over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My diet-suggestions and alternatives please

Trooper

Newbies
I'm going balls to the wall and have decided to eat right with a clean strict diet.
Where can i find a complete diet plans that are fast and easy to make? I never really have much time with kids and work but I have promised myself to start eating right with the goal of losing fat and staying lean..I lift 4 or 5x a week but never put any effort into my diet. OK, I'm alittle overweight..I wont be running AAS.

Just came across this diet. It is really the only one I have to work with. Tell me what you think.
Meal 1:
1 cup egg whites
2/3 oat meal (or shredded wheat)
1/2 blueberries (or strawberries)
multivitamin and fish oil

Meal 2:
6 oz. chicken Brest
7 oz. rice (or quinoa)
1 cup veggies.

meal 3:
2 scoops whey
8 oz. Almond milk
1 oz roasted almonds

Pre-work out- Animal pump

Meal 4 post workout:
Creatine (unsure of which to use as of now)
2 scoops of whey
1 cup rice milk
banana

Meal 5:
7 oz of fish
6 oz. brown rice (or quinoa or potatoe)
1 cup veggies

Meal 6:
2 scoops cassien protein
1 tsp. peanut butter
fish oil

I was hoping some of you guys can give me an easier alternative to these meals that are fast and simple. Any suggestions from experienced would be really helpful.

Thanks guys I look forward to being an active member to the board and putting in my .02 cents. awesome community right here.

-Trooper

Last edited:
First off , welcome aboard.
Their is a ton of good diet iedas here as well as some good food ideas in the recipies seciton , the search function works good on this board but somtimes their is so much info it can be overbearing.

Good for you on deciding to start eating right , if your totaly new to realy clean eating then diving head first into a "deit" is generaly not a good idea in my oppinion and sets alot of people up for failure as the drastic change ends up making their life miserable.
Look at what your eating now and make adjustmnets to that , replace most of your processed foods with non processed ie cold cuts for real meat , pasta for potatoes and brown rice , try cutting your carbs out in the last 1/3 of your day , eat more natural foods , if you get a craving for somthing sweet have a piec of fruit rather than a twinkie , want somthing salty eat some cashews rather chips.

Try to arange sensible balanced meals , if you bail off head long into a strict diet its gonna be realy hard if everybody in the house isint on board and they will hate you for it , just make small changes here and their.

I personaly cook most of MY food on sunday and wednesdays , that meat and sweet potatoes , i'll bake or grill several pounds of chicken , several pounds of burger patties and fish , for the most part everybody in the house eat the same meat , my wife and kids will have some pasta or things like that rather than just potatoes or greens but sebveral times a week we all eat the same , in the off season we generaly go out to eat one time on the weekends and we will stop and grab somthing quick depending on what activites we are running to and from

First off , welcome aboard.
Their is a ton of good diet iedas here as well as some good food ideas in the recipies seciton , the search function works good on this board but somtimes their is so much info it can be overbearing.

Good for you on deciding to start eating right , if your totaly new to realy clean eating then diving head first into a "deit" is generaly not a good idea in my oppinion and sets alot of people up for failure as the drastic change ends up making their life miserable.
Look at what your eating now and make adjustmnets to that , replace most of your processed foods with non processed ie cold cuts for real meat , pasta for potatoes and brown rice , try cutting your carbs out in the last 1/3 of your day , eat more natural foods , if you get a craving for somthing sweet have a piec of fruit rather than a twinkie , want somthing salty eat some cashews rather chips.

Try to arange sensible balanced meals , if you bail off head long into a strict diet its gonna be realy hard if everybody in the house isint on board and they will hate you for it , just make small changes here and their.

I personaly cook most of MY food on sunday and wednesdays , that meat and sweet potatoes , i'll bake or grill several pounds of chicken , several pounds of burger patties and fish , for the most part everybody in the house eat the same meat , my wife and kids will have some pasta or things like that rather than just potatoes or greens but sebveral times a week we all eat the same , in the off season we generaly go out to eat one time on the weekends and we will stop and grab somthing quick depending on what activites we are running to and from

I think this is GREAT advice. Smarter, more educated nutrition choices over time will always have a better outcome than "ok I'm doing a complete life overhaul" approach.

as far as your preposed diet goes it looks decient , maybe a bit over complicated. Dont be afraid of cow milk , its not to bad for you if kept in moderation.

for breakfast , if your a big eater , scramble a few whole eggs with a cup of whites and eat that with a few pieces of whole wheat toast , not a big eater , throw two scoops of whey a tablespoon of peanutbutter in a bowl of oat meat (1/2-2/3 cup)
Make you shakes with 4oz skim milk and 4-6 oz water and eat with a piece of fruit of container of yogurt.
eat your chicken a breast at a time , dont get anal about weighing them , say 1 chicken breast with a smakk bakes sweek potatoe or cup of rice and some greens for "filler"

Replace your syrup with sugar free , replace regualr mayo with Kraft olive oil mayo , drink more water , Mio is a life saver especialy with kids.

I think this is GREAT advice. Smarter, more educated nutrition choices over time will always have a better outcome than "ok I'm doing a complete life overhaul" approach.

yep yep , i tried that and failed misserably:banghead:

Really good advice posted above! Just wantef to add my 2 cents: Too many shakes!

Here are five changes you can make to lose extra weight:

1) Reduce your white carbohydrates, this can include food thats comprised of bread, pasta, white rice and potatoes. Carbs are things that take a bit more time to break down and speedily turn into excess weight.

2) Swap sugar filled and caffeine beverages for instance coke and coffee with natural juices. The sugar and calorie content for most refreshments are absolutely silly, and they give virtually no added benefits to your health by any means. While soda pop and coffee can provide you with a shot of fast energy, fresh fruit or veggie juice can similarly do the same although with greater rewards and more durable changes.

3) Clean your body and regulate your system with fiber. Doing so should assist you to eliminate all of the waste and extra elements that you do not want in your figure. You may find fiber in food items which include breakfast cereal or oatmeal, peanuts, fresh and dried fruit, and greens.

4) Drink a lot of fluids like drinking water, tea and herbal juices. This will likely help you stay full through the day, together with keeping the body hydrated and cleansing your digestive system.

5) Refrain from processed, hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated food products. Not only are these unhealthy, but also have cancer causing elements.

Source: **broken link removed**

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner