over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My DNP log

SnIpEz

Newbies
Hello! Kicked the idea around for a few days and decided I'd go ahead and make a DNP log.

I've used DNP in the past, used to use Pyrex in the past, back in 2011, but it's been awhile and he is out of the game now, so it was time to try an alternative. Decided to try out Dinitro, always heard great things about him. He is VERY customer service oriented, very friendly guy, WAY less formal than Pyrex was which I enjoyed and his product so far is pretty awesome I must say.

I'm also taking an EC stack to combat the lethargy, suppress my appetite and to mobilize the fat.

Stats:

20 years old
6'0, 220 at start

So far:

Day 1: Took about 500mgs from the get go, which being crystal DNP is probably closer to about 350 or so mg of actual DNP. Took both capsules in one shot.

Day 2: 500mgs, but spaced apart. Took the first one at about 1 PM, had the second one about an hour ago (10:00 PM)

25mg Ephedrine HCL + 100 mg caffeine, 1 dose total

So far so good, the warmth is definitely there, have pretty high hopes for this cycle. The most I may go is 3 caps. I did 600mg of Pyrex's DNP a couple of years ago, stupidly during the hottest summer on record for Texas (Fort Worth at least, consistent 110+ days for 2 months straight). I did the 600mg for two days, 300mg spaced 12 hours apart. Nights were, frankly, hell, but Bendadryl works wonders.

Going to bookmark this so I won't be lax in updating it, keeping a low calorie-low carb diet.

Thanks for reading!

Day 3: 500mg of the crystal today again. Already took both doses, spaced about 8ish hours apart today. Probably just fucked myself as I have a lunch date with a girl 6 years older than me tomorrow, so I hope I don't sweat too excessively tomorrow :eek:

Sides are definitely noticeable, about right in line with what almost 400mg of P's DNP felt like. The half life causes the DNP to build up each day though, so it's getting warmer and warmer despite taking the same dose.

LOTS of water consumed so far, EC stack is a welcome addition, glad I decided to incorporate it again this time around.

Just took 500mg today, much later in the day than I would have preferred I'll admit. Had a date tonight with a 26 year old girl, so I took the final dose yesterday early so I wouldn't be sweating like crazy while we were out. As soon as I got home I took both doses at once, not what I would have preferred, but oh well I guess.

I know it doesn't really mean anything right now, but so far 5-6 pounds down. No EC stack today.

Stomach hasn't been fully agreeing with me lately, I think it might have something to do with the electrolyte imbalance DNP causes, so I went out and bought a shit ton of V8 juice last night (Both the original flavor and the fruit mix ones, low sodium for the original flavor of course :cool:), started drinking it today. We'll see how that helps.

Little late on the log, but day 4 and 5 haven't been much different if at all. Same ole 500mg dosage both days etc.

Down 6-6.5 so far. Have drank a RIDICULOUS amount of water, with a side of V8 juices.

Following along..
what kind to supplements are you taking with the DNP

Maybe snipez died.

And wow...I just saw this. I'm not picking on you, I swear.

And yes, I think people should post at least an update because this does make people scared to take things...OPs not finishing PE logs is whatever...ok, their dick hurts...not finishing DNP logs...I don't know, it doesn't make DNP look good.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member