over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Dinitro DNP log

kilsong

Registered
So this is my second run with DNP. Did the first one about 40 days ago and lasted only about 12 days. It was ridiculously under-dosed but I got up to about 400mg per day. Waste of time and money. Stats: 46 yrs old...male...6 feet 4 inches tall...starting weight about 246 lbs...currently running Tren Ace 500/week..Test Cyp 200/week..bodyfat about 12-14%..semi visible abs...very VERY vascular.. lifting for 20 years. Not a body builder by any means---I just enjoy lifting and the being in the gym. Getting noticed outside the gym is nice too :-} If you looked at me-you'd say for sure I lift--but in NO WAY do I look even like an amatuer bodybuilder. Again...I'm using Dinitro 250 DNP.
ANCILLARIES: Highest quality I could find/afford. Costco multi-double the dose Costco Vit c-3000mg daily Solgar NAC-1200 mg daily Solgar Alpha Liopoic Acid-1200 mg daily Country Life Super Antioxidant-doubled the dose Misc--Zinc--Fish oil--Vit E--Vit D.
I'm starting this a week into it because I didn't wanna bore you guys while waiting for this saturation period to be over. Here goes.. Day 1: 250 DNP-11 am--nothing to report Day 2: 250 DNP-11am-- nothing to report except slight tightness in chest that lasted for 2 hrs. Day 3: 250 DNP-11 am--slight night sweats. Day 4: 250 DNP-11am-- 250 DNP 11pm -super tired lethargy BIG TIME. Day 5: 250 DNP 11am--250 DNP 11pm- Beyond tired--the weights just did not move in the gym. Day 6: 250 DNP 11am--and that's where I'm at now.
..day 6...six days in... Other than being constantly tired-there isn't too much to say. I'm NOT sweating anymore than when I wasn't on DNP. I did however drop about 3 pounds. I don't know if its the less than 50 grams of carbs I'm eating daily or the DNP. I sleep better on this stuff than I do without it. Also--I haven't been drinking adequate water--less that a half gallon a day. Today I started fixing that --I'm going to assume I'm getting dehydrated and drink ALOT more.
Point worth mentioning...I've done ZERO cardio. Tonight will be my first day on the treadmill. I wanna break a good sweat. The last 48 hrs had me feeling like all I wanted to do was sleep. Coffee---energy drinks--nothing worked. I cant get Ephedrine where I live so thats not a possibility. I know DNP in a way is dose dependant--I'd liek to stay at 500--but I'm open to 750--just to see if I sweat. Just thinking out loud... Right now as I type this, I feel pretty good and energized, so I'm hoping tonight at the gym I can get it done. Questions? Comments? Concerns?

500 life sucks. 750.....not needed. EVER. You will regret it lol

Yeah so 750 is OUT of the question. See absolutely no point when this 500 is working just fine.

Day 6-250 DNP 11:OO am 250 DNP 11:00 pm.. Day 7-250 DNP 10:00 am--

So like I said, I was gonna hop on that treadmill. I managed to squeak out 15 min walk/run. No more out of breath than usual. HOWEVER the sweat was insane. More than ever. Freaking loved it... Hopped on the scale--240 lbs --down 6 lbs.
I decided I NEEDED more carbs so I inhaled a medium size sweet potato. Felt pretty good afterwards. Other than that, I'm only getting about 30 grams from a my PowerAid drinkI mix with my post work out shake. Give or take...Maybe a few more grams during the day. But it IS a low/lower carb diet. Maybe not pure keto--but good enough for me.

Been drinking a lot more water too. Feeling pretty good...So far so good.

Rain into a slight but seriously ANNOYING problem: Itching like CRAZY. Histamines...brutal...and I mean BRUTAL. Came on from one day to the next. I was doing 500 for about a week...woke up one day and was scratching from almost head to toe. Here's what I did--and it worked. Dropped the DNP to 250 and took ONE Benadryl 25 mg...woke up..took TWO 10 mg Claratin on an empty stomach..12 hrs later I took TWO Benadryl 25 mg...12 hrs later another TWO 10mg Claratin 10mg..and ONE 250 DNP.

The itching is 95% GONE.

My question is--if I keep the histamines up,can I return to the 500mg DNP dose? Other than the itching--and slight tiredness, it was working well

Rain into a slight but seriously ANNOYING problem: Itching like CRAZY. Histamines...brutal...and I mean BRUTAL. Came on from one day to the next. I was doing 500 for about a week...woke up one day and was scratching from almost head to toe. Here's what I did--and it worked. Dropped the DNP to 250 and took ONE Benadryl 25 mg...woke up..took TWO 10 mg Claratin on an empty stomach..12 hrs later I took TWO Benadryl 25 mg...12 hrs later another TWO 10mg Claratin 10mg..and ONE 250 DNP.

The itching is 95% GONE.

My question is--if I keep the histamines up,can I return to the 500mg DNP dose? Other than the itching--and slight tiredness, it was working well

I know I've read a lot of people are able to discontinue antihistamines after the dnp builds up in there system and they don't have reoccurring issues but if your worried about it happening again I would just take 25mg of benadryl about 30mins prior to taking your dnp.

Since DNP has a 36 hour half-life, does it matter about splitting up the doses?

That I don't know.
I would imagine 500mg at once could be scary.

Since DNP has a 36 hour half-life, does it matter about splitting up the doses?

I don't think it matters. Like you stated its active for 36hrs. I read somewhere that just taking 200mgs a day equals out to around 560mg a day by the end of the week.

The itching is 95% GONE.

I didn't have an issue until AFTER my first cycle was done. I had an extreme itching and my left hand actually swelled up, lucky for us (me and my girl), we were in walmart when it happened and she bought me Benadryl, the swelling went down pretty quickly and the itching went away. I was on Benadryl for a couple of days just to be sure.

It was the only time it ever happened, so now whenever I do a cycle, I always have Benadryl handy just in case. You should be fine to go back up to 500mg as long as the itching stopped.

I broke out with a red rash from head to toe on my first run of DNP. Was running a fever, etc... I felt HORRIBLE!!!

if you are allergic to dnp, you need to take it every other day, so that it does not build up. That way you won't get hives or rashes

Knee deep into this DNP and freaking loving it. I just wanted to point out MY observation about carbs and DNP. I wish I had figured this out and implemented it sooner.

You'll notice when doing your research that many people say ultra low carbs are the way to go. I'd say its about 80% broscience says ultra low and 20% say medium. It's BROSCIENCE so who knows. I kept my as low as I could...low to ultra low. A few days ago I switched it up and went to medium/mid range carb intake. Still not a ton of carbs, but when your upping carbs from low to ANYTHING---it's kinda huge.

Boy oh boy!!!! What a huge DIFFERENCE. The weight is dropping faster...like daily faster. Ive made no other changes. Luckily for me, I don't hold water--so I'm going by the scale. Give it a try.

Side note---still at 500mg daily...have about another 4 days left.

Just upped mine from 200mgs a day for 2 weeks to 400mgs and the difference is dramatic

What is Solgar NAC?

**broken link removed**

how long have you been on it now? and fat drop around the waist pretty rapid?

Since 12/05/16
Rapid???
semi-rapid...I'm going to wait to comment about the fat loss particularly around the waist til I'm done.
I will say that FOR SURE it's a visual difference.

I'm VERY happy so far and will 100% do it again if needed.

Just upped mine from 200mgs a day for 2 weeks to 400mgs and the difference is dramatic

If that's your pic on your avatar, I'd like to come over there and give you a chop right in the lips.
WTF man???
You dont need DNP. I'm trying to look like you.
But since your on it and a brother in arms like me--then YOU should run a log here...that would be SUPER helpful.
Not too many logs come from guys that look like you.
Seriously--start a log--I KNOW people would read it.
Good luck fella--AND KEEP US POSTED.

**broken link removed**

Since 12/05/16
Rapid???
semi-rapid...I'm going to wait to comment about the fat loss particularly around the waist til I'm done.
I will say that FOR SURE it's a visual difference.

I'm VERY happy so far and will 100% do it again if needed.

If that's your pic on your avatar, I'd like to come over there and give you a chop right in the lips.
WTF man???
You dont need DNP. I'm trying to look like you.
But since your on it and a brother in arms like me--then YOU should run a log here...that would be SUPER helpful.
Not too many logs come from guys that look like you.
Seriously--start a log--I KNOW people would read it.
Good luck fella--AND KEEP US POSTED.

Yeah that's me in my avatar but that picture is from 2014 when I was getting ready for a show. I have not competed since then and I've eaten like shit for the past 2 yrs because I had no interest in competing but I've got the itch again so it's time to get back to the grind. I plan on logging my come back. Off season cycle, pre contest, DNP, synthol for my calves. It should be epic!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131