over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My dbol/winstrol TRT run so far !

My TRT labs are always fine, with the exception of a low HDL, but they should be or there would be no point in being on TRT. I also donate blood on a regular basis to keep HCT, HGB AND RBC in order. I'm looking fuller but not watery. I'm getting strong as shit but not hurting. I like the way it's going and I'm glad I experimented with it. Is the combo for everyone, no but I personally like it. Next run is going to be simple Anadrol and higher Test with Mast Prop. I don't drink or smoke or use any rec drugs so my liver deals fine with Orals, at least that's what my labs reflect. Going for an 850 lb rack pull tonight. Gonna try to get a video of it to put up.

Wow...a 225mg trt dose..I'd just want to see the blood work. And 2 somewhat harsh orals, I'd love to see liver/cholesterol values.

Im on 200 mg per week scripted trt...have been for almost 5 yrs and my bloods come back fine. That dose puts me in the mid 900's.

Well I hit 855 lb on the rack pull set @ knee level. Got it to the top and grip failed but did stand straight up but only for a sec. Back was crazy pumped. Also hit 120 lb 1-arm DB Rows for sets of 20 and T-bars rows with 6 plates for 12 reps. The rack pull was at the very end of my workout which prob explains my grip failing. O Well. I wanted to be nice and warm for such a heavy attempt. Shoulders again tomorrow. I'm attempting a PR 1 rep max with Seated Free Weight Military Press with 315.

Well I don't know what to say but damn!!! I hit 350 x 1 rep on Free Weight Seated Barbell Shoulder Press tonight. The original 315 I was shooting for was hit for 3 reps. I feel terrific. Strength is going up every workout. It's crazy. This is the strongest I've ever been and I've ran almost everything. Lol.

DAMN BRO !

Well I don't know what to say but damn!!! I hit 350 x 1 rep on Free Weight Seated Barbell Shoulder Press tonight. The original 315 I was shooting for was hit for 3 reps. I feel terrific. Strength is going up every workout. It's crazy. This is the strongest I've ever been and I've ran almost everything. Lol.

thats fuckin heavy for shoulder press ! :headbang:

thats fuckin heavy for shoulder press ! :headbang:

Thanks bro. I'm def feeling the after math but in a good way. It shocked the shit out of me that's for sure. This Akrihin Dbol is def Legit and the Winstrol is from a source I go to quite a bit on here and they always come thru.

Will have labs done this Sunday but I ended the cycle due to my last few consecutive blood pressure readings and the fact I'm starting back with the Ironworkers. I felt that I prob would have a stroke if I didn't stop bc Ironworking is very physical and heavy work for 10 hrs a day. My worst bp reading was 170/110. But I was also only taking half my bp med Lisonopril (20mg) bc it makes me tired and the 2 Orals were just adding to it so I made the stupid choice to lower my bp med instead of dropping my oral dose bc the strength and body mass increases were the best I've ever had. So now I know my gear was 100% legit which is good. Lol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131