over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Cycle - Tell Me if I'm an Idiot

Mopar Oso

Newbies
For years I just cycled using Sustanon and Nandralone, but that was back in the day when I was in my thirties, receptors were virgin, and yeah, I grew well. Now I'm fifty, and I have some mass 5'8" 245, 38" waist. Kinda a muscular teddy bear. I want to hit it hard on my next cycle and see if I can lose some fat and bulk some solid muscle. I purchased 10 Sustanon 350 10 ml bottles, 10 Trenbalone Acetate 100 10 ml bottles, 300 Dianabol 10 mg, and 150 Oxandralone 50 mg. Still thinking about how much of what to do. Any help you guys can give me would be great.

For years I just cycled using Sustanon and Nandralone, but that was back in the day when I was in my thirties, receptors were virgin, and yeah, I grew well. Now I'm fifty, and I have some mass 5'8" 245, 38" waist. Kinda a muscular teddy bear. I want to hit it hard on my next cycle and see if I can lose some fat and bulk some solid muscle. I purchased 10 Sustanon 350 10 ml bottles, 10 Trenbalone Acetate 100 10 ml bottles, 300 Dianabol 10 mg, and 150 Oxandralone 50 mg. Still thinking about how much of what to do. Any help you guys can give me would be great.

yes you are an idiot :p !!

That's way too harsh if that's your first cycle after a while

we need more info, at that age, I wouldn't even fuck with Tren unless you are on trt.... Tren will shut you down hard

and since you are no bodybuilder, why Tren with Dbol and drol ? your damn kidneys and liver man, I'm saying this because you are in your 50s...

I would jump on Test and GH !! call it a day

Last edited:
Start at 100mg Tren Ace EOD and add however much test you want and kill it!

ONLY if he is on TRT

Absolutely not if he is not on TRT.... recovering will be a bitch at that age

Add 100 mg. Test prop, EOD, cardio 20 - 30 mins. Per day. Diet will be key though... along with your training and cardio. I like drop sets for shredding too. To hell with all the orals andthe sust.

Why did you buy soooo much? How long ago was your last cycle? At 50 and no future plan of competing, tren is not the ideal compound to fuck with.
I'd suggest test (sust) and ONE of your orals Whatch your bp as well if you decide to run dbol at your age.

wow... 50? dude, you should just stop and sit in your rocker...why bother trying to live anymore? :p

***sarcasm end

how long has it been since your last cycle? that will really determine what is a good cycle for you to come back at.

tren can be harsh...i cant handle it. Im 48...almost ready for my damn rocker myself! :p

if you havent done anything in a few years.. 2 or more... just go for a 350 sust 2x wk for 10-12 wks and one oral for the first 4 weeks. I'd choose 50mg var dly for 4 wks myself.

and are you on trt? if so, what doses?

I would play it safe at your age and stay away from the Tren. Maybe a low dose test with some primo and GH. Eat clean and keep that blood pressure down.

I agree. Give more info. Most recent cycle history. Whats your current and most recent training like? Whats the diet like? There is a difference between starting AAS after a long break of years vs if you have cycled continuously since your were in thirties.

I am 44 and the only time i use tren is 8 weeks from a competition so maybe 1 time a year and use it at a dose of 100mg eod .
I use to use deca but i switched to npp because the sides are more manageable

Good thing is you have enough gear to last you a while,i would work up in mgs .

Lets start with your first cycle first 250mg eod of the Sustanon for 12 weeks
You might try the dbol but use it for the first four weeks and try not to go over 40mg a day.
The last 5 weeks if all is well use the tren ace at a dose of 50mg eod
After the 12 weeks drop your test down to 250mg a week and keep that dose until you think you are ready to start again.
By then you will know if you are ready to try using them more or not.......
Diet will be the thing that will the thing that will help you lose bodyfat along with cardio........

Last edited:

I used tren when I was only 22 and it fucked my bp, not just raised it but fucked it and I have zero health problems aside from low T. Don't use that stuff at your age, its not worth the possible sides

Stay away from the tren. Test prop starting at 300 mg per week and working up to 500 mg per week max. Var starting at 20 or 30 mg daily and see how you respond, possibly working up to 50mg daily. Diet and exercise.

50mg test/50mg tren EOD and 40mg var ED 4 weeks on/ 4 weeks off until you have a 6 pack.

150mg test EOD and 30mg dbol ED 4 weeks on/ 4 weeks off until you're loosing the 6 pack.

Repeat.

Yeah, kind of an idiot for asking after buying.

My biggest concern is the 38" waist. Have someone help you with a low dose cycle and get your diet in order. Forget about high dose cycles until you lose at least four inches off your waist.

Hey Guys,

Sorry for taking so long to bring any feedback to the dialogue. I've been fairly consistent with my lifting since sine the mid-nineteen-nineties. Let me give a brief background. As a disclaimer, ignorant folks might want to avoid the thread because it will now contain information regarding long-term living with HIV.

I was fairly sick when I started Anti-viral therapy in conjunction to TRT in 1998. At the time I got into the gym I weighed about 150lbs soaking wet, and I had a middle. For me getting testosterone was a miracle in that I finally for the first time was able to put on weight and hold it.

SickMe_zps74bff9d8.jpg

As time went on I got better, but I wanted to really have some size, I hit 205 really easily doing just a straight shot of 200mg of cyp a week within two years. This photo was circa May of 2000. You can already see good shoulder development there and very strong development of the traps.

WifeBeater_zps10c77643.jpg

Around that time I came into contact with an individual who had a very big build and we became friends of sorts. I knew he cycled, because when we worked out together I would be busting my ass and he barely did anything much, and granted, there are those who look at a stack of weights and they develop fast-twitch muscle response, but this dude wasn't one of them.

He turned me on to trips from Pasadena, CA where I lived then to Tijuana, MX. No need to explain the rest I do believe. I cycled sustanon and tren-a with dbol on and off for about a year and half. This photo is from late 2003, and I was about 243 lbs. You can see the beginnings of the belly. I'll explain it shortly.

osodblbiwhiteglds_zpsedd07914.jpg

This was my peak. And this was due to a couple of factors, for starters, I have depression issues that have dogged me my entire adult life, and they don't surprise me because I've lived this life firsthand, and there's plenty to be unhappy about. I got into a funk that lasted the better part of a year and a half, and sure enough, I started missing the gym, and cutting back on my cycles and I started losing size.

The other issue, and part of what drove this slide down was the fact that I developed a condition called lipodystrophy. Men and women who are long-term HIV patients tend to manifest one of two conditions. The most common one is facial wasting which is called lipoatrophy. It is the loss of subcutaneous fat around the structure of the mouth and behind the cheek bones. This is what some folks rather crudely refer to as "AIDS Face."

Just as insidious, but not as easily recognizable as to its cause is Lipodystrophy, which is the opposite to lipoatrophy. Instead of losing fat, in a case where Lipodystrophy is present, fat begins to accumulate subcutaneously behind muscle wall. You can see it in the "Buffalo Hump" some men and women develop, but that is readily treated with liposuction.

Where it is more insidious is where it develops behind the abdominal wall. There is no amount of dieting or toning of the mid section that is going to positively affect this condition. There is a single drug on the market made by Serano trade name Egrifta (the Serostim people) that is approved by the FDA for treatment of this condition, and I was on it for a year with no visible results.

I even question if I have this. My former doctor and his kick-back machine pharmacy he worked with had me setup to receive four boxes of Serostim a month for over two years. Each daily vial was 6mg per dose. Those of you who purchase it know this already. I was taking that much daily. No one I knew advised me on taking a lower dose and using bacterial static water so that it would keep.

The end result was fairly awful. My lower jaw grew painfully, and I eventually had to have my wisdom teeth which were in perfect health removed because they grew to the point where I could not close my incisors properly. To this day I cannot. My hands and feet grew. I went from an eleven wide shoe to somewhere between an eleven half to twelve shoe, and depending on the cut, an EE. I eventually had carpal tunnel syndrome, and it was during this period I noticed my gut began to distend to pretty much the size it is today. I'm not convinced that this belly is due to Lipodystrophy.

The end game at the present is where I am now. I've had a rough couple of years, and I have a back injury from a bad car crash in late 2006 which resulted in trauma to two bulged disks. Here I am now at 255 lbs.

P1010014_zps8da77bbb.jpg

P1010015_zpsacba060a.jpg

P1010016_zps4d3e6107.jpg

I've made peace with the gut more than less, I do know there is some cutaneous fat I can get rid of, but I never was a bodybuilder in the sense of trying to shred to compete. At the time of my accident, I was all about core strength, and I was beginning to powerlift, unfortunately, at this point in my life I can barely squat and deadlifts are a long lost dream.

I just want to build my legs and upper body back to a nice solid size so that I can carry this fucking gut not look like an old alcoholic. Irony, I don't even drink.

If it was me... i'd go to Dr, get bloodwork, likely candidate for TRT, that should be your hormone regimen. Then, if you're serious about getting in shape, hire a pro like Shelby or Phil (or others here), getting guidance from these folks is soooo much more effective, and healthy. At our age, it's more about longevity than anything.

I think you should forget about drugs all together and lose about 60lbs with diet, cardio and lifting.

Hello Sir,

Firstly thank you for taking the time out to discuss your story and take us through your challenges. No doubt it must be quite depressing to see how you have gradually fallen out of shape alongside the issues you have faced. The main thing though is you have made that mental decision to change your life and your body. I completely understand that when you feel in a bad position, you can get quite desperate and readily will turn towards using AAS, i see this with a lot of people, why? Because they do work! And you want them results as fast as possible so you are willing to try anything . Here is the thing, that is just running before you can walk because you are desperate to see a change. I know how it is.

Here is what I would prescribe to be the best course of action for you, first and foremost change your lifestyle habits, get active with cardio, get on a solid workout and program, start eating correctly. The combination of these will rapidly show you results not only to your body physically but also internally.

AAS wise, just go straight for a blood test, don't mess about, lets see what your working with, likely chance you will probably be a candidate for trt plus if you can i would say 1-2iu of gh per day will work wonders, also maybe your thyroid may be running slow so something for this like t3/t4 may be suggested.

You can improve your physique dramatically appearance and health wise with these steps i believe.

What ever you decide to do, i wish you the best of success.

Hello Sir,

Firstly thank you for taking the time out to discuss your story and take us through your challenges. No doubt it must be quite depressing to see how you have gradually fallen out of shape alongside the issues you have faced. The main thing though is you have made that mental decision to change your life and your body. I completely understand that when you feel in a bad position, you can get quite desperate and readily will turn towards using AAS, i see this with a lot of people, why? Because they do work! And you want them results as fast as possible so you are willing to try anything . Here is the thing, that is just running before you can walk because you are desperate to see a change. I know how it is.

Here is what I would prescribe to be the best course of action for you, first and foremost change your lifestyle habits, get active with cardio, get on a solid workout and program, start eating correctly. The combination of these will rapidly show you results not only to your body physically but also internally.

AAS wise, just go straight for a blood test, don't mess about, lets see what your working with, likely chance you will probably be a candidate for trt plus if you can i would say 1-2iu of gh per day will work wonders, also maybe your thyroid may be running slow so something for this like t3/t4 may be suggested.

You can improve your physique dramatically appearance and health wise with these steps i believe.

What ever you decide to do, i wish you the best of success.

Now this is an excellent response......way to go Omega.... I too wish him the best of luck..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131