concreter

Featured Member / Verified Customer
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
Just put my Cloie girl down last night.
13 yrs of having the best little yellow lab I could ever of hoped for!
We spent all are time together, my best friend.
From Frisbee to boating to lap dog all around the best. Never had a collar or leash and the doggy door was open 24/7, free to come and go as she pleased.
Just took her up North fishing for the week which She loved. We used to go 3 times a year and I caught my biggest Musky 48" just Me and Her!
I will miss Her Forever..My Best Friend..Cloie.

Sincere condolence concreter. I am sure you will cherish the great times you have had with her forever.

She will be with you forever in memories.

Make a big huge portrait of your fev pic of her and hung in your best corner of the house.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I sorry bro. I put many of my animals down over the years.never easy to watch them go.but as responsible owners we owe it to them to do the right thing.i have a lump in my throat right now thinking of them now.but i will always have them in my mind and heart.we will never be the same when we lose a family member( witch my animals are).they take a peice of us with them when they go.but then again i dont think were supposed to be the same.time heals alot.but she will always be with you.goodluck brother

Sorry for your loss bro
I lost one of my 3 labs a year ago she was only 9.5 yo and as I write this I’m at the vet finding out if my oldest is having possible kidney failure
I don’t have kids and it’s the hardest thing to put one down but I wouldn’t change a thing

sorry to hear this.....:(

I have one getting old too....
and me and the wife have started to talk about it....

and its not a good talk....

we just try to spoil the fuck out him for now...
that's all we can do...

sounds like you did the same...

:)

I miss her Bad!
As much as I people think I party and do my outings, 90% of my free time was spent with my Dog!
I am home all week in the summer after work outside playing and pooling with her.. All winter I am home, except for the Gym it was Me and Her!
My Companion....

I hope I don't change, as she gave me calm in a Hectic world.
I pet the wife but that just gets me Excited..lol

My little girl.....
Last week up North on her Vacation to the Lake.

Attachments

• IMG_0496.JPG
    IMG_0496.JPG
    139.4 KB · Views: 137
I’m sorry about Cloie and how you are feeling
Our little friends come into our lives and make it so much better for us. We do anything for them! It is just so hard that they get older and sick so quickly.
I’m sorry.

Last edited:
Very sad to loose such a good friend and companion.

Sad To hear this man. My condolences.

Sounds like you gave her an amazing life full of fun and excitement. Remember the good times.

Sorry to hear about your loss. We recently lost our dog too....about 4 months ago. She was 18 years old, and had been with my wife longer than I have. This little dog even went through college with her.

I never grew up having animals, but this one became a part of my life and it was hard seeing her go.

As a suggestion after you have grieved, consider adding another "member" to your family. We waited until we felt the time was right, and about 6 weeks ago got a puppy. Since our daughter is out of the house...he has become the new baby and is with us everywhere we go.

It's amazing the personality differences between animals.....and within a day of picking him up we knew he was going to fit right in.

I do think I need Another...
Just the friendship and love of A pet to keep things in perspective among the constant daily Bullshit we need to do to survive this so called Life they set up for us.
Sheep also need a dog for guidance! lol

Her personality Was Perfect!!!!
It was a different time, Kids were young and the yard was full of Play.
I had a larger crew of great guys here daily and all of my time away from work was home. My only hobby then was fishing which I took here everytime.

Now, kids are grown and I am aging as well...A little less active..lol
And I spend my weekend summers out and about..

This alone will change the personality of any Dog.

She was the Perfect dog at the perfect time in our Lives!!!!

I do think I need Another...
Just the friendship and love of A pet to keep things in perspective among the constant daily Bullshit we need to do to survive this so called Life they set up for us.
Sheep also need a dog for guidance! lol

Her personality Was Perfect!!!!
It was a different time, Kids were young and the yard was full of Play.
I had a larger crew of great guys here daily and all of my time away from work was home. My only hobby then was fishing which I took here everytime.

Now, kids are grown and I am aging as well...A little less active..lol
And I spend my weekend summers out and about..

This alone will change the personality of any Dog.

She was the Perfect dog at the perfect time in our Lives!!!!

I can understand exactly. My wife will be quick to tell you that nothing will ever replace her "Emma".....but she bonded so hard with this new little guy that it was crazy.

We ended up getting a Miniature Schnauzer. At the time we didn't know that the breed was recognized as being ranked in the top 10 of all breeds as far as intelligence goes.

Let me tell you this little guy thinks he is 100 lbs although he probably will top out around 8 lbs. He is fearless..(Which they were bred for going into holes for small game) but is by one of our sides anytime we are around.

Basically it's his life and we are living in it.

We also have a Pit Bull Terrier that is pretty big....but she is closing in on 14 years old. Out of the animals that my wife brought into our marriage...this one is my favorite. She took up with me immediately and is with me everywhere when I am at the house....and I know when it's her time, I will be in bad sorts for awhile.

fZlKH9q.jpg

hx4kXUX.jpg

JtOIATQ.jpg

Sorry man. :( ...I didn't mean to add pics of our new dog to your thread....they were meant for my own thread.

I tried to delete them, but it won't allow me. I will PM a mod to see if they will take that post and then this post down.

Sorry man. :( ...I didn't mean to add pics of our new dog to your thread....they were meant for my own thread.

I tried to delete them, but it won't allow me. I will PM a mod to see if they will take that post and then this post down.

No Worries....I am a Dog Lover. Been selling concrete for 18yrs and been to thousands of homes. Meet thousands of Dogs and they all know...
Enjoy...

I am sorry brother. I am not sure how I will handle it when my animal dies. My cat is 12, and I am afraid of how it may change me in negative way. Wish you the best my friend.

We lost are Cat as well...Bonnie was 18 and I trained her like a dog.
Even my friends that hated cats loved here.
She would latterly walk them, then meet my kids at the Bus stop A 1/4 mile away at the end of the Block,,lol
Meet the Crew as they pulled in every morning.
She was great, Been gone 6 mnths Now.

We also have a Pit Bull Terrier that is pretty big....but she is closing in on 14 years old. Out of the animals that my wife brought into our marriage...this one is my favorite. She took up with me immediately and is with me everywhere when I am at the house....and I know when it's her time, I will be in bad sorts for awhile.

So I guess I should have never said anything. Been up all night with her as yesterday her health went downhill out of nowhere. She was active, ate her dinner eagerly like normal, and I was woken up by my wife right after midnight that she was having issues.

She's now having pretty severe seizures and the vet has told us that at her age there is nothing we can do but make her comfortable and that it was time.

We are getting ready to go in and say our last goodbyes, then taking her up to my in-laws farm to bury her with her other 2 friends that she had been with for 12+ years. This will make the 3rd dog we have lost in 1.5 years and it kills me.

They all lived a good life and much longer than anyone could have ever hoped, and I will miss each one of you.

My little girl came to visit me last night in my dreams.
I felt her cold wet nose press on the back of each of my calves, looked down as she walked in between my lags as normal for her neck rub.
I looked up at my wife and said look it's Cloie. She said I Know, I said no it really is cloie, she said I know it happens to me all the time.

I know it was just a dream but I really feel she came to visit Me!!!

We going to get another Dog, A silver lab. Last girl they have, just like cloie.
I know it may be to soon but I have winters off and the most time to train and get acquainted with her.
$800 plus a 6hr trip each way to the Farm.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws