over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Dad needs your prayers!

rumbletumble

Registered
This past Monday I found out my Dad who has had prostrate cancer since Sept. 2010, that the cancer has spread to his bones. Now this is a man that has never drank alcohol, smoked, and is a born again christian, who goes to church regularly, this really does not make sense to me why a man who has lived such a clean life is going through this at 64 yrs. of age. Does anyone here have any information concering prostrate cancer and bone cancer and what the survival rate is or is not? Any information would be greatly appreciated and if you believe in prayer, would you please pray for my Dad! Thanks for listening-rt...

This past Monday I found out my Dad who has had prostrate cancer since Sept. 2010, that the cancer has spread to his bones. Now this is a man that has never drank alcohol, smoked, and is a born again christian, who goes to church regularly, this really does not make sense to me why a man who has lived such a clean life is going through this at 64 yrs. of age. Does anyone here have any information concering prostrate cancer and bone cancer and what the survival rate is or is not? Any information would be greatly appreciated and if you believe in prayer, would you please pray for my Dad! Thanks for listening-rt...

In my prayers . . .

Make sure he gets evaluated at a major university hospital, like University of Texas or Columbia-Presbyterian. There is a significant gap in the care you get at a top place versus a smaller community hospital.

Some people don't believe in it, but I've seen this prove itself over and over again, unfortunately I've had that many chances to see. If he has a goal to shoot for or a strong desire to be around longer he will have a much better chance of survival. Keep him optimistic and don't treat him like he's sick or dying.

It is amazing how the mind works and someone in his case needs to take advantage of it.

I'll be praying for him, sorry I couldn't answer the statistics question for you.

definitely in my prayers,both of you.i'm not all that religious but i do beleive prayer works for the right people.just not for me.i hope he pulls thru and you've got the strength to be there thru it all...roc

Keep him strong, he is in my prayers!

Worldspan

Get him on curcumin asap.
It is just a supplement available at any health food place, but it can help prevent cancer from spreading.

Everyone can benefit from basing out their blood, especially people with cancer.
Drinking as much green tea as possible and taking potassium citrate with each meal can make a big difference. A lot of people don't believe in it because it is too simple and does not involve any expensive or exotic pharmaceuticals, but it is very beneficial.

You say the cancer has "spread". I believe you mean to say metastisize. Not being a jerk, just want to be sure. Cancer that spreads, unfortunately has a poor prognosis. BUT I DO NOT KNOW YOUR FATHERS CASE. i've been in medicine for a while as well as had a wife who died of metastatic breast cancer, i understand how you feel. You ask how this can happen. Such a simple question so deep. We can't begin to understand the Divine mind,we can only hold onto our faith, the faith given to us by Him. understand that all thoughts and questions you have about God comes by way of the Holy Spirit, who guides us along. It's good you think about these things. It shows He works in you. I remember when my wife was dying, all i could think was. "I'll never abandon God" I dont know why, i had abandoned Him years earlier. It just came into my head. If you have faith in God and believe the Holy Scripture, you know all will work out in the end. This life is your audition for heaven. Take good care of your father. My prayers are with you and your family. IM me if you want to talk

In times like this it is hard to make sense of certain things. One thing I must say is your Dad must hang on to his faith and not lose hope. I have seen God work some amazing things in my days. Keep on praying and believing for his healing, no matter what the circumstances look like, there is always a bigger spiritual force at work, remind him that the word never says that we are going to have a free ride but the opposite, it tells us that in this world we will have trouble, but when trouble comes it is the time to turn to God and not away from him, tell your Dad to read James chapter 5 and engrave those words in his heart , remind him that our faith is healing to the whole body and that Jesus is still very much in the healing business, I know this because I have experienced it ans so has my wife. He is the great physician. We are prayer warriors in our home and we will be in intense prayer for your Dad. Expect great things to come, " for when two or more come together in his name He will be in the midst of us and if we ask and do not doubt whatsoever we ask will come to pass". God bless you my friend. Keep us posted on his progress. Minister.

Thanks to you all!

I greatly appreciate your kind words and prayers, they are deeply needed. He got back from MD Anderson Cancer Center and the Dr. told him he has 3 years to live. He has cancer in his skull, spine, pelvis, hips, and prostate. He retired last week so that he can have some quality years left, "hopefully"! The important thing, is the cancer is not in any vital organs yet. He takes a shot every month to stop the cancer from growing anymore, plus a pill for cancer. He is in good spirits and is taking this like a man, he is a good christian man and I definately know where he is going when he dies. Thanks again everyone and I thank you for thinking of my dad. God Bless You All! rt...

I'll be praying for u an your father. It's hard to make sense of a situation like this and it's easy to lose heart. Just keep the faith and I will pray for a miracle.

I will pray bro.
My mom had cancer at 60 and she is 70 and is more healthy than she was 10 years ago.
Make sure you get the best DRs cause some just like to put life times on people!
Btw my mom had renal cancer and didn't want to do the chemo but i told her if she loved her grand kids and us she would do it.
She did it and so far has kicked the shit out of the cancer!
I know your dad has a diffrent deal but be positive!
Again i will pray.

have him go VEGAN

I will keep your Father and your family in my prayers. Miracles do occur.

I have read many reports of people beating cancer by adopting a VEGAN diet.
No animal protein, no eggs, no dairy. It may not work for everyone but it has for some and he might want to give it a try.

keep your faith

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

2 Books to Check out:

Anticancer, A New Way of Life, New Edition by MD, PhD, David Servan-Schreiber

The RAVE Diet & Lifestyle - 2nd Edition by Mike Anderson

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics