over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My cycle

Pumped Up Ya

Banned
Okay guys its been 3years since iv ran any aas.. iv been using hgh on and off for 2 1/2 years.. but now its time for me to finally start me a good cycle.. this is what my cycle will look like any criticism will be valued..
40mg dbol daily/20a.m./20preWo
600mg deca
750mg sust
Dbol-6weeks
Deca-12weeks
Sust-16weeks
5iu hgh
All the gear being used is human
grade. Im currently 318lbs probably 14%bodyfat. My goal is to be 340lbs around same bodyfat% any input would be apreciated

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Test, deca, and dbol. Can't do much better than that for mass.
Add a little slin to the hgh and you're set.

I like to mix things up.

I'd do sust, deca, dbol for half the cycle,
And test cyp, adrol, and eq for the other half.
I also am a big believer in taking ghrp2/mod grf 10-20 minutes prior to your hgh so the synthetic hgh can ride the curtails of the natural gh pulse. ;)

If you have not used anything for 3 years mate, then you could probably start with half that and make results and then ramp up , just a thought. But apart from that it looks good fella, I will tell you i think NPP is much better than deca and speaking with my Dr it is also better on the cardiovascular system to.

Also you need to take pics before and after, you sound a HUGE guy, def would like to see how this pans out for you, those are some huge numbers.

Man , I saw your pic and you are a monster . You are a genetic freak .not too many guys can achieve your size and what makes it even crazier is you haven't used anything other than gh in years .

Test, deca, and dbol. Can't do much better than that for mass.
Add a little slin to the hgh and you're set.

I like to mix things up.

I'd do sust, deca, dbol for half the cycle,
And test cyp, adrol, and eq for the other half.
I also am a big believer in taking ghrp2/mod grf 10-20 minutes prior to your hgh so the synthetic hgh can ride the curtails of the natural gh pulse. ;)

I think i may add the ghrp6/mod grf prior to my gh usage, i definently love the appetite boost from those peptides and im a firm believer in peptides.. the insulin though ive hever used before and im very scared to try, im very insulin sensitive, i go hypo naturally all the time but i can get lantus, novolin and novolog.. idk bout the slin, which is safest? Also ive thought about your approach on switching compounds but like i said its been 3years.. im sorta just wanting to keep it simple

I think i may add the ghrp6/mod grf prior to my gh usage, i definently love the appetite boost from those peptides and im a firm believer in peptides.. the insulin though ive hever used before and im very scared to try, im very insulin sensitive, i go hypo naturally all the time but i can get lantus, novolin and novolog.. idk bout the slin, which is safest? Also ive thought about your approach on switching compounds but like i said its been 3years.. im sorta just wanting to keep it simple

In all honesty, slin scares the shit out of me as well. I remember DATBTRUE saying you only need 6ius of slin following your hgh inject to create an anabolic environment. I would use Humalin-R and make sure to keep the carbs coming in regularly, not necessarily huge amounts, but constant. This is a good protocol:

100mcg GHRP6 with 100mcg mod grf(1-29) aka cjc-1295 without DAC(subQ)
(10-20 minutes later)
2ius synthetic HGH IM inject
(30 minutes later)
6 units Humalin-R subQ

**Do the above protocol upon waking and mid afternoon.

POST WORKOUT/ EARLY EVENING
*same protocol but switch from Humalin-R to the fast acting humalog so you are safe while asleep at night. Also, switch the HGH inject to subQ for slow release while sleeping.

My first thought was why not do a noob cycle all over again if you haven't taken anything in 3 years? Muscle memory is real. But I also have no idea what you look like so there's also that.

I would suggest the same as others. If you haven't taken anything that long, you can probably get away with less then that and still make good gains.

If you have not used anything for 3 years mate, then you could probably start with half that and make results and then ramp up , just a thought. But apart from that it looks good fella, I will tell you i think NPP is much better than deca and speaking with my Dr it is also better on the cardiovascular system to.

Also you need to take pics before and after, you sound a HUGE guy, def would like to see how this pans out for you, those are some huge numbers.

i feel you on the npp, iv never used it before so i went ahead with what i know works best at getting me big and strong.. ill try to post a pic tonight when i get to the gym.. i apreciate your input bro

Man , I saw your pic and you are a monster . You are a genetic freak .not too many guys can achieve your size and what makes it even crazier is you haven't used anything other than gh in years .

haha thanks for the kind words bro

In all honesty, slin scares the shit out of me as well. I remember DATBTRUE saying you only need 6ius of slin following your hgh inject to create an anabolic environment. I would use Humalin-R and make sure to keep the carbs coming in regularly, not necessarily huge amounts, but constant. This is a good protocol:

100mcg GHRP6 with 100mcg mod grf(1-29) aka cjc-1295 without DAC(subQ)
(10-20 minutes later)
2ius synthetic HGH IM inject
(30 minutes later)
6 units Humalin-R subQ

**Do the above protocol upon waking and mid afternoon.

POST WORKOUT/ EARLY EVENING
*same protocol but switch from Humalin-R to the fast acting humalog so you are safe while asleep at night. Also, switch the HGH inject to subQ for slow release while sleeping.
Thanks for the info big time jj.. im still not sure about the slin usage, i react alot differently to stuff then alot of other people. But the peptide protocol definently seems like i will include since im hitting up superior on friday.. ill definently look more into slin, my friends grandpa has like every type of insulin made so gettimg it aint a problem

My first thought was why not do a noob cycle all over again if you haven't taken anything in 3 years? Muscle memory is real. But I also have no idea what you look like so there's also that.
I feel you on that samething kinda like omega was sayin.. but i figured the sust is 4esters
100.. with the 100beimg decanoate.. so i thought that 500mg a week wouldnt same as lile 500test e weekly u know..if do 750 a week im gettimg
90 prop
180phenylprop
180iso
300decanoate
But with the deca i just feel 600is the perfect number for me cause it was what i did the last time i ran deca and i had great results.. i mean if i were to use a lower amount what do yall think is plausible.. lile i said though i want to be 340.. and one thimg iv learned over the years is the bigger you are the harder it is to get bigger.. but i have been natty for 3years(hgh)

Hey Pumped, i like what you are doing, its really a "meat and potatoes" cycle you cant go wrong with those compounds.

I do hear what the other guys are sating though and i have experience with a long layoff from AAS (5 years) When i did my first cycle back i did 200mg test cyp per week (Human grade from doc) and 1 testim gel tube per day, and 50mg anavar per day. I got great results because of the long layoff everything worked extremely well, but of course i wanted more when it was over lol.

What i would do is what Omega suggested. Start out at a less dose per week and then ramp up to the full dosage. This could also help extend the cycle a few weeks.

Then if you want to take it to the next level do what JJ said with the slin and the peps and GH. I have ran GH and Peps several times, but only messed with slin twice. Based on my limited knowledge what JJ said sounded pretty good and it will certainly take everything to the next level.

Good luck, you are gonna blow up im jealous

Imo, if you are not planning on cruising and being on TRT, I would drop Deca all together.

1k test+gh and if you really want to add some Orals for 6weeks or whatever that's up to you.

PS, human grade Dbol? You sure? Ha ha where the heck you finding that bro... Some people got some left over Jelfas that I know of but that's it.

Last edited:
I would suggest the same as others. If you haven't taken anything that long, you can probably get away with less then that and still make good gains.

Hey pesty glad you chimed in, what do you think would be a good placement at dosage to start out.. im kinda already hell bent on keeping these compounds, i dont wamt to change my compounds

Also at the end i would switch to test enanthate or cyp. IMO its easier coming off when you take a one ester test that leaves your system at the same time. Then its easy you just start PCT 10-14 days after, whenever you feel like you are ready.

With Sust it all leaves at different stages. Its kind of a pain to get a bottle of another test just to come off but thats how i used to do it when i did sust a lot back in the day. 10 days after your last sust shot its not out of your system, but most of it is...

Imo, if you are not planning on cruising and being on TRT, I would drop Deca all together.

1k test+gh and if you really want to add some Orals for 6weeks or whatever that's up to you.

PS, human grade Dbol? You sure? Ha ha where the heck you finding that bro... Some people got some left over Jelfas that I know of but that's it.

I dont ever wanna do trt in a loooonnnngggg time, i dont think its healthy at all for individuals my age. Im 23. The dbol is british dispensary.. okay so since im touchin base on my brand of gear im going to elaborate my plans.. first off this cycle of sust,deca,dbol is all human grade. I got it from Qvolt. The sust is organon, the deca is organon, and the dbol is british dispensary.. i purchased these dvds about 2years ago when i had alot of money .. then when i was growing more into my gh usage as i was natty i stumbled upon UncleZs genotropin and it was the.best gh i ever used.. im now a sponsored athlete of uncleZs but im not going to be using his product on the bulk. My HG gear expires march 2015 so i wanted to use it up, but saying that in the future i will be running a pre contest log using uncleZs products where i intend to be on stage at 300lbs(hopefully if the lord allows) .. but as of right now for my first cycle back in the game i am going to use my HG gear i spent a pretty penny on.. srry for the long post lol

I made my post before you updated your stats. You're huge man! How tall are you?

I love deca. I'm on either deca or npp year round and have never had a dick issue. Maybe I'm just lucky. Lots of people have prolactin issues.

You might want to consider including hcg during your cycle. Other than that it looks like a solid cycle to me. Sure, you could lower the dosages a bit, but its not a death cycle. If training and diet are in check you should make some really nice gains.

Hey pesty glad you chimed in, what do you think would be a good placement at dosage to start out.. im kinda already hell bent on keeping these compounds, i dont wamt to change my compounds

I say keep the GH where it is at, cut the other doses in 1/2. Do that for 8 to 12 weeks and take it from there. Make sure you take off about 8 weeks in between. I like 12 weeks on and 8 weeks off.

I love deca. I'm on either deca or npp year round and have never had a dick issue. Maybe I'm just lucky. Lots of people have prolactin issues.

Ive ran 2real cycles before and deca was in both of them, it is my fav

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner