over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MY cycle , need YOUR! input

ForkLift

Banned
Was s planning on doing just a simple cycle but do to our fellow brother and a sponsor letting me test 30ml's of a Test Cyp, Test E, Tren E and EQ Blend. Should have the 30mls sometime soon but i dont know when so this is what im doing to mix it up....i usually am not so all over the place. i usually stick to a simple plan and that that...but here it is.....

CURRENTLY / The last 4-5 weeks
Test cyp 300mg /wk
Test E 300 /wk

Justed added in
Mast E 400mgs /wk - 200mgs twice wk
Tren A 350mgs /wk - 50mgs EOD

I also am Doing Mast Prop at 100mgs EOD for 2-3 weeks til the MAst E kicks in.

Now im taking 12.5mg of Aromsin EOD but was thinking of stepping it up to 25 since i will be starting the tren.

ALso taking 250iu of HCG e3days

Now a few questions guys.....
My sex drive should stay fine right? Should i grab some caber?
I have Bromo, never takin it before, should i and how do i ?

Once the blend comes in im going to be doing 3ml a week of the following
Blend TOx500 - from Aurum - Ukanabolics

Each 1ml contains
Boldenone undecylenate 200mg
Testosterone Enanthate 100mg
Testosterone Cypionate 100mg
Trenbolone enanthate 100mg

So it will be ...
EQ 600mg
Test E 300mg
Test C 300mg
Tren E 300mg

which is good cuz im taking that Test (private lab) right now and can compare it right away, actually want to get bloods done now, then bloods done after i do the blend

ANY INPUT HERE IS WELCOME!!!!!! im gonn a prob stretch this 20 weeks!

EVERYONE chime in

thanks
FL

My question is...why put Test E & Test C in the same blend??...

I think it would be good to go down to a low dose test cruise for a few weeks prior to using the blend to give a fair assessment.

My question is...why put Test E & Test C in the same blend??...

Why they did it i have no idea....prob for the same reason i am mixing the two...
instead of the usual Test Cyp 600/wk that i usually run, i decided to do half test e to keep bloat down a bit.

Test cyp blows me up and gives me a lot of bloat, test e not so much...i love cyp tho ....so i figured i'd just mix the two and keep the bloat down a bit.

What i most want to know is what you all think of the dosages?

I can't afford caber atm, so how do i use bromo> who has exp. with it? I know it's more old school anti-prolactic

Righht now the cycle is a messs and all over it the place with me throwing in the mast E and mast prop to help with anit-estro, hardness, and to help keep my sex drive up.

I have a lot of exp with NPP/Deca but not so much with Tren. SO ANY ADVICE OR OPINION IS WELCOME!

thanks

oh and also running Kefei at 3.33mgs ED and Petides (mgf,peg, des) soon may be testing out some of those Mean Greens as well.

Last edited:
I think it would be good to go down to a low dose test cruise for a few weeks prior to using the blend to give a fair assessment.

So are you suggesting drop down to say 250mgs of test....keep everything else the same....thats an idea as I heard high TREN low Test yeilds great results!

50 mgs of tren EOD is 200 mg a week... not 350

Let me do basic math for you. There is 7 days a week, 1/2 week would be 3.5 or EOD. At 50 MG X 3.5 = 175 Mg. You are both wrong. Every 2 weeks would be 350 MG.

seems kinda like a newb question to me...
seems way over complicated and no matter what you do I don't think it will matter.
and you are first person I have ever seen say cyp bloats less than enanth. I am dying to know what the difference in the two drugs is. (yes, I know its a different ester but damn near identical in my experience)
there are one million ways to skin a cat. choose one.
-JS

IMO keep Test at about 140mg-175mg and take Tren as high as you can run her..... Tren at 490mg is filthy!!!

750 test a week
add some eq if you want
drop the rest

So are you suggesting drop down to say 250mgs of test....keep everything else the same....thats an idea as I heard high TREN low Test yeilds great results!

No. He's suggesting you drop everything except for the test in the 150-250 a week range until you get this blend in so you can actually tell what it's doing

seems kinda like a newb question to me...
seems way over complicated and no matter what you do I don't think it will matter.
and you are first person I have ever seen say cyp bloats less than enanth. I am dying to know what the difference in the two drugs is. (yes, I know its a different ester but damn near identical in my experience)
there are one million ways to skin a cat. choose one.
-JS

well i'm no pro, but i'm not a noob to this
and yeah Cyp gives me a little more bloat and water retention then eneth????is that really sound crazy?
and im not trying to be rude brother but your response did not help me at all?
not being a wise ass...but do u care to give your opinoin on what im running?

it's like this.....was going to to a basi test cyp/d-bol cycle
dropped out the d-bol after a week due to reasons it doesnt matter!

Now iwas Offered a chance to test out a new blend for Uk anabolics.... listed above.

Plus i always run MAst with every cycle, at least since i tried it, but i was being cheap and decided to leave it out but now i changed my mind! So im adding in Mast E and decided to take some mast prop until the MastE kicks in in a few weeks. (Not really that complicated) sooo....

this leaves me basically running ATM
Test C/E Blend : 600mgs week
Mast E: 600 mgs week

Now while i was doing this, i got offered a chance to try the blend so soon i will be running
Test E/C 600mgs wk
EQ: 600mg wk
Tren E: 300mgs wk
Mast E: 600mgs wk

did i loose anyone? Because i will be on tren soon I said the hell with it and decided to start taking 50mgs ED....THATS ! EVERYDAY! SORRY THAT WAS A TYPO GUYS.....WHICH MAKES 350/WK

DOES THAT MAKE THINGS SOUND NOT TO COMPLICATED? NOW ? AND YEAH IT IS KINDA A N00B QUESTION AS I DO NOT HAVE A HUGE EXPERIENCE WITH TREN. AND USUALLY, FROM WHAT I'VE TRIED AND WHAT MY PPL AND A LOT OF BRO'S DO IT THEY LIKE HIGH TREN LOW TEST. REASONING BEHIND THIS IS YOUR RECEPTORS GET TO SOAK UP AND UTILIZE THE TREN, AND IT GIVES THE TREN THE FIRST CLASS SEAT, AS OPPSED TO THE TEST..... AM I WRONG HERE?????

ALSO I HEAR THEIR IS A LOT LESS SIDE WITH LOW TEST HIGH TREN...

Let me do basic math for you. There is 7 days a week, 1/2 week would be 3.5 or EOD. At 50 MG X 3.5 = 175 Mg. You are both wrong. Every 2 weeks would be 350 MG.
50 mgs of tren EOD is 200 mg a week... not 350

YEAH THAT WAS A TYPO I MENT 350 WK, 50MGS ED! Just to get that out of the way.....

IMO keep Test at about 140mg-175mg and take Tren as high as you can run her..... Tren at 490mg is filthy!!!

Yeah i agree I would like to run HIGH TREN low TEST, but however do to the blend i am obligated to take and log this is not an option for me.
So i'veo nly been on the tren two day!!!! I think im just gonna drop it all together as it is making this way to confusing even for me now lol!!!!

750 test a week
add some eq if you want
drop the rest

I now my post is long and all over the place...but if u read this isnt an option as i am obligated to take this Test Cyp Est Eth, EQ, Tren E blend

However I appreciate the input brother

Last edited:
No. He's suggesting you drop everything except for the test in the 150-250 a week range until you get this blend in so you can actually tell what it's doing

Yeah I agree, im dropping the tren, but see no reason why i need to drop out the mast at the momment? Unless you care to enlighten me? Mast isn't going to really interfer with anything, no?

So You think i should drop down that low? Can i ask why drop it so low, i've only been on like 4 weeks! How is dropping it going to help me to compare the quality? or Rather, let me see the results i get from it their test compared to the test im on now(which is from pvt WELL known and respected lab)

or are you saying drop the dose so i can see the results from the blend as a whole?

Have to agree w/ JS. Folks tend to make things overly complicated. Well, at least in my novice eyes :)

My suggestion:

Test 600mg/wk
Tren a 350mg/wk
Mast 400mg/wk (I personally like the way it works w/ tren)
HCG 250iu's wk

Save the blend for another cycle on it's own.

Try to take the Aromasin every day. Its half life is such that taking it daily keeps blood levels better than taking it every other day. So i would just take 12.5 everyday. And i dont know why you are upping it because of the tren? You should be upping it because of the test?

If you cant get caber at least get prami, you might have prolactin sides with that tren.

As for everything else i dont really care to give advice, do what you want. But i do think that blend has a bunch of random things in it, you arent going to know whats doing what.

Have to agree w/ JS. Folks tend to make things overly complicated. Well, at least in my novice eyes :)

My suggestion:

Test 600mg/wk
Tren a 350mg/wk
Mast 400mg/wk (I personally like the way it works w/ tren)
HCG 250iu's wk

Save the blend for another cycle on it's own.

Well I reall can't....i obligated to log it as soon as i get it.
So im gonna take some advice from above and just stick with Test for now til i get the Blend to log.

I Appreciate all the input guys, and apologize for being all over the place. IT BEEN OVER A YEAR SINCE I CYCLED ANYTHING EVEN HGH AND PETIDES. I took some time off of everything! SO i'm kinda like a kid in a candy shop. Havb't done a cycle in OVER a year. Usaully was doing two a year. Or One real big one a year.

ALSO: I'm going to take the Mast E as well...right now at 400mgs Wk. May up to 600.

So all the BS aside, im sticking with...
Mast E 400mgs/wk
Test E/C 600mgs/wk

Unless someone can anwser why i should really drop it down til i get the blend.

AND AGAIN MY MAIN QUESTION: Whats up with this bromo? If no one can give me advice or has experience with it i'll get ahold of some caber no big deal. I love Caber at .5 e3d...at least when im on NPP and DEca i love it. But i have Bromo compliments of Ashop hooking me up with a bunch of free gear a while back.....so i have all my Nolva, Clomid, HCG(Pregnyl), Proviron, and A bunch of Aromsin!!! They really looked out It was my first exp ever with them and they hooked me up with i think 300 in free product so i just stocked up on PCT/Ancillaries . THe only anti-prolactic they carry was Bromo so thats what u asked them to send.

Last edited:
I'm personally interested to see how this blend works out for you. However, The results may be skewed depending on what you run beforehand or what you run concurrently. You've been given an opportunity to test out some free gear and review it for the rest of us who would then pay for the same cycle. If I were you, I'd check with the sponsor who has given you this opportunity with these questions.

Try to take the Aromasin every day. Its half life is such that taking it daily keeps blood levels better than taking it every other day. So i would just take 12.5 everyday. And i dont know why you are upping it because of the tren? You should be upping it because of the test?

If you cant get caber at least get prami, you might have prolactin sides with that tren.

As for everything else i dont really care to give advice, do what you want. But i do think that blend has a bunch of random things in it, you arent going to know whats doing what.

Well i figured since im adding in tren i should up it a little more, but i guess not like isaid not to exp with tren and this will be my FIRST full run with it. I stopped the first one and dropped the tren out early just cuz i thought ieas jumping tr gun...it was two years ago at least and i just didnt think iwas ready for it yet.

Your right it is a very random blend, there is three that are being logged i think igot the one with the most compound. its the one i wanted tho. dont ask me why.

So ]better to take 12.5 ED Aromsin esp once the blend comes thru.
And your right i may not be able to tell whats doing what...but i'll be able to give a good reveiw/log of it and tell whether I get some GRAT gains on it. or if it;s nothing special.

THese are the three Blends being logged
Aurum UK Anabolics Thread
1) BlendTox 400
Trenbolone enanthate 150mg
Testosterone Enanthate 250mg

2) BlendTox 450
Trenbolone enanthate 150mg
Testosterone Enanthate 250mg
Testosterone Propionate 50mg

3) BlendTox 500
Boldenone undecylenate 200mg
Testosterone Enanthate 100mg