over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My cancer update

A German epidemiologist from the Heidelberg/Mannheim Tumor Clinic, Dr. Ulrich Abel has done a comprehensive review and analysis of every major study and clinical trial of chemotherapy ever done. His conclusions should be read by anyone who is about to embark on the Chemo Express. To make sure he had reviewed everything ever published on chemotherapy, Abel sent letters to over 350 medical centers around the world asking them to send him anything they had published on the subject. Abel researched thousands of articles: it is unlikely that anyone in the world knows more about chemotherapy than he.

The analysis took him several years, but the results are astounding: Abel found that the overall worldwide success rate of chemotherapy was “appalling” because there was simply no scientific evidence available anywhere that chemotherapy can “extend in any appreciable way the lives of patients suffering from the most common organic cancers.” Abel emphasizes that chemotherapy rarely can improve the quality of life. He describes chemotherapy as “a scientific wasteland” and states that at least 80 percent of chemotherapy administered throughout the world is worthless, and is akin to the “emperor’s new clothes” – neither doctor nor patient is willing to give up on chemotherapy even though there is no scientific evidence that it works! – Lancet 10 Aug 91

Actually, I've researched this extensively. Cancer is a 200 billion dollar industry, the average oncologist makes up to 75% of their salary by prescribing chemo drugs.
"Most cancer patients in this country die of chemotherapy... Chemotherapy does not eliminate breast, colon or lung cancers. This fact has been documented for over a decade. Yet doctors still use chemotherapy for these tumors... Women with breast cancer are likely to die faster with chemo than without it." - Alan Levin, M.D.
An investigation by the Department of Radiation Oncology, Northern Sydney Cancer Centre, Australia, into the contribution of chemotherapy to 5-year survival in 22 major adult malignancies, showed startling results: The overall contribution of curative and adjuvant cytotoxic chemotherapy to 5-year survival in adults was estimated to be 2.3% in Australia and 2.1% in the USA." [Royal North Shore Hospital Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol) 2005 Jun;17(4):294.]

According to Dr. John Diamond, M.D
"A study of over 10,000 patients shows clearly that chemo’s supposedly strong track record with Hodgkin’s disease (lymphoma) is actually a lie.

Patients who underwent chemo were 14 times more likely to develop leukemia and 6 times more likely to develop cancers of the bones, joints, and soft tissues than those patients who did not undergo chemotherapy."

After analyzing cancer survival statistics for several decades, Dr Hardin Jones, Professor at the University of California, concluded “…patients are as well, or better off untreated. Jones’ disturbing assessment has never been refuted”.

Senior cancer physician Dr. Charles Moertal of the Mayo Clinic in the US stated: Our most effective regimens are fraught with risks and side-effects and practical problems; and after this price is paid by all the patients we have treated, only a small fraction are rewarded with a transient period of usually incomplete tumor regressions….

Ah, the 2% gambit. Chemo doesn't have great odds for some cancers, true. But why exactly is our childhood leukemia 5 year survival over 90% now? Chemotherapy. Same with testicular cancer.
Cancer cure rates have gone up tremendously through chemotherapy. But hey, you keep cherry picking data. Here's an article written by an oncologist with plenty of links to other articles and studies you might want to read. Chemotherapy doesn?t work? Not so fast? (A lesson from history) « Science-Based Medicine. People like you are dangerous. Without chemo I would have been dead 14 years ago.

Ah, the 2% gambit. Chemo doesn't have great odds for some cancers, true. But why exactly is our childhood leukemia 5 year survival over 90% now? Chemotherapy. Same with testicular cancer.
Cancer cure rates have gone up tremendously through chemotherapy. But hey, you keep cherry picking data. Here's an article written by an oncologist with plenty of links to other articles and studies you might want to read. Chemotherapy doesn?t work? Not so fast? (A lesson from history) « Science-Based Medicine. People like you are dangerous. Without chemo I would have been dead 14 years ago.

I'm glad you survived it and you're doing good now

Awesome news mate, so happy for you!
My gf is 9 months in remission from Stage 3 breast cancer, seeing what that fight takes from you, you guys are literally superhuman to beat that evil fking disease.

My lil superhero still smiling even when back fighting hard :)

Enjoy your new life :)

Attachments

• Hannah.jpg
    Hannah.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Awesome news mate, so happy for you!
My gf is 9 months in remission from Stage 3 breast cancer, seeing what that fight takes from you, you guys are literally superhuman to beat that evil fking disease.

My lil superhero still smiling even when back fighting hard :)

Enjoy your new life :)

Very happy for you and your gf! She is a beautiful woman!

If people realized the strength it took for you guys to get thru this battle, we wouldn't worship reality tv stars, models and other nonsense, a cancer survivor is far more worthy of respect and 1000x more inspirational.

I remember the oncologist advised me for 48hours post treatment you can't even get the sweat, tears, or any body fluid on your skin, as it carries enough chemo to make me ill, thinking how the hell does someone cope with millions of times that amount when getting the full dose....Anything life throws at you now will seem a walk in the park....

My step daughter had kidney cancer at 11 mths old.Is why her dad left,said he couldn't deal with it.I MET HER MOM,NOW MY WIFE At a franchised car dealer ship I managed.Now at 23 she is still cancer free and never had a reoccurance of the cancer.Hope you have the same Brick.

What a tough lil girl she must have been, adults bitch about a flu, and that lil girl fought off cancer! And has kept it away.

She def didn't get that strength from her biological father....you must have a great strong wife and family, congrats :)

What a tough lil girl she must have been, adults bitch about a flu, and that lil girl fought off cancer! And has kept it away.

She def didn't get that strength from her biological father....you must have a great strong wife and family, congrats :)

Know the feeling!! Lost my GF and best friend at 40 on Valentine's Day...me in prison...SUCKS BIG TIME!!!!! :(

If people realized the strength it took for you guys to get thru this battle, we wouldn't worship reality tv stars, models and other nonsense, a cancer survivor is far more worthy of respect and 1000x more inspirational.

I remember the oncologist advised me for 48hours post treatment you can't even get the sweat, tears, or any body fluid on your skin, as it carries enough chemo to make me ill, thinking how the hell does someone cope with millions of times that amount when getting the full dose....Anything life throws at you now will seem a walk in the park....

It was not easy. I feel like I just did what I had to do. Tried to stay positive thru it all but I did have some dark moments, I just made sure I did not stay that "room" very long.

Yeah, I remember my own sweat burning my eyes like it had tabasco in it.

I'm glad you are doing better buddy. My dad is fighting cancer right now and it's heartbreaking. I cry almost everytime I see him because he looks so sick. Please keep us updated .

I'm glad you are doing better buddy. My dad is fighting cancer right now and it's heartbreaking. I cry almost everytime I see him because he looks so sick. Please keep us updated .

Sorry to hear this. I hope he improves very soon.

You''ve been such an inspiration to me, Brick, as you fought this battle. I am so happy you are doing better and hope life continues to improve... Few people can remain so optimistic in their fight but every post I rad from you had some sense of positivity and hope. Your strength goes well beyond the weight room and your attitude towards life is one that all should emulate

Sorry to hear this. Cancer runs in my family, so this kind of stuff touches me. I'll say some prayers for your family.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131