over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Clomid experience (PCT)

sambud

Newbies
I completed my first cycle successfully. Now on PCT.

Basically my cycle was Test E, prov, and anavar. Completed the cycle few weeks. I started taking 50 mg per day Clomid (PCT) after two weeks of last injection.

First 3 days I took it in the morning. Had very sever headache for 3 hours. Felt like I was carrying a big stone in my head. Pain went away sometime in the afternoon. Also...I was getting hard on for no reason. It was little embarrassing at work and gym. It stayed hard up until nite (TMI;))

So I researched online and learnt that I can take at nite also. So started taking one hour before going to bed. Did not face any problems. Went to sleep as any other nites. No sweating nothing.

But in my third week I started having bad pain in my toe. When i went to bed everything was OK. When i got up, I felt like i stepped on a needle. Bad pain but I was able to bear it.Actually evening before that, I was on bicycle at gym for 45 min. may be that???
Anyways.....Thank God it was during the weekend. Limped to the gym.....did upper body. The pain subsided after one day. Did some squats after few days. Little pain was there but was not a big deal.

After couple of days......I did again squats and leg press. Heavy leg press. Enjoyed it. Came home....took again Clomid 2hour before bed time. That's it. I was in horrible pain when i was about to go to bed. Felt like my toe is getting squeezed in between two wheels of a machine. I had horrible horrible pain. Never in my life felt that horrible. Took some pain killer hoping to survive till morning and see a doctor. Did not help......after couple of hours.....somehow I slipped into sleep. Morning I got up....there was some pain but lot better. Limped to office.

Stopped taking clomid as of last nite. Completed 3 and a half weeks.

I will not take anymore:mad:. No pain anymore in my toe. Next time I will try Nolva.:)

wow thats a first.....never heard of tow pain on clomid.
im sure you have heard this before but really you need to run both clomid and nolva in like 100/50/50/50 and 50/50/25/25......but i guess every one is different. can't explain the toe pain.....i don't think the clomid would cause this.... maybe just a crazzy consequence??

wow thats a first.....never heard of tow pain on clomid.
im sure you have heard this before but really you need to run both clomid and nolva in like 100/50/50/50 and 50/50/25/25......but i guess every one is different. can't explain the toe pain.....i don't think the clomid would cause this.... maybe just a crazzy consequence??

I don't know.......but never had anything like that. It came during the PCT.....intensified after one hour of taking it.....pain is not there after stopping it. Very weird....don't know the reason. Now as I stopped.....I will wait and see if the toe pain again comes back.

isnt gout something to do with your big toe arthrisis or something i belive mayb the clomid triggers a gout reaction. just a thought

Only thing I can think of that remotely realtes to this is foot pain with the AI arimdex/anastrozole. Type in arimidex foot pain in google.

Only thing I can think of that remotely realtes to this is foot pain with the AI arimdex/anastrozole. Type in arimidex foot pain in google.

I did not use anything except Clomid. What is arimdex? I googled it but it is not related to clomid. :(

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws