over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My dad is in ICU

tonka2

Registered
My dad may not have much time left i just left the hospital and my dad is in ICU can you guys keep him in yours prayes.Any help he can get would help!The tumors are spearding so fast this one came from no where its in his throat and he cant breath with out a machine.Thanks guys see yea

God is with him no matter what.......he will be in our prayers

bro, don't know what to say :( ... be strong buddy

you're in our minds

take care

That sucks man. I am glad you have let go of the past & are spending time with you dad i am sure it means the world to him.
I will say a prayer for him. I wish the best to you & your family.

Hope everything turns out for the best- as a nursing student I see a lot of hard things in ICU, so you gotta remain strong and be positive-

Now is the time to let all the past end. This is your final chance to tell your dad how much you love him. This way he will be at peace. I never got that chance and have always regreted this. Go and make peace with him. I mean truely forgive him and you too will find peace. I pray that when his time comes he goes quietly in the night. No pain, no suffering and no regrets.
God Bless!

Thanks guys.They have him so druged do you realyy think he could hear me.Its been a real hard week i took care of my girl thing to and now this.They are gonna do a cat scane in the morning let you guys know

My Mom died like this and it was so hard :(

YES!!! go say everything to him now!

My Mom was gone for all we knew, the drugs to dull the intense pain put her in a place where she couldn't communicate. We finally accepted the truth that she only has hours to live. She hadn't talked in days.

we called the Priest for her last rites.

He started giveing her the Last Sancraments and she stated moaning & mumbling loudly! Almost got angry I think, but the drugs had her incoherent.

But through all of the drugs she was saying "not yet dammit!!!"

So yes he can hear you even if he is unresponsive.......GO TALK TO HIM!

She died a few hours later.

My Prayers are with you and your Family.........

Like others have said......Go talk to your Dad. Even if you just sit their and pray to him in silence.............. My Mom passed through Hospice in a similiar fashion......... I will pray for him . . .

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family. May you find peace.

from the heart

Say everything that you want to say brother, he is your one and only father. I wish you the best and you and he are in my prayers....
BN

Thanks guys.They have him so druged do you realyy think he could hear me.Its been a real hard week i took care of my girl thing to and now this.They are gonna do a cat scane in the morning let you guys know

Yes! by all means talk to him. Do not let this time slip by and leave you with regret. Deep inside, he will hear you, son to his father, you are his blood.

im at a loss of words. i wish u and your family the best, sry bro

tonka2- as others have said.. please go talk to him.. believe me he hears you... my prayers are with you and your family

TONKA.....SORRY YOU'RE GOING THROUGH THIS.....

I AM THINKING ABOUT YOU..........IT'S HARD TO GO THROUGH IT. I JUST PRAYED FOR YOUR DAD AND YOU.

HANG IN THERE AND BE STRONG FOR YOUR FAMILY........LOVE IS A WONDERFUL THING.

THANK YOU FOR SHARING WITH US.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers tonka!

What really sucks about this .lets say they can cut the tumor down.How long will that last.That is just gonna prolong his pain let him live longer so he can hurt more!what the hell.i had a thought today and i feel like i am gonna go to hell for it.IT was that they just leave him alone.I felt like i wished he would die.No fucking machine no moning.I dont want him to try to say sorry for my past eithier and i think he would try.I dont understand this hole thing.If what does not kill you makes you stronger.I would rather stay weak.I really dont need any more life lessons.Or how about game over i did learn alot from my life this far so can what ever power is up stairs can you stop fucking with me and the pepole i care for.I now i asked for your prayes so yelling in that derection is prod not a good idea.I just see it like a pation if enough pepole sign it the higher ups have to listen.Sorry i guess this is all just some anger comeing to the surface.Thank you all again

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity