advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My contest results! Amazed...please raed everyone that helped.

i am 7 weeks out. i wish i could shit load now! lol! i am starving!!

ha man your the perfect example of a good shitload ;)

Thanks B-boy. I have posted pics of some of them in detail. Your a great example too, you looked great at the N.americans. :) Perhaps people with extreme dense. full muscle bellies can handle the early dehydration better and dont flatten out so bad, but less thickly muscled people (me) will look like a ethiopian if its cut to soon.

Thanks B-boy. I have posted pics of some of them in detail. Your a great example too, you looked great at the N.americans. :) Perhaps people with extreme dense. full muscle bellies can handle the early dehydration better and dont flatten out so bad, but less thickly muscled people (me) will look like a ethiopian if its cut to soon.
yea i kept my water high till 9:00pm friday night then cut it off and shitloaded then had about 16 onces in the moring with breakfast then shitloaded some more.

I am suprised more people have not died due to the rigors of contest prep and the restriction of water during the final touch up.
You need to drink water to fill back up-it doesn't work any other way.

I dont think that Phill is putting you down,he just thinks things can be done at a much safer level than all of us do things at.I was one who thought that the more aas the better after reading Phills post i have cut them in half and tweaked my diet and i look twice as good as i have in the past....................

Tp i would love to just sit down for a few hours with you and discuss some of the stuff you have done over the years, hell man how many different things have you tried over the years with water sodium and carbs and haven't got the results you wanted as of yet. Man i honestly in person have not seen a fucked up shitload yet, I honestly could bet you don't eat enough calories the night of your shitload, man i had two very good competitors shitting their pants about how much shit i was consuming before the north americans, and it worked great and would have been even sweeter if i would have been leaner, but for the conditioning i had, the shitload did nothing but improve my look. I didn't use aldactone and i popped one diazide at about 10:00 pm friday night and thats it, i ate a big breakfast with a big glass of water and munched on doughnut holes till prejudging. I looked bigger and full for the night show cause i had pizza after prejudging with about 3 diet cokes and boom i filled out even more, my friends in the audience sayed i looked way bigger at the night show, but even if you don't get extremely full you just need enough to make your muscles push against your skin if your very lean (which i was not so i had to go to the extreme with fullnes).

Well i have competed i think 9 times now.....never once nailed the carbs/water. I cant tell you how many times i knew someone on the panel or watching the show and he told me "if you looked here like you did in the pix you sent me last week you would have won". If you think i didnt eat enough you dont know me very well lol. Actually......i did well with it ONCE at Bodyrock but i had cytadren (only time i used it) and i think that helped. And you are right, you have no idea how depressing it is missing your carb/water load after busting your butt on a diet for so long.

I can say that i did nail a shitload the day after my show twice lol, but i wasnt as crisp....but damn i was full and vascular with crazy striations all over. This is one magic formula that has eluded me to date, that i wish i would have gotten a long time ago. Now...i have ONE show to qualify to compete in the show i want, and im scared to play with it with a shitload. I dont think that my body handles the massive reintroduction of sodium, sugar, and fats too well. Even when im dieting and take a cheat day i look like hell at the end of the day.

shitloading works, I did it for 06 teen nationals and placed 2nd..but I agree people panic with water drop it too soon..and dont put it back in..hey i did that for nats..but then next yr...keep water in longer...and put some back in day of the show with some glycerine....hell to think about it now...when putting back water in the mor. could always do a wms/glycerine/water.

shitloading works, I did it for 06 teen nationals and placed 2nd..but I agree people panic with water drop it too soon..and dont put it back in..hey i did that for nats..but then next yr...keep water in longer...and put some back in day of the show with some glycerine....hell to think about it now...when putting back water in the mor. could always do a wms/glycerine/water.
man glycerine works damn good, i drank the living hell out of LBA's the last two days before my show, and it made a huge difference in my look and fullness :eek:

man glycerine works damn good, i drank the living hell out of LBA's the last two days before my show, and it made a huge difference in my look and fullness :eek:

Bboy, it sounds like you run your water similar to me super high and cut off abruptly LATE friday and then shitload. It is a very sound protocol after tweaking it to fit your needs. Is glycerine the same as glycerol??? I havent tried using it, but I believe that PlasmaVol prduct has 30 grams of glycerol and mannitol. Sounds like it could be useful.

Bboy, it sounds like you run your water similar to me super high and cut off abruptly LATE friday and then shitload. It is a very sound protocol after tweaking it to fit your needs. Is glycerine the same as glycerol??? I havent tried using it, but I believe that PlasmaVol prduct has 30 grams of glycerol and mannitol. Sounds like it could be useful.
man i believe they are the same but not 100% positive. i have used now foods glycerine and LBA's and i prefer LBA's and it sure as hell taste better also..LOL ive never tryed plasmavol so I can't comment on it.

Well, in the future id do a 3-4 day slower carb load if i were u...3-400 grams complex carbs daily leading up to the show (depending on ure size it might be more, for u id guess 4-500), starting on wed. for a saturday show...and a shitload right after pre-judging...usually for the night show this really fills me out and brings out even more veins...better safe than sorry:p

a 10 day keto before show? that is why you were so backed up. honestly I think you should be done with your diet 1 week out, and you shouldn't need to do a keto just maintain. How was your fat intake these last 10 days? what was your main source of fat? did you water load/cut at all? how was sodium the last 5 days? I'm guessing you looked so good after your nap after the show because the dyazide was in your system keeping you dry, while you completed loaded on fats/carbs. Sleeping will just make you more dehydrated as well.

a 10 day keto before show? that is why you were so backed up. honestly I think you should be done with your diet 1 week out, and you shouldn't need to do a keto just maintain. How was your fat intake these last 10 days? what was your main source of fat? did you water load/cut at all? how was sodium the last 5 days? I'm guessing you looked so good after your nap after the show because the dyazide was in your system keeping you dry, while you completed loaded on fats/carbs. Sleeping will just make you more dehydrated as well.

I usually do 6 days of keto then I carbup with 2-3 meals. My fat intake was extremely high the last 10 days. Main source was bacon, cheese eggs. I salted all food heavy and kept them high. I just did not eat enuff nor did I drink any water to absorb the foods. Its monday night and I am just now starting to spill over! Damit.

Next time:

Maintain last week rather then keto (BMR cals)
Keep water intake with meals to absorb carbs
Eat TONS more for 24 hours b4 show.
NO DYAZIDE, use low lasix (if I do dyazide 1 tab 8 hours prior to show.)
Diet longer and more healthy keto diet
start protan days b4 show rather then night before.
Allow myself to sleep!

id stick with aldactone 3-4 days before the show...lasix usually flattens the muscles...for me anyway...although 10mg isnt that much so itd prob be ok....aldactone keeps the musces nice n full, same with OTC diuretics... play around with it at 25mg, 10-20 days out, youll see...:cool:

Dont ever use aldactone before show...
use a natural diuretic if you must but never aldactone, it has anti androgenic properties, definitely not something you want precontest

id stick with aldactone 3-4 days before the show...lasix usually flattens the muscles...for me anyway...although 10mg isnt that much so itd prob be ok....aldactone keeps the musces nice n full, same with OTC diuretics... play around with it at 25mg, 10-20 days out, youll see...:cool:

Ehh...I believe aldactone, WONT allow the reabsorption of sodium AT ALL! Meaning if you cramp or are way to flat, sodium wont be able to save you. Shitloads are inhibited in that regard. If you manipulate your H20 enough, a mild diuretic is just icing on the cake. Use something potassium sparring and your golden.

Done both ways. Water overshoot, and gradual carbs... And...shitload with gradual drying. Shitload and coasting in is a breeze, and works SO MUCH better. Trying to nail your water, you end up looking good the day AFTER or day after the show. Shitload.....a bit of slin, and some water, but not bunches, and you get to bulging at the seams. I was frigging amazed at how much better the shitload works. I was full, vascular, and felt like a million bucks. You might want to do a few enemas along the way to keep that crap moving, and keep you from getting hemporphoids. $1.89 at your local drugstore for a Fleet Enema. No sense in getting all bound up.

I was amazed at how much junk I could put down. The more I ate, the fuller I got. Show was on Saturday; started pounding carbs Tuesday and stayed try on HCTZ (25mg to 50mg ed), and coasted in. Looked freaky on Saturday morning.

A lot of guys don't realize that if you've not had carbs for a while, that you can eat like a pig for several days and you just blow up like crazy.

It was amazing how much I ate. Glucose tabs, bannana splits, lots of chicken...a bit of shrimp...waximaze, potates (both kinds), peanut butter,.and the more I ate, the fuller, and tighter I got. My calves were so bulging it actually hurt. I stayed full and tight, without spelling over, for almost a week. I think the main thing was to bring enough water to fill out, but, not enough to spill. I was tight as a drum, and so full that it almost hurt.

I have a friend who does peanut butter and mms for his shows, and he does awesome.

The one thing I've learned is that after not eating carbs for a while, I can down food like crazy and just blow up. It's really pretty amazing.

Last edited:
yea i kept my water high till 9:00pm friday night then cut it off and shitloaded then had about 16 onces in the moring with breakfast then shitloaded some more.

b-boy,

do you also do a traditional carb up up until friday night, and then shitload??

Ehh...I believe aldactone, WONT allow the reabsorption of sodium AT ALL! Meaning if you cramp or are way to flat, sodium wont be able to save you. Shitloads are inhibited in that regard. If you manipulate your H20 enough, a mild diuretic is just icing on the cake. Use something potassium sparring and your golden.

Well, aldactone is potassium sparing so what gives?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws