over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My daughter caught a largemouth bass

triathloncoach

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Board Supporter
It was her 12th birthday and I took her, my son and a couple of neighborhood kids fishing at a neighborhood pond.

Everyone wanted to hold it and have their picture taken with it. By the time I put it back in the water it went belly up.

I jumped into the dirty water and swished the fish for a few minutes to get some oxygen into its gills. Eventually I let it go and it swam away.

So PETA: Yes a bass was hurt in the making of these photos. But it didnt die.

Attachments

• Fish1.jpg
    Fish1.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 249
  • fish2.jpg
    fish2.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 240
Awesome, tell her congrats. I like fishing but I'll admitt I don't like taking the fish off the hook or putting the worm on the hook! hahahahaha (so what i'm a sissy, who cares!) LOL

That is so awesome!!! how fun is that, being there when they catch their first one! Congrats on the moment bro!

To damn bad the fish almost lost its life in the making of the moment...oh well...just a fish!

She's got better fishing skills than me!

Awesome, tell her congrats. I like fishing but I'll admitt I don't like taking the fish off the hook or putting the worm on the hook! hahahahaha (so what i'm a sissy, who cares!) LOL

I had 5 kids with me, and all I did was put worms on hooks and take sun fish (and their spiked dorsal fins - ouch) off of hooks. This was the only bass. It was very cool when she thought she was fishing for 5inch sun fish and she hooked the bass. She was very excited when the pole bent over.

The bass is fine. I was bummed out when it started to die. Believe me, I didnt want to jump into the dirty mucky water.

Congratulations to your daughter for nabbing that fine fish! AND congratulations to you for not missing that moment with her!!!

That day will make great memories for you and those kids one day. No doubt about it.

It was her 12th birthday and I took her, my son and a couple of neighborhood kids fishing at a neighborhood pond.

Everyone wanted to hold it and have their picture taken with it. By the time I put it back in the water it went belly up.

I jumped into the dirty water and swished the fish for a few minutes to get some oxygen into its gills. Eventually I let it go and it swam away.

Thats great. I remember when I was a child catching my first large mouth bass. Congrats to her!

Is that type of fish in Erin Brockovich's backyard? LoL Anyway, how exciting for your beautiful daughter caught the fish for the first time Congrats!

Thats so awesome bro!!! I love fishing....I dont hunt anymore...but I always make time to fish. I been doing a whole lot of fishing so far this summer...mostly just at local spots around my area...but I have pulled in a few really nice size fish! Congrats to your daughter...I hope she keeps on fishing for many more years to come!

Thats great. I remember when I was a child catching my first large mouth bass. Congrats to her!

I might sound kind of corny but I remember the first large mouth bass I ever caught myself.....fishing is such a important part of my life....I'll never forget my first fish....kinda like I'll never forget my first piece of ass LOL.....sad part is they both smelled the same!!!! :(

sweet fish! I bet your proud. My son gets so excited, even if its a minnow for bait you have on your hook and he thinks the baitfish is me actually catching a fish..

VERY cool...

That's great TC, as Chef said, great memories

YAY!!! You saved Nemo!!! ::ction-sm Your little girl is adorable!! Sounds like it was a fun day for all!!! You seem like a good daddy!!! :)

well I tell ta i wasnt so happy when my wife came home the other night with a big red snapper

That is really awesome! Cherish those moments.
Thanks for sharing Coach

well I tell ta i wasnt so happy when my wife came home the other night with a big red snapper

Dam that made me chuckle.

Coach is your daughter now hooked on fishing?

my son caught his first fish at 3yrs and has loved it ever since although he has a strange obsession with touching the fishes eye balls every time he catches one.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131