over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My current off season Diet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigheinz

IFBB PRO/Kilo Klub Member
IFBB PROS
Registered
FINALLY I have got my esperm freezed after 6 months without take as, 3 sperm samples, one for January when my wife is going to be inseminated and 2 for the future!!!!:eek: (i only want onw child, but you never know)

So started everything the same day i left the las sample with 230 pounds totally out off shape, as in low dosis bc i am clean and any low dosis is going to work, i start traing seriously and diet to gain my weight back.

6 am 3 Scoops whey prot with 2 tb natural peanut butter, glutamine and BCAAS and 1 A50
9 am 2 Cups oatmeal and 8 Omegas eggs 1 Soy lecitine, 4 vegetarian capsules, 2g vitamine C and vit E
12 m 250 gr Chicken 250 gr rice and brown beens, 6 omega 3
3 pm 250 gr Lean meat with 250 gr rice or potato, 1 A50
5 pm 1 Cup Yogurt with 3 scoops whey prot and 2 tb natural peanut butter
7:30 pm 250 gr chicken with 250 gr rice
10 pm 250 gr chicken or meat or fish with 250 gr rice, 1 A50
1:30 am 1 cup yogurt with 3 scoops whey protein and 2 tb Natural peanut butter. glutamine and BCAAS

Mon, Wed and Frid: 3 sust (2250 mg) and 2 boldenone 200 mg (1200 mg)

This is my starting plan, i already gain 25 pounds, call it fat, water, or what ever. I am gettin my stranght back and i will try to get 280 pounds, hold it for 2 months and then start my diet, wishing to compete 10 pounds heavier than this year with 245 pounds in 2007

Next month i will ad the slim, gh and igf and of course rise the as dosis as i need it.

Tell us about your training too heinz!

how much calories does it represent bro ?

I HOPE YOUR WIFE GETS PREGNANT AND YOU GET TO BE A DAD!

GETTING BIG AGAIN! SAY BIG HEINZ....WERE YOU AT THE COLORADO PRO/AM SHOW? JUST CURIOUS.

THANK YOU FOR POSTING YOUR DOSAGES! WOULD YOU SAY YOUR PLAN IS FAIRLY COMMON?

HOW MANY DAYS A WEEK ARE YOU LIFTING RIGHT NOW IN YOUR GETTING BIG STAGE?

Man thats alot of whey what brand do you take and what mgs of BCAAs?MM

What did you use to bring sperm up bigheinz. I presume HMG and hcg, but how much of each weekly and how long. Thanks

Moen said:
Tell us about your training too heinz!

Well i am training 3 times a week getting back in hard workouts and as i get stronger i will train just 2 times a week HIT OF COURSE!!! 30 minute workouts but i am giving priority to my legs, shoulders and arms so i am working out chest and back every 12 to 15 days.

bigheinz said:
1 A50

Mon, Wed and Frid: 3 sust (2250 mg) and 2 boldenone 200 mg (1200 mg)

Next month i will ad the slim, gh and igf and of course rise the as dosis as i need it.

Thanks for posting Big Heinz!

Question: How do you control side effects on this? I would think acne would be out of control with all that sust? And what about Blood Pressure?

JETHRO TULL said:
GETTING BIG AGAIN! SAY BIG HEINZ....WERE YOU AT THE COLORADO PRO/AM SHOW? JUST CURIOUS.

THANK YOU FOR POSTING YOUR DOSAGES! WOULD YOU SAY YOUR PLAN IS FAIRLY COMMON?

HOW MANY DAYS A WEEK ARE YOU LIFTING RIGHT NOW IN YOUR GETTING BIG STAGE?

Thanks bro. I was on stage in Colorado, and then in the desqualifies line :( i was out of shape with 2 months without as.
The as plan is not common for me, i just like i sayd starting again and my body is responding to low calories and low dosis. Then i will increase calories and as and adding the other stuff.

BrooklynBB said:
Thanks for posting Big Heinz!

Question: How do you control side effects on this? I would think acne would be out of control with all that sust? And what about Blood Pressure?

I never suffer of acne or high blod pressure or any other side effects, just my sperm account goes to cero. No liver or kidneys alterated values, i think i am luccky in this aspect. Ijust check my whole body including heart, stress test ecocardiogram. The doctor sayd i was the healthyest man of the hospital with a atlhetic 15 year old heart.

I am always in good health shape, but no everybody is the same, my best friend has to rest between cicles bc liver values goes up, and i have others friends with differents side effects, like impotence, kidney high values, or blood pressure to name some.

I just take care of their health watching what is happening before, after and some times during cicles....Remember...Health first.

:D
bigheinz said:
I never suffer of acne or high blod pressure or any other side effects, just my sperm account goes to cero. No liver or kidneys alterated values, i think i am luccky in this aspect. Ijust check my whole body including heart, stress test ecocardiogram. The doctor sayd i was the healthyest man of the hospital with a atlhetic 15 year old heart.

I am always in good health shape, but no everybody is the same, my best friend has to rest between cicles bc liver values goes up, and i have others friends with differents side effects, like impotence, kidney high values, or blood pressure to name some.

I just take care of their health watching what is happening before, after and some times during cicles....Remember...Health first.

keep some place in your belly for steak house when I'll be back lol

dirkmoneyshot said:
I just don't understand the need to use 4g of gear / week---
This is a low dose for him. :D

Heinz what's the most AAS you ever took?

I love how many people freak out on how much gear they think he is running. This is a very average amount for someone on his level. 2g's test is nothing. I would bet thousands that most pro's are running closer to 3g's if not more with a boat load of others. 2200test and 1200eq is not much at all imo. People are convincing themselves that pro's are on under 2gram of AAS per week. Thats just bullshit.

Fullybuilt said:
I love how many people freak out on how much gear they think he is running. This is a very average amount for someone on his level. 2g's test is nothing. I would bet thousands that most pro's are running closer to 3g's if not more with a boat load of others. 2200test and 1200eq is not much at all imo. People are convincing themselves that pro's are on under 2gram of AAS per week. Thats just bullshit.

I didn't see anyone here saying that, actually. But I was curious if he took anything to control potential sides.

dirkmoneyshot said:
I just don't understand the need to use 4g of gear / week---

^^^^^^

Im just suprised that someone would be suprised thinking this is a big cycle.

That's about half of what a buddy of mine does and he will be doing the O. Funny thing he is not the heaviest guy up there either. The cycle Heinz is on is more like a State or Jr National level stack.

Im sure there are a few freaks who can get away with 2g's aas total and do the O, but very rare. I think most people will never know, no matter how good of friends with pro's anyone is. I just know what I see, and i've seen one buddy who's qualified for nat's do about 3g's test, 1200deca,close to 200mg Abombs, 30+iu slin and 15iu+GH and thats just from what i've seen. I know a few others who just do little NPC shows that use close to that as well.

Good stuff Heniz...

What is your plan for next year...??? What show are you planning on next...

I wish you the best, and good luck in your next show...

Im curious if you dont mind sharing what do you do pre-contest gear the last 6-8 weeks out...Im really curious about your last week prep?

thanks for you time

chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner