over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My cancer update

thebrick

FOUNDING Member / Featured member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Brothers, Since I had so much support here at ProMuscle from so many of you, I thought I would give you an update of how things are for me now.

Quick recap… late last year I got up one morning and had massive amounts of blood in my urine. The doctors found a tumor in my right ureter just above my bladder. Biopsy came back as aggressive cancer. I had major surgery to remove it all. It was good the tumor was close to my bladder so they did not remove my right kidney. I was told I was lucky the tumor bled to give me a sign. They do not always do that. My post-surgery biopsy showed it had invaded one lymph node they found. After I recovered from surgery, I had 12 weeks of chemo. I finished chemo last month and a few weeks later had another follow-up CT scan. After waiting a few nerve-wracking days, I got the report that everything looked clean, no cancer seen! Let me tell you, what a relief!

Of course, this is not a "free ticket" forever. I will be checked regularly for a very long time to make sure nothing comes back. Hopefully, I can keep it going in this good direction.

I want to thank EVERYONE! I had so much support here and it helped tremendously! It was unexpected and much appreciated. To me it showed the brotherhood is very much alive and well!! :headbang:

Take care of yourselves and make each day count for something.
-Brick

Don't know you personally but that is excellent news and I pray that you continue to beat this.

I am new to the forum but just wanted to say I am happy to hear your good news man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is good news I am glad to hear that things are going well.

I don't know you personally but I was glad I could help you out with a donation in your time of need.

I remember the day you posted about your cancer and all you had to go through. It made me really sad for you even though I do not even know you. I put myself in your situation and prayed that everything went well.

Reading this update made me so happy. Now, you have been given another chance in life and, I am sure you will enjoy every bit of it. I am very very happy for you :)

Great news my friend

My step daughter had kidney cancer at 11 mths old.Is why her dad left,said he couldn't deal with it.I MET HER MOM,NOW MY WIFE At a franchised car dealer ship I managed.Now at 23 she is still cancer free and never had a reoccurance of the cancer.Hope you have the same Brick.

Ex girlfriends mom died today of lung cancer after having it for 6 months, she was a non smoker :confused:

Hey brother, so glad to hear so much positive vibe coming from you here and at ANASCI.

Stay Strong!

Thats excellent news Brick, Im glad that things are looking up.

Ex girlfriends mom died today of lung cancer after having it for 6 months, she was a non smoker :confused:

I am sorry to hear that.
My oncologist told me during one of my visits that they are seeing more lung cancer these days. And she said these are people that never smoked or were around people that smoke :confused:

Like I said in the other thread, great news brother. I remember those check ups, and you can't help but be nervous every time, even at the five year mark I was still nervous. Live today cause no one is guaranteed tomorrow.

Good to hear bro! Congrats!

Like I said in the other thread, great news brother. I remember those check ups, and you can't help but be nervous every time, even at the five year mark I was still nervous. Live today cause no one is guaranteed tomorrow.

I've been told that by another guy that has dealt with the same. He said it gets a bit easier with a lot of time, but you are always nervous after each scan and then the waiting to hear results. You nailed it with "live today". I have learned to live more comfortably with life's impermanence. Everyone has to at some point.

Well, you weren't going to leave us yet. We still haven't had that motorcycle ride. :) You are one of the good guys Mick, so happy you made it though. Stay with us here for years and years. :)

I am sorry to hear that.
My oncologist told me during one of my visits that they are seeing more lung cancer these days. And she said these are people that never smoked or were around people that smoke :confused:

Ya im 13 weeks out so its tough and now I gotta drive 3 hours to go up there for the funeral and try and be there for her so not sure what I am gonna do. A week ago she was fine and now this happens :(

Ya im 13 weeks out so its tough and now I gotta drive 3 hours to go up there for the funeral and try and be there for her so not sure what I am gonna do. A week ago she was fine and now this happens :(

I am sorry they didn't find this earlier than they did. Early detection is everything when it comes to cancer.

To me it showed the brotherhood is very much alive and well!! :headbang:

Take care of yourselves and make each day count for something.
-Brick

I have wondered at times where all the good guys are... if things have changed.

I am glad to see when something important like this comes around we can still pull together and help each other Like family. Stay strong -Brick!!

I'm a testicular cancer survivor. Started off as some nut pains but I was taking HCG at the time so I didn't think anything of it. Within a few days there was a small hard lump on my nut like a tiny pimple. I thought maybe a cyst or something but within a week my nut was solid as a rock and starting to get seriously painful. Went in for an ultrasound. The radiologist called me immediately. A CT scan showed the cancer spread throughout my lymph system and into my lungs. I had surgeries and rounds of chemo for a summer. The hardest part was my first son was 4 months old and although testicular cancer is mostly curable it was so aggressive and I had left it for too long. Anyways sob story aside thankfully to capitalism and profits and evil pharmaceutical companies that hold back cheap cures I'm still alive and I now have three children lol. Good luck dude there is life after cancer. Its a lesson it teaches me to live every day and appreciate things.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity