over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My current off season Diet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough Old Man said:
Wow do I disagree with this. Hey that like an alcoholic that sits at home everyday and gets fuck up and doesn't bother anyone but himself and then goes to the Doc for a check and they find his liver is fine. This does happen Vander. Does that mean this guy doesn't abuse Alcohol?
Lol well if you abuse alchohol it will show buddy no doubt 100% it will show.

If I drink on a regular basis and my liver checks out A-OK then how is this abusive??? maybe addictive but not abusive I think you got them mixed up.

Last edited:
Talking about abuse, there are way more variables to consider than just a blood test. If you are talking about alcohol, there is skin deterioration, burnt out brain cells and probably a thousand others that I am not even aware of. If it's gear, there's sometimes depression and other mental instabilities. That along with low sperm count, deteriorating joints because the muscle gets much stronger than the frame it sits on. Lets not even mention the female side because we would be opening a can of worms there. All in all, blood tests are great to have done, but it doesn't mean you are in the clear.

Vander_V said:
Abuse is simply the point where it becomes hazardess, when getting my blood work done quaterly i can see exactly where Iam at and if iam in harms way, if my liver is off and I still continue to dump AAS on top of my problem then Id say this is abuse, if all levels are clear and healthy and the DR says your good to go then Id say your not an addict or abusive.
Here's the thing (what Phil also said): you can do a 'regular' liver, lipid etc panel and everything may be OK but isn't a guarantee you aren't doing damage. An example: you could be developing a liver cyst while liver values are fine. Happened to Baldnazi. Right there on the Anadrol package insert it says this could happen without warning. Another is heart enlargement. How many do the tests necessary to measure the thickness of the left ventricle?
One more: insulin resistance from excessive GH, insulin, AAS, T3, stimulants etc. Blood glucose may be fine but unless you do a glucose challenge and measure insulin levels you wont know if it's developing.
Lol well if you abuse alchohol it will show buddy no doubt 100% it will show.

If I drink on a regular basis and my liver checks out A-OK then how is this abusive??? maybe addictive but not abusive I think you got them mixed up.
It is my understanding that even moderate alcohol consumption will show up on a test for everyone. That's why they can monitor if someone who is convicted of DUI for example with liver tests to make sure they are not drinking. You can also develop a fatty liver even if values are in range. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. So it's a bit like the steroid example, you can do some damage if you drink often, even if you seem fine and tests are in range. I recall reading that a single 'session' of 6 beers causes some fat deposition in the liver.

PHIL HERNON said:
TO SAY THAT HEINZ KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING IS UDDER STUPIDITY.

I HONESTLY THOUGHT THAT YOU WERE SMARTER THAN THAT. I AM TRULY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU. I SEE NOW THAT YOU REALLY JUST COME HERE FOR THE DRAMA AND HAVE NO INTENTIONS EVER OF HELPING ANYONE OR SAYING ANYTHING PRODUCTIVE.

Settle down Phil, you have no reason to be disappointed in me. I want you to continue to hold me in the highest regard. :)

I probably could've stated it clearer, but when I said "Heinz knows what he's doing". I'm saying that he is not a child, he knows the risks involved, he's fully aware (which is what I stated after saying he knows what he's doing) and at least for him, he's monitoring his health closely, or at least says he is.

I agree with you 100% in everything you've stated on dosages and the long term thought process involved, not just in this thread, but many others. But when an adult is fully aware and knows what they are doing and aren't asking for help, guidance or assistance, we have to just let them be. We can't save everyone from themselves.

I just give props to Heinz for being straight, alot of guys need and want to hear it, how many times has TP asked you for it? I just don't think it's anyone's place to preach to him. While it's of good intention, like I said, he's fully aware and no rookie.

Me? Drama? c'mon Phil, you said you knew me better than that. :)

I'm not here to agree with everything I read, compliment every physique I see or not have an opinion on a subject because it's not popular and someone tells me not to. Is this the kind of member you like?

No one wants my help on this sight, or very few anyway. There are guys with alot more impressive resumes to grill for information (you for one). That being said, I'd gladly help anyone that asked.

In the real world, where people know me and see me, I would need a calculator to give you the number of people I've given diet, training and supplement advice to. I'm always available for a friend, or a pleasant stranger.

PHIL HERNON said:
I HONESTLY FEEL SORRY FOR YOU. TO WANT PEOPLE TO BE DISGUSTED AT THE SIGHT OF YOU SHOWS ME THAT YOU ARE IN NEED OF SOME SERIOUS THERAPY. WHY IS THAT YOUR GOAL? DO YOU HATE PEOPLE? DO YOU HATE YOURSELF? WHY WOULD YOU WISH THAT SENTENCE UPON ANYONE, LET ALONE YOURSELF? DO YOU JUST NEED ATTENTION AND THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET IT? DID YOU FAIL AT ALL OTHER SPORTS, ALL EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES AND RELATIONSHIPS? I DONT BELIEVE IT. START FEELING BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF AND GET A LIFE DUDE, YOU ARE IN SAD SHAPE.

Sorry Phil that your a washed up old bb'er who has taken a new turn and now criticizes others for taking large amounts of gear when its obvious you mateched or at least doubled those doses. Im much farther at only 24years old than you'll ever be. About to get married next year and I already own 3 homes. I personally like the look of being freaky big. There is no reason why thats not ok. First off, everyone wants to be bigger, and thats my goal as well. Just b/c I don't like competing doesnt make it any different. At least my goal is achieveable. What happened with your goals? Most newbies have no idea who you are or ever were. Your name goes down in a very small piece of bodybuilding history and you have some small pieces of advice to give on professionalmuscle.com Congrads buddy, you've come a long way.

3 homes??

Fullybuilt said:
Sorry Phil that your a washed up old bb'er who has taken a new turn and now criticizes others for taking large amounts of gear when its obvious you mateched or at least doubled those doses. Im much farther at only 24years old than you'll ever be. About to get married next year and I already own 3 homes. I personally like the look of being freaky big. There is no reason why thats not ok. First off, everyone wants to be bigger, and thats my goal as well. Just b/c I don't like competing doesnt make it any different. At least my goal is achieveable. What happened with your goals? Most newbies have no idea who you are or ever were. Your name goes down in a very small piece of bodybuilding history and you have some small pieces of advice to give on professionalmuscle.com Congrads buddy, you've come a long way.

Fullyofshit, I AM SO SORRY. I NEVER KNOW YOU OWNED 3 HOMES AND ARE ABOUT TO GET MARRIED. PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES!!!! AND YOU ARE FREAKY BIG AT 240 5-8???? YOU ARE WAY AHEAD OF ME!!!! WILL YOU EVER FORGIVE ME???

Marshall??

marshall said:
Settle down Phil, you have no reason to be disappointed in me. I want you to continue to hold me in the highest regard. :)

I probably could've stated it clearer, but when I said "Heinz knows what he's doing". I'm saying that he is not a child, he knows the risks involved, he's fully aware (which is what I stated after saying he knows what he's doing) and at least for him, he's monitoring his health closely, or at least says he is.

I agree with you 100% in everything you've stated on dosages and the long term thought process involved, not just in this thread, but many others. But when an adult is fully aware and knows what they are doing and aren't asking for help, guidance or assistance, we have to just let them be. We can't save everyone from themselves.

I just give props to Heinz for being straight, alot of guys need and want to hear it, how many times has TP asked you for it? I just don't think it's anyone's place to preach to him. While it's of good intention, like I said, he's fully aware and no rookie.

Me? Drama? c'mon Phil, you said you knew me better than that. :)

I'm not here to agree with everything I read, compliment every physique I see or not have an opinion on a subject because it's not popular and someone tells me not to. Is this the kind of member you like?

No one wants my help on this sight, or very few anyway. There are guys with alot more impressive resumes to grill for information (you for one). That being said, I'd gladly help anyone that asked.

In the real world, where people know me and see me, I would need a calculator to give you the number of people I've given diet, training and supplement advice to. I'm always available for a friend, or a pleasant stranger.

Will you please let me be disappointed in you and just leave it at that??:)

PHIL HERNON said:
Fullyofshit, I AM SO SORRY. I NEVER KNOW YOU OWNED 3 HOMES AND ARE ABOUT TO GET MARRIED. PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES!!!! AND YOU ARE FREAKY BIG AT 240 5-8???? YOU ARE WAY AHEAD OF ME!!!! WILL YOU EVER FORGIVE ME???

I was simply just slaughtering each point you tried to make. You said "did you fail at all educational oppurtunities and relationships" Then I respond. And seriously you're not one to talk about relationship problems. Then you tell me to get a life. I have a life and at least i will reach my goals. Already 5'10" 240lbs at only 24. Of course you are much bigger and better than I ever could be, due to geneics,but thats not the point. Were were talking about goals here and how a lot of AAS is justified. I was simply saying my goal is achievable and its jusitifed that I use heavy amounts of AAS, just like you did for years and years but sadly you won't admit it to make yourself look better. It was just plain insulting when you said you only used a similar cycle to 750test and 300eq/deca. Thats just ridiculus and rude to lie about. That would be like Michael Jordan saying he only practiced 10min a week.

OH I SEE

Fullybuilt said:
I was simply just slaughtering each point you tried to make. You said "did you fail at all educational oppurtunities and relationships" Then I respond. And seriously you're not one to talk about relationship problems. Then you tell me to get a life. I have a life and at least i will reach my goals. Already 5'10" 240lbs at only 24. Of course you are much bigger and better than I ever could be, due to geneics,but thats not the point. Were were talking about goals here and how a lot of AAS is justified. I was simply saying my goal is achievable and its jusitifed that I use heavy amounts of AAS, just like you did for years and years but sadly you won't admit it to make yourself look better. It was just plain insulting when you said you only used a similar cycle to 750test and 300eq/deca. Thats just ridiculus and rude to lie about. That would be like Michael Jordan saying he only practiced 10min a week.

OR AS CRAZY AS MAYBE JORDAN GETTING CUT FROM THE TEAM AS A FRESHMAN? I ALSO THINK I AM ONE TO TALK ABOUT RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS. IF MY WIFE TALKED A LITTLE MORE MAYBE WE WOULD STILL HAVE A CHANCE. THATS A WHOLE OTHER ISSUE THOUGH. TONIGHT WE NEED TO FOCUS ON YOU! THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT RIGHT, FOCUS ON YOU? THAT IS WHY YOU KEEP BRAGGING ABOUT YOUR HOMES AND YOUR FUTURE RELATIONS AND HOW FRIZZZEAKY HUGE YOU ARE AND HOW YOU WANT PAOPLE TO LOOK AT YOU IN DISGUST AND TO NAME YOURSELF FULLYBUILT BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY THINK YOU ARE A FULLYBUILT MAN, AND THAT YOU TAKE HUGE AMOUNTS OF AAS AND YOU DO NOT NEED TO COMPETE AND WINSTROL V CAUSES GYNO AND.................DID I LEAVE ANYTHING OUT?

Vander_V said:
As for money or fame well I dont really think anybody is setting out to become a millionare from being a top BBer, fame and money dont really go with BBing hand in hand , the top pros dont make jack shit and if you think 150k is alot for what they go thro not to mention..... "there drug bill"....... and grocery tab your crazy.

Well at 600mg a week there drug bill wouldn't be shit, must be the food bill that keeps them broke!
Hey talk to a doctor and ask him how healthy 5000 to 8000 calories a day is combined with 500grms of protein a day, ask him what stress that puts on the body!

Actually who cares this thread has gotten utterly stupid tell me what Pro or top armature is going to come on here and say I take 4grms a week!
use your friggin heads I'm sure there are allot that don't even come close to that amount and the ones that do know they are recognized in this sport! To say I take 4grms a week is like saying I posses illegal substances, you know my name now come arrest me for possession, ruin my carer turn this into a media circus, and give bodybuilding a black eye!

I applaud Heinze for being honest! But everyone else needs to get real it doesn't matter how much a certain individual uses, and arguing over it is just retarded and calls un needed attention to an area that baseball and football have recently really fucked up!

I HAVE A GREAT IDEA!!!!

I WANT ALL YOU NAY SAYERS TO TAKE 5 GRAMS A WEEK AND REPORT BACK AFTER 1 YEAR, OK. JUST END THIS CRAP.....GO ON, TAKE 5 GRAMS. SHUT UP AND TAKE 5 GRAMS, HOW HARD IS THAT TO DO? DO IT. ALL OF YOU THAT ARE NOT PRO AT THE END OF A YEAR PLEASE STOP POSTING HERE.

I dont personally consider 5'10" 240 freaky big. In contest shape I would but definitely not offseason. I had a 5'5" trainee that was 240 this offseason, thats freaky big. 5'10" 280-290lbs is freaky big in the offseason. So if your using absolutely gigantic dosages now and your 'only' 240 where the heck are you going to go dosage wise to get to 280 to disgust people? To deaths door? 40lbs isnt just a hop skip and jump away. I will say one thing though, people lie left and right about their weight just like you say they lie about their dosages, so can I assume that that 240 is a true 230 at 5'10"? Massive G has been 312 I believe at 5'9"...thats freaky big. I know he was well over 240 clean at that height back in the day. Heck I dont even consider myself having average genetics and I weighed 242 clean before even touching anything............Im sure Phil, Vander, BigboyJ, buffD, bulldog and a slew of other guys on this thread can easily weigh 240 clean as a whistle. So where do you go from here 7000mg a week of test? You just keep upping it until something goes wrong? (enlarged heart, kidney failure from blood pressure, prostrate, etc etc)

Last edited:
good point Dante

DOGGCRAPP said:
I dont personally consider 5'10" 240 freaky big. In contest shape I would but definitely not offseason. I had a 5'5" trainee that was 240 this offseason, thats freaky big. 5'10" 280-290lbs is freaky big in the offseason. So if your using absolutely gigantic dosages now and your 'only' 240 where the heck are you going to go dosage wise to get to 280 to disgust people? To deaths door? 40lbs isnt just a hop skip and jump away. I will say one thing though, people lie left and right about their weight just like you say they lie about their dosages, so can I assume that that 240 is a true 230 at 5'10"? Massive G has been 312 I believe at 5'9"...thats freaky big. I know he was well over 240 clean at that height back in the day. Heck I dont even consider myself having great genetics and I weighed 242 clean before even touching anything............Im sure Phil, Vander, BigboyJ, buffD, bulldog and a slew of other guys on this thread can easily weigh 240 clean as a whistle. So where do you go from here 7000mg a week of test? You just keep upping it until something goes wrong? (enlarged heart, kidney failure from blood pressure, prostrate, etc etc)

I am sure he is more like 200 pounds wishing he was 240. I want to see his pictures!!! COmeon FULLY BUILT STUD, post some pics!

Fullybuilt said:
Already 5'10" 240lbs at only 24.

5'10" 240 !! What a beast Phil !!!!!!!

Fullybuilt, you're criticism of Phil is uncalled for in my opinion.

You're young and come across as very materialistic and egocenctric. Money, cars, houses, women, physiques, they can all be taken from you in a second.

Business deals gone bad, your fiance sleeping with your "best friend", that car burning a red light through the intersection while they're arguing on their cellphone, headed straight for you.

Phil is trying to offer some wisdom. The road that you are just getting on.... well he's already traveled it. If you don't want to learn from experience, then you are the foolish one. The first resource that any intelligent person draws upon is EXPERIENCE, there is no book that can teach you more than that.

You're only 24 Fullybuilt, there's still a lot to learn about life and the ups and downs IT WILL bring you.

Fullybuilt said:

I'd love to see a picture of you. I mean, you have it all figured out brother. So I'm sure with all the time you spend at PM you must have developed quite a body. Let's see it.

240? I dont consider 240 all that huge either. Phil's also a personal friend of mine and I have had many candid conversations with him. I can tell you he never came close some of those dosages you guys are listing.

BTW, here's on of me at 24-25 weighing somewhere around 242-245 at 6ft. Not a big deal.

Attachments

• H.jpg
    H.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 359
PHIL HERNON said:
I WANT ALL YOU NAY SAYERS TO TAKE 5 GRAMS A WEEK AND REPORT BACK AFTER 1 YEAR, OK. JUST END THIS CRAP.....GO ON, TAKE 5 GRAMS. SHUT UP AND TAKE 5 GRAMS, HOW HARD IS THAT TO DO? DO IT. ALL OF YOU THAT ARE NOT PRO AT THE END OF A YEAR PLEASE STOP POSTING HERE.

well if you only need 1000mg a week shouldn't every one be a pro anyway?

So because I haven't aspired to be a pro in my 41 years of existence, I've wasted my life? is that all there is in this sport?
I have seen plenty of guys chase that dream only to lose their wife and family, have menial jobs that pay very little so it doesn't interfere with their workout and feedings, and have nothing, then I have seen those who have followed that rainbow gotten their pro card only to find the pot of gold empty!

I see your point Phil about reckless dosing and agree but to say take 5 grams and if your not a pro in a year then go away is WRONG!

TeamZ said:
I see your point Phil about reckless dosing and agree but to say take 5 grams and if your not a pro in a year then go away is WRONG!

I think you know what he was saying here.

A handful of posters here have stated that obviously the pros are taking upwards of 5 grams of test during thier cycles. And then a couple of others have said, "Yeah, that's the 'secret'". Well, then if that's true, go ahead and make yourself a pro with this amazing secret. That's all he's saying.

Then, if it doesn't work - if you're not magicalliy transformed from pencil neck to Dorian than obviously the secret is not 5 grams of test or excessively high dosages.

I know but the whole thing has gotten retarted and outta hand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear