over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Cycle with Syntherol

Sorry for the lack of an update. The last two weeks have been stressfull as hell. I was getting screwed over at work, so I put in my notice and decided to move back home to So. Cal.. Then on my last day which was payday (few days ago), they tried to hold my pay. I am using that money for the move. Anyway, I got my money yesterday and I am moving Saturday!!!!

As for my arms. I finished the 3cc's a day and on my last day I measured in at 17 1/8". Within 2 days after the last shot, my arms were not sore at all and back down to 16 1/2". So I am a little dissappointed. I am up 1/2" from the start, but I was hoping for a little more. Who knows I still have 6 weeks of maint. phase to go.

As for my arms. I finished the 3cc's a day and on my last day I measured in at 17 1/8". Within 2 days after the last shot, my arms were not sore at all and back down to 16 1/2". So I am a little dissappointed. I am up 1/2" from the start, but I was hoping for a little more. Who knows I still have 6 weeks of maint. phase to go.

Some decrease in size is to be expected since your arms will have been exteremely inflamed from all the shots.

Sorry for the lack of an update. The last two weeks have been stressfull as hell. I was getting screwed over at work, so I put in my notice and decided to move back home to So. Cal.. Then on my last day which was payday (few days ago), they tried to hold my pay. I am using that money for the move. Anyway, I got my money yesterday and I am moving Saturday!!!!

any updates on size as of now?

Nothing new, sorry.

My arms pump up a little for about 24 hours after my weekly injection, then they are back down to 16 1/2. So I did gain the 1/2 and that is better than nothing.

I really think for me, I need to gain about 20 pounds to put on more size. So once I get settles with my new job and I can afford to eat right and use the right cycle. I will put the size on I need. I will try the Sntherol again when I do and see what happens.

Nothing new, sorry.

My arms pump up a little for about 24 hours after my weekly injection, then they are back down to 16 1/2. So I did gain the 1/2 and that is better than nothing.

I really think for me, I need to gain about 20 pounds to put on more size. So once I get settles with my new job and I can afford to eat right and use the right cycle. I will put the size on I need. I will try the Sntherol again when I do and see what happens.

That's standard size gains. 1/2" for bis. If you would have done tris too, which are 2 times bigger, you would have added another inch, so total of 1.5" permanent if the whole arm would have been done. On a 16" arm to begin with, it's a great gain.

That is my plan for sure, I want to do my tri's next.

I also think that the last month has been really stressful for me and I am sure that had some effect on everything. I had to move accross the country and get a new job.

was it worth all the pinning>

Yes and no. I am happy I grew a little, but I hoped for more. My arms have not changed in size for over 2 years. I have changed weight from 205-227, and there was no size change. Although I am sure my arms did grow.

I was around 218 at 15% BF and I was able to cut down to 205 at 7%, and my arms stayed the same size, they just looked a ton better.

My guess is, as I gain weight and stay lean, my arms will have to grow.

It is just frustrating that there are tons of guys both shorter and taller than me, and no where near as strong with bigger arms.

how has maintenance treated the bi's

I was able to maintain the 16.5, so I did see 1/2" on just doind the bi's. They do look good now that the swelling is down.

I would take a pic, but all of my crap is in boxes from the move and is in storage. So once I get settled and unpacked, I will update the pic.

Log

Just want to say thank youy for this log, You did a great job.
Keep training and "yes" you need to add some weight, maybe 10-12 lbs to get the size you want. keep that in mind... Good luck with all

Just want to say thank youy for this log, You did a great job.

Bump, good work and very good to read about your experience with it.

Thanks Guys,

I managed to find a good trainer in my area and in Aug I am starting a new cycle and I plan to put on as much size as I can over the next 6 months. So we will see what happens.

what is the difference between just site injecting with gear or syntherol? i know obiviously the MG's but what is the true difference? thanks

This thread has been a good read. Thanks for the detailed log man!

Big A is the guru with this stuff, so maybe he can chime in. But from what I understand, the oil's in this stuff absorb at different rates, with gear your not injecting enough often enough to get the results.

Big A is the guru with this stuff, so maybe he
can chime in. But from what I understand, the oil's in this stuff absorb at
different rates, with gear your not injecting enough often enough to get the
results.

Bump, thats exactly right.

How are you going bro?

Bump, thats exactly right.

How are you going bro?

Things are going great.

I hired a new trainer to work with me once a week, and in January he is going to work on my diet and we will start working out a little more often so I can possibly get on stage next year.

I just started a new cycle about 2 weeks ago, and I am up about 10 pounds right now. My arms are also up to 17" cold, so thats cool. I was thinking about starting a new thread to record the workouts and keep track of my progress. But I am not sure.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear