over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My comeback.....REAL LIFE

sensesfail

Newbies
Well, Gentlemen:

I have been around on the boards since 1999. I am sure I posted that somewhere before. Since this time, a lot has happened in life. TONS of good, great, perfect. One bad thing. This past February of 2011 I came home to my wife, passed by her own hand and in the most graphic manner one could imagine. Since then, I have, of course, reacted (in what I think to be a normal manner) to an abnormal situation. I have coped, dealt with, sorted out, tried to wrap my head around, etc. the situation. Due to my mental state and subsequent physical incapability to train, I dropped out of life for quite a bit. I have written a book. I have made many adjustments to my life to rebuild and to once again make my life a success story.

I would love it if a sponsor popped out of the woodwork. I am willing to share my book with whoever messages me. I am still making changes, but December 1st is the day that I rededicate my life to perpetual betterment of my physique, my surroundings, etc. I am in control once again, and I am making the changes necessary to rebuild my world. Defeat is something that I will never forget the taste of, and never want to experience again.

I hope I can be an inspiration to just one person that reads this. I hope that my life can spark change, positivity, and growth. I hope that I can be the catalyst for you to step up and make the changes that you are dying to make. Remember: it can always be worse. Stay positive, no matter what challenge you are experiencing!

PM me if you want a copy of the manuscript of the book. I have no problem sending it to anyone.

Man, I feel for you and what you went through. I can't imagine a more painful situation to experience. The love of my life committed suicide 11 years ago this Thanksgiving. Not a day goes by that I don't miss her horribly! I'm happy for you that you have come out of tragedy and made your life a good one once again! That is awesome! Welcome back! Keep on fighting to make life the best life you can. Training will be great for taking your mind to an even better place.

By reading yours and John's story,..I am very gratefull for how life has been dealt to me thus far..Somtimes it takes the shittiest of situations to happen to make you realize you have alot left to live for..best of luck bro.

You are a strong man to have come this far in such a short period. I dont know what I would do without the love of my life and no way would/ could i be as positive as you in such a short period. Welcome back and I honestly wish you success in your book and future. Im sure you will be able to help many.

Wow .....I commend you on your strength .....welcome back .....I'd love to read your book ...........please stop by my life support thread here.....it's for all of us and I am sure you have a lot to share and contribute...........be well ....live better

I can't imagine what you have been through but as you say you are still standing, that takes a lot of willpower. Stop by in the "Life support" thread, I am sure you have a lot to offer and share from what you have been through. Hope you are well!

It says alot about you, I'm glad that you were able to change your life around. A good life is only meant for the people strong enough to live it.

I'm so sorry for your loss but very happy to hear how you have pulled through. Keep moving forward brother and never give up. Sadly I am very familiar with what you went through and maybe some day ill tell my story, but bravo to you for having the courage to do so. NEVER give up and if you ever need to talk, we, your brothers and sisters in iron are here for you..

thanks to all of you.....sincerely.

for those that have PM'd me with their email, I did send a copy. For those that want one, just leave your email here or PM me. Either one. I will check the thread/site this evening, but I am off to work now. Thanks for all your positivity. I will check out the life support thread too! I'll be around!

i sent all copies out for those that wanted a read and left their emails in my PM. Leave feedback here if you would like. thanks to everyone. i will be here regularly while on my quest for betterment.

sorry for your loss. i couldnt imagine going through something like that. shows what kind of spirit and character you have. God bless you and I hope you keep your head up and keep doing positive things!

Thanks Maverick,

positivity is in the depths of me, it truly is. I lost it all in February. I have seen great gains in regaining my ......life and what I knew as my normalcy. A man can only chase his dreams after he has truly lost everything.

salud.

b

So sorry for your loss!! I don't know what I would do in the same situation. I hope I would persevere like you. I would love to read your book. Also I look foward to following your journey here at Pro Muscle.
Thoughts and Prayers!

Well, Gentlemen:

I have been around on the boards since 1999. I am sure I posted that somewhere before. Since this time, a lot has happened in life. TONS of good, great, perfect. One bad thing. This past February of 2011 I came home to my wife, passed by her own hand and in the most graphic manner one could imagine. Since then, I have, of course, reacted (in what I think to be a normal manner) to an abnormal situation. I have coped, dealt with, sorted out, tried to wrap my head around, etc. the situation. Due to my mental state and subsequent physical incapability to train, I dropped out of life for quite a bit. I have written a book. I have made many adjustments to my life to rebuild and to once again make my life a success story.

I would love it if a sponsor popped out of the woodwork. I am willing to share my book with whoever messages me. I am still making changes, but December 1st is the day that I rededicate my life to perpetual betterment of my physique, my surroundings, etc. I am in control once again, and I am making the changes necessary to rebuild my world. Defeat is something that I will never forget the taste of, and never want to experience again.

I hope I can be an inspiration to just one person that reads this. I hope that my life can spark change, positivity, and growth. I hope that I can be the catalyst for you to step up and make the changes that you are dying to make. Remember: it can always be worse. Stay positive, no matter what challenge you are experiencing!

PM me if you want a copy of the manuscript of the book. I have no problem sending it to anyone.

May Christ be with you my brother, He is real, and he will guide you. I remember you and i always seen you on the boards growing up, as a matter of fact 1999 is the same year i joined the online community in fitness back with meso,elitefitness, and anabolex.. lots has changed.. and i wish you the best bro!

God saved me from my own self destruction. and I pray that he blesses you with his divine protection and guidance

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131