over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My dad's on Test. Has a ?

Fullybuilt

Banned
Dad just started HRT and HGH theropy. His doc is giving him around 1iu of Gh daily and 150mg Cyp per week. He's been doing his own shots and called me and said that everytime he does a shot, that night he gets a fever and feels sick, and then its gone in the morning. We've all heard of test flu, but this is a little diff. He does the shot once a week in the afternoon and by night hes sick with a fever and it goes away in the am. He said this has happened with the last 3shots, and he's only been on 4 total. Any ideas? Thanks

Fullybuilt said:
Dad just started HRT and HGH theropy. His doc is giving him around 1iu of Gh daily and 150mg Cyp per week. He's been doing his own shots and called me and said that everytime he does a shot, that night he gets a fever and feels sick, and then its gone in the morning. We've all heard of test flu, but this is a little diff. He does the shot once a week in the afternoon and by night hes sick with a fever and it goes away in the am. He said this has happened with the last 3shots, and he's only been on 4 total. Any ideas? Thanks

fluctuating hormonal levels could cause it... and of course he might not be cleaning the top of the vials enough or the injection site... his immune system might also be compromised because of age and other complications..

tell him to take supps that boost his immune system..

It just seems odd that it happens right away after the shot and then gone the next day.

Maybe he's using prop. He should be in cyp or enanthate. But if it is prop, I can see him feeling feverish after each shot. He'd be better off splitting his dose up into 2 75mg shots as opposed to 1 150mg shot. It really helps.

Qwert said:
Maybe he's using prop. He should be in cyp or enanthate. But if it is prop, I can see him feeling feverish after each shot. He'd be better off splitting his dose up into 2 75mg shots as opposed to 1 150mg shot. It really helps.

it said he is using cyp bro

Makes sense, CYP is the basic standard for hormone therapy.

Bro, sounds like the effect may be in your dad's head. There seems to be no evidence of any systemic cause of that reaction. Otherwise, he may be allergic to one of the inert ingredients in the CYP.

If he's using UPJOHN's version, which is commercially available at most pharmacies, he may want to consider switching brands. Or trying a compounded version.

the real problem is that his dosages are too low!...j/k

could be anxiety, i used to get it... stayed off for two years because of it...took awhile to get back on... tell him to try some xanax or valium for a few times... thats how i got tru it....Sub q's no prob,, but for a while the IM's gave me the hebegeebes......

thats different

alpha-longhorn said:
it said he is using cyp bro

some docs wont even do that anymore they put patients on the patch cause they feel the injections are too much of a risk. I had a friend who reacted to a certain type of testosterone ester of propinate with flu like symptoms, everything else he used was just fine, he had fevers, chills, and felt like ass, dont know what the biological affects were and why they were diff. Once again like said before talk to doc see what he says but it may be a hormonal change that causes a difference in homestasis, dont know. Extinguish other variables like sleep, diet and healthy lifestyle then try to identify if it is the drug that is causing these symptoms. It may be a reaction to stress at first, change, if it doesnt change over time, then its time to try a different ester or type of intake.
good luck
gooey

CAREFUL

FULLYBUILT, careful my father is now 60 he started gh and test 2 years ago and I think I created a monster. every spring since then he starts his cycle, 2iu ed & 400mg test a week with a light workout. He is a different person during this time, he said he has never felt better and does things he would never normally do while on. Hope your father works out the bugs and continues his therapy, it will put a smile on your face to see your father feel better physically & mentally..

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws