over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My dbol/winstrol TRT run so far !

Not the op but my prescribed trt is 200 and it comes out in the 900s. Everybody is diffrent.

Not the op but my prescribed trt is 200 and it comes out in the 900s. Everybody is diffrent.

Every week? Do you shoot or your self? Of so try more frequent injections, maybe you are a hypo metabolizer

Once a week and I inject myself. My test was in the 140s when my doctor put me on.

Well if you wanted to get more out of it you could back load a skin pin and inject like EOD or twice a week. Just a thought that might work. Any way that's what a popular doc told me.

Slin Pin* not saying it will def work but it's def worth a try. I like quads

My TT comes in around 900's also like Angus62. I must metabolize diff or faster than most. I was in the 120's Total Test when put on Androgel and that shit didn't budge me so I switched to injections around 6 weeks in. That's been about 2 years ago.

Lethargy could be coming from your liver failing... But seriously, Winstrol makes me very lethargic. Think it's from the strong blunting of cortisol. I can't get out of bed on Winstrol. Just makes me feel like crap. Probably easier on your body to add in more injectables and keep oral to a minimum. Just watch blood work.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I only ran it for a short while but I actually felt better. Kind of had an overall sense of well being.

Wow...a 225mg trt dose..I'd just want to see the blood work. And 2 somewhat harsh orals, I'd love to see liver/cholesterol values.

Alinshop

Another great company to get your supps from is Alinshop.com They are great and have great customer service! I got both DBol and winstrol from them and have been more than pleased with the results!

Still on my Winstrol and Dbol run. Put on a few pounds but looking like it's all in the right places. Winstrol with Aromasin is helping keep the huge water gains at bay that I usually see with Dbol. Strength still climbing. 500 lb shoulder shrugs for 10 reps. Hitting Inc Bench today and I'm excited to see where it is. Constant feeling pumped and tight also. Next blast after a 4 week break will be 750mg/wk Test Cyp and Balkan Anadrol @ 100mg/day. Heard good things about those. Body weight around 233-235. I also have new stretch marks starting on my arms and chest. It's crazy. Also did Cybex seated shoulder press and was able to hit 4 plates per side for 5 reps.

Hey y'all hit 370 x 4 reps tonight on Inc Bench Press. Free weights not smith Machine. It's a PR for me and I'm pumped about it. Blood work will be done in approx 2 weeks so I'll know what it's doing to the inside. I expect liver values elevated. Cholesterol to be off and maybe elevated HCT and HGB. Also set a PR on Standing Cable Fly with 120 lb per side on the stacks.

Winstrol... The only real side effects are Lethargy, sweating and a crazy appetite. I have a hard time taking in the calories I feel I need and I think that's where the lethargy is coming from also.

Winny can lower cortisol. Winny may be to blame.

Wow...a 225mg trt dose..I'd just want to see the blood work. And 2 somewhat harsh orals, I'd love to see liver/cholesterol values.

Does any one else know anything about Winstrol blunting cortisol? Tren did that shit to me.

I've read it in a few places. Tried to copy a link to an article but failed. Google it and I know I've seen it in these forums also.
Think it's the more androgenic stuff that blunts cortisol. I don't get lethargic with test and eq and/or dbol. Only thing I've been lethargic on is tren and Winstrol. Two strong androgens. Winstrol is worse than tren in my opinion in regards to lethargy. May be combined effect of liver stress and cortisol reduction with oral winny. Again, my speculation. I have never run tren and winny together. Think I'd just die and never get up.

I've read it in a few places. Tried to copy a link to an article but failed. Google it and I know I've seen it in these forums also.
Think it's the more androgenic stuff that blunts cortisol. I don't get lethargic with test and eq and/or dbol. Only thing I've been lethargic on is tren and Winstrol. Two strong androgens. Winstrol is worse than tren in my opinion in regards to lethargy. May be combined effect of liver stress and cortisol reduction with oral winny. Again, my speculation. I have never run tren and winny together. Think I'd just die and never get up.

Mast made me more anxious and less lethargic if I remember correctly. Not sure if thats relevant.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear