over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My DAC/MK journal with Progen

Curious, how many times per week are you injecting DAC? According to my research DAC could be use 2X per week, just don't know how much per inject would be sufficient

I'm doing 1.4mg per night.

You can do it less frequently, especially if on lower doses, but I like to spread it more evenly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2x a week dosing

Curious, how many times per week are you injecting DAC? According to my research DAC could be use 2X per week, just don't know how much per inject would be sufficient

I think the issue with dosing 2x week is hard to do when you are at weekly doses above 5mg, I can get pretty flush and heated off of just 1mg shot. You do 2.5mg and I'm guessing it aint going to feel good for a minute. Better to do it daily when doing a 1gm a day.

Dave you look great man!!! I'm on a 7mg wk dac protocol as well so I'm following and wishing you well on this one!

Big Dave,
How much weight have you gained so far, and what weight are you trying to get up to? You're a beast!!!

Big Dave,

How much weight have you gained so far, and what weight are you trying to get up to? You're a beast!!!

All I'm trying to do is improve my upper body for next year, especially arms and back.

This is my first off season focusing on bodybuilding since 2011-2012, so I have no idea what to expect. Sitting at 270 in the AM, so probably mid to high 270's by mid day. I'd guess I'll probably wind up mid 280's? Not trying to gain pounds, just muscle to my upper without getting FAT. LOL.

Thanks guys!

I saw Big DAVE last night at the gym and his picture do not do him justice one Bit...He was a full 282 and more vascular then I have seen him in a while. This guy is truly a genetic freak of nature, plus the nicest and chilled out guy you could ever meet. He goes against typical bodybuilder stereotype.

Weight- AM 275, mid day low 280's

I've resorted to taking some HCTZ when I need to. I feel less swollen when I do. Hands lose some water, but still have an achy feeling.

My appetite is WAY up. I ate 16oz ground turkey + 3 cups rice + 2 TB EVOO last night for dinner and was hungry 90 min later.

I also process food alarmingly fast. At first I thought I had a case of the shits, but I've just realized that it's my digestive system blowing through food. Eating more solid foods over shakes has "fixed" it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417409552.342117.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417411956.414273.jpg

I have a feeling next time we get together and go out to eat that bill is going to be much larger... Looking MASSIVE!!!!

Looking large, Dave.

Are you having any issues with redness/swelling at the injection site? I remember there were quite a few people that had this problem a while back and wondering if it is still an issue.

Looking large, Dave.

Are you having any issues with redness/swelling at the injection site? I remember there were quite a few people that had this problem a while back and wondering if it is still an issue.

Absolutely zero. I didn't know that was a problem, but I've had no issues.

I'm always hungry now, twice as much as before. I feel like I could eat twice as much, or twice as often. WITH THAT, my gut motility is off the wall. Food speeds through my digestive system, and my "BM" schedule is twice as much. Digestively speaking, things are really cranking.

I have a feeling next time we get together and go out to eat that bill is going to be much larger... Looking MASSIVE!!!!

It's unreal. Phil just wrote up a diet for me to keep things under control. I'm starting it tomorrow... But I just had 12oz venison with 2 large baked potatoes, and I could seriously eat another meal.

Happy birthday by the way!

Update:

I've been taking HCTZ at night and drinking an additional half to full gallon of water per day. The combo has helped tremendously with edema. I don't think drinking more water alone would do much.

My intestinal motility is still way, way high. I easily get diarrhea if I have too many shakes, which never happened before.

My food volume and hunger are still intense. Meals can double in size or frequency. It's not hard at all to eat 16oz ground red meat with 3 cups of rice, then still be a bit hungry.

Since the edema has decreased by about 50%, I can see that I'm staying much leaner in spite of the calorie spike, which is GREAT news for me.

I haven't notice ANY flush in the past week though when pinning. Doesn't matter if it's a new vial or the last bit of water. I hope I'm continuing to respond the same.

No hand or CTS issues.

Dreams are still pretty lucid and vivid.

Weight- 270 AM, mid 270's by night fall.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418187159.342068.jpg

Looking like a animal Dave!....curious about the des 10-15 MIN in vs preworkout ..does the DAC make you tired throughout the day? How do you like working with Phil?

Brother the extra water along with HCTZ works well !If anything will help out with various things,including your numbness from the extra water.
Keep on pushing through the mortal zone!:headbang:
Visibly more mass !

BTW i was told my appetite would go back to a normal pace but like you it is similar.
Mine isn't quite as big as the first week or so but it is still a good bit compared to before i first started it.

Last edited:
My appetite is still way up compared to before, and the HCTZ is helping tremendously. I hate feeling watery.

Haven't started the DES yet. Still waiting to use it. I like to control as many variables as I can.

dave is there any scope to add a few iu of hgh into this set up too?

dave is there any scope to add a few iu of hgh into this set up too?

I'm sure it could be done, but I'm not sure where. The fast acting peps would be easier to manage that.

I'd love to try it, but my budget doesn't allow that right now. Very happy with Progen's quality though. I'm 100% positive it's helping my body fat stay as low as it is. I struggle to stay lean.

I'm sure it could be done, but I'm not sure where. The fast acting peps would be easier to manage that.

I'd love to try it, but my budget doesn't allow that right now. Very happy with Progen's quality though. I'm 100% positive it's helping my body fat stay as low as it is. I struggle to stay lean.

sweet, i may have to see how progens ipam/mod grf combo compares to toms peptides

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws