over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MY cycle , need YOUR! input

I'm personally interested to see how this blend works out for you. However, The results may be skewed depending on what you run beforehand or what you run concurrently. You've been given an opportunity to test out some free gear and review it for the rest of us who would then pay for the same cycle. If I were you, I'd check with the sponsor who has given you this opportunity with these questions.

You know what i cant argue with you there, but as i said the only thing being added is 400mgs of Mast , which i dont think is going to make a huge diffrence....but you are 100% on point.

Thats why someone asked me if i was gonna run any orals on it, maybe it was a diffrent thread but i said no i think this is enough .

SO you think just runniing the simpe 600mg test a week im ruinning now is gonna, is going the skew the results. That and 400mgs of Mast E? i mean im gonna be on 600mgs of the exact say thingg as is 300 cyp 300 eth....

@ Johhny Smiles: Brother i think you mis read my original post i never said cyp bloats less.....i said syp bloats me more....you read that wrong brother!

Respect Guys,
Forklift

Tren does not aromatize into estrogen, thats why i said i didnt know why you were upping the dose of aromasin for the tren, as aromasin is an AI.

But you are correct, with the test in that blend you should be taking an AI, and i would suggest 12.5 mg aromasin everyday.

To help with the tren sides (prolactin) you would need caber or prami. I dont really run tren so maybe someone can chime in and tell you what to run those compounds at.

I think its fine to run the blend, you are just basically running a completely different cycle right up until you start the blend so its a bit confusing. I guess you gotta do what you gotta do though.

Since you've been asked to log the blend I think you're doing the sponsor a disservice by running the other shit at the same time.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

Since you've been asked to log the blend I think you're doing the sponsor a disservice by running the other shit at the same time.

I think thats kinda what i meant to say in the last line of my previous post. But to each his own...

Was s planning on doing just a simple cycle but do to our fellow brother and a sponsor letting me test 30ml's of a Test Cyp, Test E, Tren E and EQ Blend. Should have the 30mls sometime soon but i dont know when so this is what im doing to mix it up....i usually am not so all over the place. i usually stick to a simple plan and that that...but here it is.....

CURRENTLY / The last 4-5 weeks
Test cyp 300mg /wk
Test E 300 /wk

Justed added in
Mast E 400mgs /wk - 200mgs twice wk
Tren A 350mgs /wk - 50mgs EOD

I also am Doing Mast Prop at 100mgs EOD for 2-3 weeks til the MAst E kicks in.

Now im taking 12.5mg of Aromsin EOD but was thinking of stepping it up to 25 since i will be starting the tren.

ALso taking 250iu of HCG e3days

Now a few questions guys.....
My sex drive should stay fine right? Should i grab some caber?
I have Bromo, never takin it before, should i and how do i ?

Once the blend comes in im going to be doing 3ml a week of the following
Blend TOx500 - from Aurum - Ukanabolics

Each 1ml contains
Boldenone undecylenate 200mg
Testosterone Enanthate 100mg
Testosterone Cypionate 100mg
Trenbolone enanthate 100mg

So it will be ...
EQ 600mg
Test E 300mg
Test C 300mg
Tren E 300mg

which is good cuz im taking that Test (private lab) right now and can compare it right away, actually want to get bloods done now, then bloods done after i do the blend

ANY INPUT HERE IS WELCOME!!!!!! im gonn a prob stretch this 20 weeks!

EVERYONE chime in

thanks
FL

ok, sorry if I sounded like a dick bro. in bold are the only questions I see.
I have never taken caber nor bromo. never needed to.
and far as the cycle, I would never run a blend like that (I don't like eq, and I like to control my tren dose incrementally and independently of test dose. with a blend like that you are locked into a test to tren ratio)
I am no help:(
-JS

My bad, I didn't read to all the posts, I agree with your assessment.

No its all good bro, i was saying that you worded it better. I thought you were spot on, thats what i meant to say.

I think thats kinda what i meant to say in the last line of my previous post. But to each his own...

OKay guys i def get what you are saying....and i get it, not even going to ask to run the MAst. Just going to straight run the blend, never thought of it like that. Thanks Guys for all the advice!

Tren does not aromatize into estrogen, thats why i said i didnt know why you were upping the dose of aromasin for the tren, as aromasin is an AI.

But you are correct, with the test in that blend you should be taking an AI, and i would suggest 12.5 mg aromasin everyday.

To help with the tren sides (prolactin) you would need caber or prami. I dont really run tren so maybe someone can chime in and tell you what to run those compounds at.

I think its fine to run the blend, you are just basically running a completely different cycle right up until you start the blend so its a bit confusing. I guess you gotta do what you gotta do though.

Yeah I don't know how long it will take them to get the blend to me So I'll just stick witthe MAst 400-600 and The Test 600 untuil it comes in, then i'll just straight run the blend.

Thank you for your input brother... i think i got this all figureed out now after a lot of consuding all my fellow brothers LOL thanks guys.

RESPECT,
FORKLIFT

OKay guys i def get what you are saying....and i get it, not even going to ask to run the MAst. Just going to straight run the blend, never thought of it like that. Thanks Guys for all the advice!

Yeah I don't know how long it will take them to get the blend to me So I'll just stick witthe MAst 400-600 and The Test 600 untuil it comes in, then i'll just straight run the blend.

Thank you for your input brother... i think i got this all figureed out now after a lot of consuding all my fellow brothers LOL thanks guys.

RESPECT,
FORKLIFT

Regarding your tren A dosage, you list at 350 mg/week, 50 mg eod,
50 mg eod is 175/week,,,,just saying.

Regarding your tren A dosage, you list at 350 mg/week, 50 mg eod,
50 mg eod is 175/week,,,,just saying.

He already addressed that a few post back. It was a typo, he meant 50mg every day...

Not saying i am right on this, matter of fact i have been there or knew by learning from others.
First even though we can't really tell the difference in cyp or e?
Guys that brew them have found,mixing the cyp and e, it isn't as painful and you can dose your test higher! That is why you see the test blends higher mgs ,say 200mg test-e and 200mg test cyp 400mg total and most have less pip than a lower milligram compound.
The difference in the test itself is maybe one is active a day or two over the other?

So without jumping from one area to the next you know the test will be dosed @ 600mg
EQ 600MG TREN-E 300MG.
Now this is what i would do while using the tren-e @ 300mg wk i would use the tren a with it. 3/4 cc eod (or three times a week)
The adding the tren a to tren e is the fact i would like to have the best of both worlds and 300mg tren e ,isn't to high a mg especially for a slower ester compound.
Now your total mg is 600 test
600 eq'
300 tren-e
225 tren a

That is a decent sized cycle around 1725 mg wk!
If the tren gets to you then you can drop the ace and still have the longer acting tren in you.
If it was me i wouldn't use the Mast ,cause you will already have test,eq,tren from UK..
You can see everything more clearly if you don't pile on the toppings on the pizza:p
Yeah i know the more the better until you have to much of a good thing!
Aromison is good unless you see or feel something down the road happening.?
?
Tren, drink, drink ,water !Your sex drive should be ok but don't WANT to know your history:D

I know you love your mast but i would hold off on it while you test out for UK. Besides you need to just give it all to me(lol) seriously give it to me................................:cool:

Hope you can pick out 1 or 2 things i have posted!

Was s planning on doing just a simple cycle but do to our fellow brother and a sponsor letting me test 30ml's of a Test Cyp, Test E, Tren E and EQ Blend. Should have the 30mls sometime soon but i dont know when so this is what im doing to mix it up....i usually am not so all over the place. i usually stick to a simple plan and that that...but here it is.....

CURRENTLY / The last 4-5 weeks
Test cyp 300mg /wk
Test E 300 /wk

Justed added in
Mast E 400mgs /wk - 200mgs twice wk
Tren A 350mgs /wk - 50mgs EOD

I also am Doing Mast Prop at 100mgs EOD for 2-3 weeks til the MAst E kicks in.

Now im taking 2.5mg of Aromsin EOD 1but was thinking of stepping it up to 25 since i will be starting the tren.

ALso taking 250iu of HCG e3days

Now a few questions guys.....
My sex drive should stay fine right? Should i grab some caber?
I have Bromo, never takin it before, should i and how do i ?

Once the blend comes in im going to be doing 3ml a week of the following
Blend TOx500 - from Aurum - Ukanabolics

Each 1ml contains
Boldenone undecylenate 200mg
Testosterone Enanthate 100mg
Testosterone Cypionate 100mg
Trenbolone enanthate 100mg

So it will be ...
EQ 600mg
Test E 300mg
Test C 300mg
Tren E 300mg

which is good cuz im taking that Test (private lab) right now and can compare it right away, actually want to get bloods done now, then bloods done after i do the blend

ANY INPUT HERE IS WELCOME!!!!!! im gonn a prob stretch this 20 weeks!

EVERYONE chime in

thanks
FL

Last edited:
Not saying i am right on this, matter of fact i have been there or knew by learning from others.
First even though we can't really tell the difference in cyp or e?
Guys that brew them have found,mixing the cyp and e, it isn't as painful and you can dose your test higher! That is why you see the test blends higher mgs ,say 200mg test-e and 200mg test cyp 400mg total and most have less pip than a lower milligram compound.
The difference in the test itself is maybe one is active a day or two over the other?

So without jumping from one area to the next you know the test will be dosed @ 600mg
EQ 600MG TREN-E 300MG.
Now this is what i would do while using the tren-e @ 300mg wk i would use the tren a with it. 3/4 cc eod (or three times a week)
The adding the tren a to tren e is the fact i would like to have the best of both worlds and 300mg tren e ,isn't to high a mg especially for a slower ester compound.
Now your total mg is 600 test
600 eq'
300 tren-e
225 tren a

That is a decent sized cycle around 1725 mg wk!
If the tren gets to you then you can drop the ace and still have the longer acting tren in you.
If it was me i wouldn't use the Mast ,cause you will already have test,eq,tren from UK..
You can see everything more clearly if you don't pile on the toppings on the pizza:p
Yeah i know the more the better until you have to much of a good thing!
Aromison is good unless you see or feel something down the road happening.?
?
Tren, drink, drink ,water !Your sex drive should be ok but don't WANT to know your history:D

I know you love your mast but i would hold off on it while you test out for UK. Besides you need to just give it all to me(lol) seriously give it to me................................:cool:

Hope you can pick out 1 or 2 things i have posted!

Brother, You are running this thread for the logs? So you suggesting to NOT just do the Blend 3ml a week?

I wasn't going to do the mast anyway and ithink the other guys have a point in doing just the blend to see what kind of gains i can get from it?

and i already told u bro...you need some mast prop it's yours...i'd actually rather give u the Mast E i got a few more bottle of that i only got like 2 bottle os mast prop left. PM me bro i told u i got u bro

All i said was to maybe add around 50-75mg of tren ace to the mix,then if you want to only have what is in the UK gear you could still run it through the third week or so and then the tren-e will have kicked in nicely!!!

All i said was to maybe add around 50-75mg of tren ace to the mix,then if you want to only have what is in the UK gear you could still run it through the third week or so and then the tren-e will have kicked in nicely!!!
I see what you're saying brother! I'll prob just run the first ten week just the blend so that, like others suggested, i can accuratly reveiw the product amnd see what kind of results i get. Then cont running the blend or
nutrition first

Of source my breakfast (morning protein shake not included) alone is over 120g of protien. ( SOMEONE TRYING TO GET THEIR POST UP>) LOL

You Posted diet, diet and nutrion first on like three threads im subscribed to lol
all good, had to do the same thing once upon a time...not quite like that but

Last edited:
seems kinda like a newb question to me...

seems way over complicated and no matter what you do I don't think it will matter.

and you are first person I have ever seen say cyp bloats less than enanth. I am dying to know what the difference in the two drugs is. (yes, I know its a different ester but damn near identical in my experience)

there are one million ways to skin a cat. choose one.

-JS

Smart man

LICSW/MSW/cscs/ USArmyVet

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws