over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Condolences to BAldnazi and his Family

Wow big man im soooo sorry to hear that! your in my prayers brother.

Very Sorry For Your Loss

Hey Man, Short and sweet. Your family,freinds and you are in my prayers. God Speed your Father.

wedge

Hey guys

Thank you to all who have written and who will write, each and everyone of you are important to me. Jason is going through so much now, yet he posted this thread for me and my family, please appreciate him. He is someone I love as my own.

My father came here at the age of 18 from Istria,Croatia part of Italy at the time with absolutely nothing, to be with my grandafther. He was a tailor by trade and worked 2 sometimes 3 jobs just to get by with his 3 older brothers and my grandparents. His father came here when my father was just 6, so my father barely knew him when he died a few short years later. It shaped the man to come.

He learned English, and became a manager in some very high ending clothing stores at the time. He was the best tailor in the company, and traveled the country to make sure the stores were running right.

He was drafted into the Korean war, and was there for 2 years. He was a cook and made Sargent, and cooked on the front lines. One night at their outpost he was caught from behind by a North Korean who tried to slice his throat. He was cut across the face but survived and received the Purple Heart and was honorably discharged.

As a civilian he returned to tailoring and his managerial position. And then he got the call. His company (White House and Hardy) received a call from the President's assistant, yes Lyndon Johnson's assistant at the time, they needed the best tailor to come and fit the pres. That was my dad! He visisted with the president about 9 times I believe, and made numerous suits for him. We have the picture on the wall of them shaking hands and a best wishes signed by Johnson. Imagine that, a guy who came here with nothing is making suits for the president!!!

After years at Genesco, White House and Hardy and making suits for many Hollywood starts of the day( Frank Sinatra,, Harry Belafonte, Sammy Davis etc.) the traveling got to him and he decided to find his wife. He went back to Croatia and met my mom, they came back were married had my sister and then decided to stop traveling.

He bought a small Wine shop in NYC (he grew up making wine, he loved it) and left the tailoring behind to be with my mom and sis, and our family and settle into a life of a small business owner.

He did well for himself and then I came along in 1975! The Baldnazi was born,lol. He loved my sister but was so happy to have a son as well.The rest is history.

My sister and I had a great childhood, my father was exceptional. He was always there for us and I love him deeply and miss him so much. There is not a person I know that when you mention my father to them, they have anything bad to say. He was one of those rare people, slow to anger, patient, and deeply caring and loving.

He has been sick off and on for 7 years now, battling cancers, and losing a lung. The past few weeks were the roughest, he lost so much weight and was skin and bones. This was a proud man and I know how upset he was. He suffered everyday. For the last 3 days of his life he did not get out of bed, he did not eat, he was slowly giving up. I get a call from my mom yesterday morning to come because my dad wanted to be helped downstairs for the first time in days, and he asked for me specificaly.

He could not get up himself so he asked me to carry him, and I did. I carried him downstairs as he carried me so many times in my youth. I returned the favor after all these years. We set him up downstairs, he was very weak and tired and he died later that day. I cry when I think about how he must have known he would die that day, and asked to be downstairs with dignity and not in his bed.

My family is devastated, my poor mother has no words, my sister as well. I have cried many times and I wish he was still with us, the next few days with the wake and funeral will be tough. He touched so many people in his life and accomplished so much, the turnout will be big the next few days, and we are happy to know how much he was loved.

Thank you again guys, I will post again in a few days. I just wanted you all to know what a great man my father was. I love him so much and I hope to be a 1/4 of the man he was in my lifetime.

REST IN PEACE DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU....our lives are empty without you, but our hearts are full because you were with us. I love you.

WOW, BN, your Dad was an amazing man. He has had the experience of two lifetimes. Your story has brought tears to my eyes bro. You must be so very proud of him. Cherish the memories and celebrate a great man's life!! He deserves that. He would not want a bunch of people crying over him. Instead fill your glass with the finest, and toast this great man, YOUR FATHER!! Cheers to him and may he rest in peace! God Bless you and your family in this difficult hour.

Sorry.....

sorry to hear for your loss bro. i will pray for you and your loved ones.....

I am happy for you to have had a father like that.
I am happy for your dad to have had such a life.
It sounds like he was a hell of a man BN.
Remeber don't get to filled with sorrow about him dying, but celebrate his life and how he lived it and who he was.

Again, you and your family are in my thoughts. Godspeed to your father

Last edited:
Sorry brother BN and my condolences as well brother.

So sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers. My Father died 6 years ago and thinking of it still makes my eyes wet. I don't know what your religious beliefs are but I do believe day you will see your Dad again!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Thats an extremely touching story BN. You made it very easy to see what a wonderful man he was. People of that generation really inspire me. When I think about what my grandfather did and your father, it makes me really want to reevaluate my life.

My condolenses again to you and your family.

BZ u know u and i have been close for a long time now and i know all too well what a struggle this has been for you. Just remember what I said.. he lives within you EVERY day of your life... keep him close in your heart and remember he has a front row seat to your life and is ALWAYS there to guide you. Call me if u need anything!!!!!

My deepest sympathies to you and your Family BN.........

BN, very, very sorry for your loss. A loss of a parent is a tough thing, but keeping them in your thoughts can help ease the pain. Either way Simone and I wish you a quick emotional recovery, and wish you and your family tranquillity through these tough times.

Maybe I need to get on arimidex cause this nearly brought tears to my eyes :eek:

Great story, sounds like a great man there...

BN, I'm truly saddend to hear that my friend. My prayers go out to you and your family.

Your dad sounds like he was a great man BN, sorry for such a tremendous loss to your family.

I'm so sorry brother. My condolenses to you and your loved ones.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws