over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My dbol/winstrol TRT run so far !

Beentheredonedat

Registered
I know it goes against the grain to run two Orals together and this is the first time for me. It's a personal experiment basically just out of curiosity. I'm doing my usual 225mg/wk TRT with Watson Cyp. I added in 100mg/day Winstrol and 50mg/day Dbol. I'm around 2 weeks in. Strength gains are honestly better than when on Tren Ace @ 100mg/day. The only real side effects are Lethargy, sweating and a crazy appetite. I have a hard time taking in the calories I feel I need and I think that's where the lethargy is coming from also. I took a 3 week break from lifting due to an upper respiratory infection. I hit chest for the 1st time since my break yesterday and close gripped 365 for 5 reps @ 230 lbs. Not too bad. Behind the head straight bar tricep ext with 185 for 4 and 60lb db curls for 8 reps. Tonight I had to add weight to every stack to do my back workout. And chained a 25 lb weight for pull-ups @ the end of my workout for 3 sets of 8. I know I may get flamed for this but I'm loving it and the Winstrol seems to be keeping water @ bay and I know it's allowing me better use of my low dose test. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings for shoulders.

Who said it's not good to run two ovals? Where us the science or literature to back that comment?

You will be fine. In addition to running two Orals.... Only take on training days and increase your dosages on training days to make up for the MGs not being used on off days.

I.e. Instead of running 50mg dbol 50mg anadrol ED.... Take the total dose of your non training days and spread them out on training days.

Not only will you reap the rewards of a more anabolic environment, it has been proven this theory is less taxing on the liver which in return can allow you to run higher orals for longer time frames and still have great recovery and maintain decent liver values.

Again, to each their own but enough of the bro science and people only listening to forums and boards. You can definitely run two orals and you will see great results if you calculate your timing of the orals as well as give he above advice a shot, you will be pleasantly surprised.

Good luck!

I know it goes against the grain to run two Orals together and this is the first time for me. It's a personal experiment basically just out of curiosity. I'm doing my usual 225mg/wk TRT with Watson Cyp. I added in 100mg/day Winstrol and 50mg/day Dbol. I'm around 2 weeks in. Strength gains are honestly better than when on Tren Ace @ 100mg/day. The only real side effects are Lethargy, sweating and a crazy appetite. I have a hard time taking in the calories I feel I need and I think that's where the lethargy is coming from also. I took a 3 week break from lifting due to an upper respiratory infection. I hit chest for the 1st time since my break yesterday and close gripped 365 for 5 reps @ 230 lbs. Not too bad. Behind the head straight bar tricep ext with 185 for 4 and 60lb db curls for 8 reps. Tonight I had to add weight to every stack to do my back workout. And chained a 25 lb weight for pull-ups @ the end of my workout for 3 sets of 8. I know I may get flamed for this but I'm loving it and the Winstrol seems to be keeping water @ bay and I know it's allowing me better use of my low dose test. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings for shoulders.

So how are liver enzymes, kidney function and cholesterol levels?

I'd say they're "real side effects" as well...

Last edited:
Nothing of what's been described here can be called TRT.

People are just throwing this acronym high and low nowadays.

This guy I know is on TRT of 1g of test per week, 100mg of drol and 50mg of winny daily.

:banghead::banghead:

my trt is 400mg test/wk haha i don't know if thats trt or just a permanent cycle but my blood work checks out fine.

back in the day, i wont mention any bad names, but a particular pretend biochemist who got busted for being balls deep in growth hormone and lies, use to promote dbol and anadrol together. anyways i tried that and 6 weeks later my liver values were high enough for my doctor to tell me to stick with abusing testosterone lol. also winny makes my cholesterol pretty fucked and taking into consideration all the recent heart problems i keep hearing about i might just stick with abusing testosterone lol.

I thought for the best anabolic environment the dose should be kept constant and consistent. So take only on workout days at the same dose ? Cholesterol and CBC will be done at the end of this month so I'll know the. What effect they've had on the inside.

I think running 2 orals is ok depending on the compounds like stacking winstrol and tbol together
But I'd say fly solo on adrol dbol superdrol and never oral tren even alone lol

My prescribed TRT is 225mg/wk of Test Cyp. The winstrol/dbol is a 4 week blast I'm trying and the. Going back to just TRT with Test. I was just mentioning my TRT so everyone would know it's a base and this is not just an oral only run.

Since when did bdol and winny become TRT?? Just because you are running low dosages doesn't qualify it as TRT. TRT is about health. None of those two are about health. Might as well blast away and jump to a gram a week as all your doing with this is running a low dose of steroids.

Since when did bdol and winny become TRT?? Just because you are running low dosages doesn't qualify it as TRT. TRT is about health. None of those two are about health. Might as well blast away and jump to a gram a week as all your doing with this is running a low dose of steroids.

I think he means he added it to his trt on his own with out his endo knowing

My buddies blast and cruise down to trt between tests at the dr

Ok i see that. But why? Do u want to be a bodybuilder or are you looking for longevity with TRT. I just switched to legit TRT and I did it for health and longevity. If you are going to blast and run compounds like winny or dbol, why even mess with the Doc and trt?

Lethargy could be coming from your liver failing... But seriously, Winstrol makes me very lethargic. Think it's from the strong blunting of cortisol. I can't get out of bed on Winstrol. Just makes me feel like crap. Probably easier on your body to add in more injectables and keep oral to a minimum. Just watch blood work.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Ok i see that. But why? Do u want to be a bodybuilder or are you looking for longevity with TRT. I just switched to legit TRT and I did it for health and longevity. If you are going to blast and run compounds like winny or dbol, why even mess with the Doc and trt?

Only justification I could see would be to get pharma products and free blood testing and safety but you can go to labcorp and get tested levels for 40$ and buy your gear for 20$ versus 40$ PER SHOT

Plus test doesn't do everything that's why you'd add little "boosters" like that

Shot id love some pharma gear that isn't counterfeit copies

Only justification I could see would be to get pharma products and free blood testing and safety but you can go to labcorp and get tested levels for 40$ and buy your gear for 20$ versus 40$ PER SHOT

Plus test doesn't do everything that's why you'd add little "boosters" like that

Shot id love some pharma gear that isn't counterfeit copies

So your gonna get legit test and possibly fake or under dosed winny and dbol? Makes perfect sense.

Do you really need that spelled out for you?

Nothing of what's been described here can be called TRT.

People are just throwing this acronym high and low nowadays.

This guy I know is on TRT of 1g of test per week, 100mg of drol and 50mg of winny daily.

:banghead::banghead:

He and I must have the same doctor.

Lethargy could be coming from your liver failing... But seriously, Winstrol makes me very lethargic. Think it's from the strong blunting of cortisol. I can't get out of bed on Winstrol. Just makes me feel like crap. Probably easier on your body to add in more injectables and keep oral to a minimum. Just watch blood work.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Does any one else know anything about Winstrol blunting cortisol? Tren did that shit to me.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear