used.

Contrary to popular belief, different compounds work better than others based on ones body chemistry. I’ve taken actual prescribed test and didn’t respond to it. Switched to a different one and it was like night and day.

AFAIK, people can have relatively mediocre natural genetics

but an incredible genetic reaction to drugs

Well steroids do change your genetics

Satellite cells proliferation, permanent changes to your bodyweight set point, changes in neurological adaptations for strength that remain even when you come down to a TRT dose...

All of this stuff changes you physiologically, and makes you different from what you would've been had you never touched a drug.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

AFAIK, people can have relatively mediocre natural genetics

but an incredible genetic reaction to drugs

God I wish more people understood this.... when we talk about “genetics” it has NOTHING to do with what a persons natural genetics are - it’s their genetic response to gear... if people understood that the argument of “no way he did that with XXX amount of gear” would NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.

Some guys carry much more lean tissue naturally than another - then both take gear and the one with poor “natural genetics” blows up and leans out like mad. And you can tell those who are ignorant because they will argue that there is no way he (smaller fatter guy originally) didn’t take 10 times the amount cause I mean look at the results.
I have never understood that - it’s like the morons that used to look at still pictures of B.B. lineups and say “clearly X is blowing Y away in that shot” - such an ignorant statement. The pic was snapped - one guy could still be in transition or not fully flexed or have already begun to relax.

Sorry - just couple things that the copy and paste well informed research crowd do that really seem to be misunderstood. Actually I think those who actually get it and have competed or at least attended a show or AT LEAST are able to think - just rarely bother to address

I've also been saying this for years, there's a very broad (much broader than we all think) response range to drugs. I only have to look at my brother who you'd think has as close to my genetics as possible, yet he blows up on the same dosages I hardly evoke a response from. It's the same for every drug. In my partying days a friend of mine was carried out of a party on a stretcher because he took the same amount of MDMA-pills I took. Meanwhile, I was looking for some more :naughty:

One of my good friends has some of the worst genetics I’ve ever seen. He’s a classic endomorph yet also has a hard time adding muscle. That’s a pretty bad combination. He’s been on everything you could think of and has been bodybuilding for over 10 years. I recently visited him out of state and I barely recognized him. I have never seen someone change so much over the past four months (which is when I saw him last). He’s full,lean, hard and looks like a complete different person. So clearly I had to ask what he was using and this was his cycle.

200mg Cyp/wk
200mg MastE/wk
300mg DHB/wk
5 days per week pre workout:
50mg MENT/50mg Tren Ace/50mg TNE
10iu humalog/4iu Humatrope

He has used all of these compounds in the past but contributes the majority of his changes to the combination of MENT with DHB.

Question dude, is he lean leannnn right now?

Im not of the opinion that these drugs "changed his genetics" but I do agree that a certain cycle or cycles, usually ones that lean you the fuuuck out, do a fantastic job of just redistributing your overall look and BW.

For instance, I hadnt gotten suuuuper lean in a couple years. I got super lean and then as I added back some body fat and filled back out, my legs and abdomen did notttt want to put body fat on. Just meaning that certain body parts will kinda transform how they distribute bf and its a completely new look. I'm 255 right now and still have quad separation that i have nevvver had before.

that being said, I AM very interested in running a DHB cycle for my next blast.
If i remember correctly, Jordan Peters is running a DHB cycle right now for his cruise and plans on slowly raising the dose over the next 6 weeks to go into a blast. Interesting stuff.

Who's trest are u about to promote. :)

Question dude, is he lean leannnn right now?

Im not of the opinion that these drugs "changed his genetics" but I do agree that a certain cycle or cycles, usually ones that lean you the fuuuck out, do a fantastic job of just redistributing your overall look and BW.

For instance, I hadnt gotten suuuuper lean in a couple years. I got super lean and then as I added back some body fat and filled back out, my legs and abdomen did notttt want to put body fat on. Just meaning that certain body parts will kinda transform how they distribute bf and its a completely new look. I'm 255 right now and still have quad separation that i have nevvver had before.

that being said, I AM very interested in running a DHB cycle for my next blast.
If i remember correctly, Jordan Peters is running a DHB cycle right now for his cruise and plans on slowly raising the dose over the next 6 weeks to go into a blast. Interesting stuff.

The title of the thread was a bit facetious. We’re talking around 5’9” 220lbs maybe 18% before and now I’d say he’s around the same weight maybe 11-12%
Nothing impressive at all but for his terrible genetics it was just shocking to see such a change in his physique. Kind of makes me want to try the DHB/Ment combo but I’ve used neither before so I’d probably use them individually at first.

Nobody. He homebrewed it.

Its a joke cause trest is so hard to find.

Some sources get their first batch legit.
The rest is garbage...either due to supplier or they're creedy dealers

The title of the thread was a bit facetious. We’re talking around 5’9” 220lbs maybe 18% before and now I’d say he’s around the same weight maybe 11-12%
Nothing impressive at all but for his terrible genetics it was just shocking to see such a change in his physique. Kind of makes me want to try the DHB/Ment combo but I’ve used neither before so I’d probably use them individually at first.

Also though...Your post is pretty accurate.
Some kuwait advice blew two of my buds up...and their lifts suck. But they were on 300ml mg tne a day and inject sdrol. The high dosed test base was the insanity. But nemesis program mutantion happened lol
They did have to use letro as their AI though.

Trest is a crazy compound on paper. I had a small taste once lol...but like lil slice ive given up.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131