advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Competition Thread - Brittle bones have nothing on me :)

Good to see your pics up again..you look great.. Your an inspiration :delete:

looking good my friend.
you inspire a lot of people.
good luck in prep and let me know if you need anything.

Man that sucks when you type out an awesome thread and lose it. :( I have been doing good with my prep. I am now 5 and 4 weeks out. I am handling my own prep so very uncharted territory for me, but I am having fun and getting to see how my body reacts daily. My diet is currently 195p/165c/32f. I do liss cardio 4 days for 60 mins and I do Hiit cardio 3 days for 15 cycles of 20 seconds on 20 seconds off on the step mill. I am using vasoburn and synthesen. I really like these two products I use 600mg of the syntheses. I am using 20mcg t3, 300 test p, mast p, tren ace a week. I am adding 50mg winstrol a day. I am using currently Lee's hgh line of products. I like it. Smooth, no pip or anything that kills me like some stuff. I am also using 5iu of his gh which is amazing as fuck. I am on a whole host of preventive supplements. I have to say this is the first prep I feel healthy. mentally I am a train wreck and spend hours talking myself off of ledges, but physically I feel real fucking good. I think I have also really enjoyed this prep too because I haven't drugged up like in the past and have just made the training heavy and cool. Different workouts every time. Just lots of different stuff. So far it is every bit as nostalgic as it was to me 10 years ago.

Well here we are. Attached are my pics. I am two weeks out as of these pics and 157.2 this am. Last year I was 160 at weigh ins. This year I went just by straight conditioning. With my legs I wanted to just go for peeled rather than the usual game I try to play of keeping my legs full. In the pic my right leg is still swollen some from hairline fracturing my femur two weeks ago doing squats. I only missed one cardio session. I had to do the step mill for a few days with just my left leg. Every time I had to do a step w my right leg it was minimal at best. The pain was horrific, but I pushed through. It was weird to me, because every step just fueled me that much more.

At 21 days out I went to:
200mg test (dropped at 14)
700mast and 700 tren
30mg halo, 100mg winstrol, 20mcg t3, 4 ccs of syntherine. I am using Lee's greens until 10 days out. 100mg proviron. 1mg arimidex.

I have to say I used the product vasoburn this year and thought it was a good product. I will use it again. And syntherine is just amazing. I will probably do 2ccs year round. I just love the way I feel on this stuff.

At 28 days I bought a product by Matt Porter called Cortisolve. I had seen a few people rave about it on social media. The gf and I both believe this product is worth the money. For the most part the reason why is it did everything it said it would. We just both agree we felt better taking this product.

I am very pleased with how I pulled this together for myself and enjoyed prepping myself. It gave me some awesome confidence and also helped me believe in myself too. Plus I have had a great 16 weeks.

My diet is now 220grams pro, 22grams fat, 80g grams of carbs. I went to this at 28 days out with every 7th day a 160g carb refeed. I have to say the hunger hasn't been bad and my energy has been good.

Attachments

• IMG_5697.jpg
    IMG_5697.jpg
    281.5 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_5699.jpg
    IMG_5699.jpg
    282.6 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_5702.jpg
    IMG_5702.jpg
    282.1 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_5705.jpg
    IMG_5705.jpg
    283.9 KB · Views: 97
Looking good man! Did you build up the dose with the synthetine? I am doing 2ml since Meadows said that's all he bothered to use. I'm considering going to 3ml but wondering if I'll notice a difference. I agree the stuff is pretty awesome. Also using vasoburn and loving that as well.

Looking good man! Did you build up the dose with the synthetine? I am doing 2ml since Meadows said that's all he bothered to use. I'm considering going to 3ml but wondering if I'll notice a difference. I agree the stuff is pretty awesome. Also using vasoburn and loving that as well.

I went up to 4ccs of l-carntine. 2cc fasted before am cardio and 2ccs before my pm cardio. Before that it was 2ccs for a few weeks then 3 ccs a few weeks. I didn't notice a big jump from 2 to 3 but when I went to 2 split shots of 2ccs I feel it helped and I noticed. I also enjoyed the extra boost of energy I got since I am dieting.

Cool I may try that once I have to hit a second cardio session in the afternoon.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner