over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My cruise dosage, help needed.

9muscle9

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Im going down from 500mg test cyp EW and 20mg dbol ED to a cruise dose and was hoping if this would be a decent cruise dosage for me to use for 10 weeks before I jump back up to a heavy blast? any thoughts at all?

test cyp: 300mg per week
masteron: 100mg per week
nolvadex: 10mg nolvadex every evening (if needed)

:)

Still pretty damn high man and way above trt.. The whole point of coming off a blast is to give your body a break.. Why don't you try 100 mg cyp/100 mg mast Weekly and see how your bloods cone back

That's not a cruise dose lol, 100-200mg total gear a week. If you're coming off a 500mg test cycle down to 200 you won't lose much at all. I'd prefer 100 test + 100 mast/tren as I bloat and get estro sides from test

Im going down from 500mg test cyp EW and 20mg dbol ED to a cruise dose and was hoping if this would be a decent cruise dosage for me to use for 10 weeks before I jump back up to a heavy blast? any thoughts at all?

test cyp: 300mg per week
masteron: 100mg per week
nolvadex: 10mg nolvadex every evening (if needed)

Your cycle dose was definately 500mg? I don't get how you can come up with those doses cos they are practically just like your cycle. Maybe if you were competing at a high level and blasting on a few g's you would consider a massive 'cruise' in between blasts (400mg is not a cruise).

A good cruise would be 150mg test per week. If you want to step it up then 100mg test and 100mg mast would be great. No more than 200mg total. The key with many people/research animals ability to keep gains during long cruises is the addition of gh/peps. Many also like to use insulin or even myostatin drugs during those times... basically anything that will help keep their weight/strength up when hormones are lowered.

Yeah. Any HRT doc would not put you on more then 150 to 200mg per week with some HCG and some anti-estrogens thrown in.

So 150mg Cyp and 100 mast?

sounds better and cheaper?

you can even drop the mast down to 70/wk eg. 10/day and be even cheaper by conserving and dropping you down just that little bit more toward the target 200 while should not hider the effects.. i actually have my mast at 10/day with my test closer towards 200 for my cruise now with no AI/hcg and still have decent vascularity and minimal bloat.. well i did until recently... since its been getting colder lately I've been having trouble staying away from the carb rich cold weather foods LOL

Is there any reason why you want to add mast for your cruise? At such a low dose, it wouldn't really do much IMO. JMO, but I think it would be better if you just do 200mgs of test e or cyp for your cruise.

I do 75mg test/75mg mast on a cruise after doing a 2g blast.

400mg is not a cruise!

Is there any reason why you want to add mast for your cruise? At such a low dose, it wouldn't really do much IMO. JMO, but I think it would be better if you just do 200mgs of test e or cyp for your cruise.

I have considered this, i wanted to add the masteron at a low dosage through my cruise and then increase the dosage when i blast, so that my body has got used to the drug, and to see if it tolerates it well, and if i dont like it then i will drop it completely.

Yeah ditto on this again. Why add anything?

I also like the presence of mast even on a cruise, just like what it does for my body and how I look and feel on it.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws