over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My cholesterol results

seven7seven

Registered
Yes, I know I could discuss this with my doctor but everything seems to be "in range" and I know there are some smart guys here. So, I'm curious to see what people think:

Total: 190
HDL: 71
LDL: 109
Trigs: 50

I'm 33 years old. No AAS usage. Eat a high protein, moderate fat diet with carbs around the workout. Fat sources are extra virgin olive oil, grass fed beef 1-2x a week, and pasture raised eggs (every Saturday in my protein pancakes! :headbang:). LISS 2 - 3x a week and lift 3x a week.

I've been eating a lot more extra virgin olive oil (4 -5 Tablespoons a day). My total cholesterol or LDL has been close to but never that high but then again neither has my HDL either.

How am I doing?

You have nothing to worry about. Keep doing what you're doing.

Yes, I know I could discuss this with my doctor but everything seems to be "in range" and I know there are some smart guys here. So, I'm curious to see what people think:

I'm 33 years old. No AAS usage. Eat a high protein, moderate fat diet with carbs around the workout. Fat sources are extra virgin olive oil, grass fed beef 1-2x a week, and pasture raised eggs (every Saturday in my protein pancakes! :headbang:). LISS 2 - 3x a week and lift 3x a week.

I've been eating a lot more extra virgin olive oil (4 -5 Tablespoons a day). My total cholesterol or LDL has been close to but never that high but then again neither has my HDL either.

How am I doing?

i would sell my first born for that HDL :).

Also, your eating habits are excellent and better than 99% of people on AAS.

How am I doing?

My numbers are almost identical to these. My LDL and total are a few points higher. Trigs are 50 and HDL of 71.

I'm content with my numbers, and you should be, also :)

Also, your eating habits are excellent and better than 99% of people on AAS.

Ha, thanks although I do pound the cookies and pizza on Saturday night. They didn't measure my fasting glucose level so I wonder what that is.

Anyway, I got the outline for this diet from reading something Shelby had written. I've never worked with him directly but I try to take in a lot of what he has to say. His health is pretty good too. Maybe there's something to this approach?

Many members here will be very jealous of those numbers .they look great .are your cholesterol numbers always around the same ? How often do you do bloodwork ? The reason I ask is mine are generally good as well .hdl over 60 and LDL around 115 ,but when I blast my Hdl drops to around 40 and LDL shoots up to over 145 .still not horrible but not where I want them

Many members here will be very jealous of those numbers .they look great .are your cholesterol numbers always around the same ? How often do you do bloodwork ? The reason I ask is mine are generally good as well .hdl over 60 and LDL around 115 ,but when I blast my Hdl drops to around 40 and LDL shoots up to over 145 .still not horrible but not where I want them

I don't use AAS so I only have it done about once a year. I should look into doing it more often as I get older. My numbers have gradually improved over the years. At the worst, I was on a keto diet, deep in ketosis, and did a draw. My HDL was in the mid-50's but LDL was like over 150 and total cholesterol was like 280-ish. Trigs were right around where they are now. By eating some carbs around the workout, my hypothesis is that I stay out of ketosis and that helps my thyroid (lowers rT3) which keeps my LDL at a good level. The fat sources I use take care of the HDL.

I don't use AAS so I only have it done about once a year. I should look into doing it more often as I get older. My numbers have gradually improved over the years. At the worst, I was on a keto diet, deep in ketosis, and did a draw. My HDL was in the mid-50's but LDL was like over 150 and total cholesterol was like 280-ish. Trigs were right around where they are now. By eating some carbs around the workout, my hypothesis is that I stay out of ketosis and that helps my thyroid (lowers rT3) which keeps my LDL at a good level. The fat sources I use take care of the HDL.

That's strange ,the best bloodwork I ever had was on a low carb diet .i had my Hdl in the 70's and LDL in the 80's .ill be doing bloodwork again in about 2 months .

How am I doing?

Post more of your diet if you dont mind. Truth be told a lot of it has to do with AAS however.

I remember when I was off AAS and eating whatever not doing any cardio and my HDL was 62. On TRT it comes down to 42 even with cardio and eating clean.

Post more of your diet if you dont mind. Truth be told a lot of it has to do with AAS however.

I remember when I was off AAS and eating whatever not doing any cardio and my HDL was 62. On TRT it comes down to 42 even with cardio and eating clean.

It's pretty bland. Here's a usual training day:

Meal 1: 7oz chicken breast (weighed post-cooking), 1 table spoon extra virgin olive oil, unlimited amount of kale or baby spinach

Meal2: 2 scoops whey isolate from true protein with 1 table spoon extra virgin olive oil

Meal 3: same as meal 1

Meal 4: same as meal 2

Meal 5: 7oz chicken breast (weighed post-cooking), 1 table spoon extra virgin olive oil, unlimited amount of kale or baby spinach AND one packet of weight control brown sugar oatmeal

Training: 2-3 scoops of EAAs from trueprotein and 25 grams of carbs from cyclic dextrin

Meal 6:7oz chicken breast (weighed post-cooking) AND one packet of weight control brown sugar oatmeal (I try to keep the fat here to a minimal)

On Saturday, I train in the morning and my first meal is pre workout and that's two large protein pancakes (made by a non-sponsor so I won't say) where I use two pasture raised eggs and some grass fed butter. Also, I'll do some sort of Skipload on Saturday late afternoon / night.

Nontraining days I keep the carbs at 0 so I don't do the oatmeal. Also, my wife and I will occasionally have grass fed beef tacos 1-2x a week. For me that's about 8 oz (pre cooked) of 93% lean grass fed ground beef with some spinach or kale.

That is an amazingly stric diet for someone on AAS much more for some one natural. Much respect. Do you have any pics?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws