over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My diet....

cashrolling

Registered
What u think of my daily diet? Its a human very duable eating plan, try to make it easy due to everyday life!!!!
Goal to get a little bigger trying to stay lean. Im 5'11'', 215. 35yo.

1- 5 whole eggs, 2 oranges

2-100gr. pasta with 200gr beef

3-25gr whey with 50gr oats

4-25gr whey

5- Half roasted chicken, broccoli, some crakers.

6-Casein protein 25gr., 2 teaspoon peanut butter

PS: my shakes used to be 50gr, but I try to half it and notice no difference....

Im no expert so I can only share with you what works for me
Have bacon or sausage with ur eggs no fruit
A small amount of cottage cheese with ur meat drop the crackers
Keep ur carbs low but 2 or 3 times a week have a moderate carb day in other words dont eat the same thing every day its like training you have to keep changing things up or your body will adapt and at that point your plans will become ineffective.

I like the food choices. I couldn't get by on that amount of carbs even cutting and Calories seem a little low for some one your size but I guess you know your own metabolism better than any one.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

I like the food choices. I couldn't get by on that amount of carbs even cutting and Calories seem a little low for some one your size but I guess you know your own metabolism better than any one.

well I used to have a fast metabolism. but lately its been hard to loose fat, that's the low carbs choice.

well I used to have a fast metabolism. but lately its been hard to loose fat, that's the low carbs choice.

What do you think caused your metabolism to slow?I can tell you the only thing that crashes my metabolism is low carb diets. I seem to be able to eat carbs with almost impunity if I keep fats low but take the carbs away and things just slow right down. Plus I feel like I'm going to die. Looking at your avatar I'd say you know what works best for you

Last edited:
its never late to learn more. Yes, im noticing that my bf don't changes much from hi carbs to low carbs. I seem to feel much better and have lots of muscles on hi carbs, and if I keep the fat low im ok, not ripped, just ok.On the other hand when I go low carbs I look flat , loose muscle and the fat seems to stay there. That's kinda why I put up this thread. Our body is a strange machine, hard to fully understand. This is what I belive after 18 years in this sports: (it only apply to my DNA):
: my body don't like extra muscle, im an ectomorph, and the only way to have good size and strength is to overeat carbs (400-500 gr a day), doing so the fat very slowly climbs up, but nothing crazy. As soon as I diet and lower carbs, boom!!!! loose size, strength and my fat stays there. I got truly ripped once and ended up loosing every muscle I hardly built thru the years. I belive we have a basic genetic imprints, which we can play around with, but not much. So unless I take high doses of hormones, my body just don't ever stay big and loose all the fat, on the other hand, I can eat lots of good food, stay in good shape ( around 12% bf), and never get really fat, That's just me.

hmmm.. consider cheat meal every 7 days on hard training days, for instance, legs or back. This should speed up your metabolism and you will not feel so flat.

its never late to learn more. Yes, im noticing that my bf don't changes much from hi carbs to low carbs. I seem to feel much better and have lots of muscles on hi carbs, and if I keep the fat low im ok, not ripped, just ok.On the other hand when I go low carbs I look flat , loose muscle and the fat seems to stay there. That's kinda why I put up this thread. Our body is a strange machine, hard to fully understand. This is what I belive after 18 years in this sports: (it only apply to my DNA):
: my body don't like extra muscle, im an ectomorph, and the only way to have good size and strength is to overeat carbs (400-500 gr a day), doing so the fat very slowly climbs up, but nothing crazy. As soon as I diet and lower carbs, boom!!!! loose size, strength and my fat stays there. I got truly ripped once and ended up loosing every muscle I hardly built thru the years. I belive we have a basic genetic imprints, which we can play around with, but not much. So unless I take high doses of hormones, my body just don't ever stay big and loose all the fat, on the other hand, I can eat lots of good food, stay in good shape ( around 12% bf), and never get really fat, That's just me.

If your bulking on 400-500 g carbs and not gaining much fat I would play that to your advantage and just very slowly reduce then every few weeks when is time to cut. Take your time and your probably get pretty Damn lean without going below 200 per day. I have a naturally high metabolism and carbs are most definitely the key to maintaining this for me. I just wonder if this is why your metabolism seems to have slowed since as a rule if you hold muscle mass your metabolism shouldn't really slow with age. I'm 38 and mines the fasted it ever been because I've got the most muscle I've ever had. That said if I reduce calories too fast it slows down. If I reduce calories slowly and keep carbs up I can go from out of shape to pretty damn lean in about 8 weeks without going below 3000 calories at ant point. Do you feel cold after a while on low carb?

Where are your healthy fats? Why do the carb amounts change every meal?

I agree with Sammy. I would also say that it sounds like you might benefit by adding cardio instead of dropping carbs. Maybe start slow--20 min 3x/wk--and work up from there. I actually relate to your situation and this has been working for me recently. But it's a very slow process. If I cut cals or increase cardio too much, I lose muscle faster than I lose fat. Patience seems to be key. Good luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree with Sammy. I would also say that it sounds like you might benefit by adding cardio instead of dropping carbs. Maybe start slow--20 min 3x/wk--and work up from there. I actually relate to your situation and this has been working for me recently. But it's a very slow process. If I cut cals or increase cardio too much, I lose muscle faster than I lose fat. Patience seems to be key. Good luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeh, some of us have it harder than others. I feels like for some people carbs are very essential to grow or even keep muscle.

If I may, i would suggest some avocado …. Things of that nature to add essential fat. Essential fats play a vital roll in muscle gain, fat loss and overall health. Great for the brain and cellular health.
Be well!

Yeh, some of us have it harder than others. I feels like for some people carbs are very essential to grow or even keep muscle.

On that note, just curious when keeping carbs low have you thought about beans of some sort? Very high protein/fiber low slow digesting complex carbs (High protein relative to type of dish can't compare with Animal base proteins) . Been trying to Vegan out my diet a bit for health reasons and find these to be a healthy part of the nutrition arsenal.

On that note, just curious when keeping carbs low have you thought about beans of some sort? Very high protein/fiber low slow digesting complex carbs (High protein relative to type of dish can't compare with Animal base proteins) . Been trying to Vegan out my diet a bit for health reasons and find these to be a healthy part of the nutrition arsenal.

I know this wasn't addresses to me, but I have been experimenting with beans. So far, mostly chickpeas, lentils, and dried peas. On the one hand, they make my stomach feel full longer, but on the other, they don't give the muscle the same look of "fullness". JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner