over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Crazy Bloodwork

are you competing?

even if you are , take the time necessary to get those levels in good ranges.

Dorian said it best blast for 4-6 weeks with all out intense training then maintenance or lower training for a while befor e blasting again. That means short blasts and taking off necessary time afterwards

are you competing?

even if you are , take the time necessary to get those levels in good ranges.

Dorian said it best blast for 4-6 weeks with all out intense training then maintenance or lower training for a while befor e blasting again. That means short blasts and taking off necessary time afterwards

I don't compete. But I don't think it should matter. I don't think if someone decides to pose on stage it gives them anymore right to take more drugs than anyone else. Sure if someone is competing for an Olympia win or to turn pro taking risks are more acceptable in many ways.

I also agree it's best to do short blasts and have breaks in between. Although I will be blasting for a few months more. Nothing is healthy about putting on 40 pounds in 6 months but it's what I aim to do. I also think I can improve my cholesterol levels by a lot whilst I grow too. I don't think if I came off my cholesterol levels would improve at a faster pace. I doubt most of the other values would improve much either unless I lost a lot of weight.

The main thing I see getting worst are my red blood count values (HCT etc) so I need to give blood to lower that. It definitely won't improve as my cycle progresses... that's a certainty.

Last edited:
Things are going and I have been 100% with my diet and supplementation. After a few weeks on this program I feel healthier which in real terms can mean nothing but obviously a good thing. I was definitely feeling a bit off in the last few months so it's good to be making progress but feeling good at the same time. Obviously when I start putting more weight on that will effect things but that's why I am aiming to do things gradually.

I am going to book another blood test soon. Probably for about 2 weeks time. So it will be just over 1 month which is not a lot but I am curious how much things have changed. I wanted to leave an AI for a bit longer for various reasons but I can definitely tell my estrogen has risen so I will have to add one in soon. I may just leave the AI until after the next blood test and see how much it has risen then start one afterwards. It will be interesting to see how much it has risen in 1 month.

Are there any unusual blood tests you think I should try and add on? I know all the main ones but curious if you guys recommend something that wasn't on the list. I didn't realize at first but they pretty much offer everything and have a huge list to pick from.

Back off the gear, esp orals if you want cholesterol to come back in range.. Mine has been just as bad if not worse... getting off or cruising along with your dietary/supplement changes should bring it back quickly.. trust me in that you can't counteract low HDL/high HDL/triglycerides significantly without backing off the gear.. orals especially... I've tried...

Back off the gear, esp orals if you want cholesterol to come back in range.. Mine has been just as bad if not worse... getting off or cruising along with your dietary/supplement changes should bring it back quickly.. trust me in that you can't counteract low HDL/high HDL/triglycerides significantly without backing off the gear.. orals especially... I've tried...

No offense, but its not because you tried and failed that its not possible.

Everyone's body is different. There are some that take astronomical doses and barely get any side effects and there are some (like you maybe) who take 500mgs of test, get gyno, messed up bloods, acne, etc...

when you hear the word genetics being thrown out, its not necessarily the way you look but also the way your body handles PEDs:lightbulb::lightbulb:

Everyone's body is different. There are some that take astronomical doses and barely get any side effects and there are some (like you maybe) who take 500mgs of test, get gyno, messed up bloods, acne, etc...

when you hear the word genetics being thrown out, its not necessarily the way you look but also the way your body handles PEDs:lightbulb::lightbulb:

I agree.. I'm sure there are people who can. I only speak from my own personal experience..

Exactly.

It's common sense you would back off doses if your health was a major concern. Although I am carrying on my cycle I would like to think I was being proactive. Plus I still don't know everything I need to. By that I mean I was off all gear for 3 months then restarted in December. I was impatient in the sense that I used sdrol to look good for when I was going back to the UK. Now I don't know just how much of an impact the sdrol had. Maybe my cholesterol would have been fine if I had never used it. Maybe it would have still been very bad. I am getting a blood test done in under 2 weeks so that is going to tell me probably even more than the 1st blood test in many ways.

I would like to think I am still being somewhat sensible even if I am carrying on with my injectable aas. If when I get retested I show no improvement I will definitely be coming off. Quite honestly I doubt my injectable aas are going to make that much difference to the equation. If I went on trt and still bulked up I doubt there would be a major difference. I doubt standard doses of test, npp and primo e are going to be fucking my blood up. They won't be helping but I don't think they will stop me improving my cholesterol levels.

I have had blood work done on much larger cycles in the past and it was perfect. Cholesterol is new to me but everything else has always be fine. The rest of my blood work is fine apart from a few things that can easily be changed. The good thing is I now have regular access to blood work so will be getting it every few months so I can make changes when they need to be made.

Hopefully the changes to my diet and supplementation added to the time off sdrol has made a big difference. It hasn't been long so I would be happy to see some improvement as I know these things can take time. The fact I plan to not use any oral aas for a very long time will be a big help too. Thanks everyone for your posts.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner